How do you get a girlfriend?

How do you get a girlfriend?

Attached: IMG_5766.jpg (640x392, 68K)

idk

If we knew that we wouldn't be here.

Attached: Chloroform-bottle.jpg (500x501, 69K)

>Good hygiene
>Conversation skills
>Put effort into how you dress
>Have a steady job
You can start there.

Be black

I also entered in this thread to post a picture of a chloroform bottle. I even downloaded it before i saw your post.

This is a solid proof for the collective consciousness of the autistic Sup Forumsrotherhood.

It is unbelievable!

Attached: 1.jpg (2730x4215, 1.27M)

Idec if ops trolling it took me 22 years until tonight to realise this and its so simple: meet, flirt, ignore, flirt, ignore, hangout casual, text, ignore, go out on date, fuck, gf. And the whole time if you show you care too much, say the word "love", give more than shes giving YOU LOSE. Its easy af just pretend you need that bitch and she will eating your asshole.

meet a girl who completes you in a way which other girls don't and get to know them then ask them out and after you have sex ask "so are we boyfriend and girlfriend now or something?"

if you think this is gay you are definitely a virgin

I wish that worked

I have a gf and still don't know.
She says she liked me and just made me her bf once she knew im not totally retarded.
Just don't act like an Idiot If you know a girl Likes you i guess.

You can never fully understand what is going on in the female brain.

Make lot's of attempts and don't be diacouraged when they fail. If a girl isn't interested move on.

Basic hygiene is a must. Brush your teeth, shave (or at least trim), and shower every day. Exercise is a plus, but not necesarry, the same is true of a good paying job.

Beyond that, you need to show that you're good at things. People are attracted to those who persuade them to like them. Just being nice and thoughtful aren't unique or attractive. They don't hurt, but they sont help.

Once you get a first date avoid talking about politics or religion, especially if you're conservative or an atheist. Edgy views like that will scare off most normie girls.

Are you asking how I personally get one, or how does someone get one in general. Personally I don't. In general be good looking, rich, or just really manipulative.

Nudes of number 3?

Find women you aren't interested in. Be nice to them. Infiltrate their social networks. Use them as a key to unlock other doors and ease the introductions to new people.

have low standards

with your penor, or so i've read

I dont understand why its so complicated for you people. You find a girl, dont act like a douchebag, dont be a fatass, and youre solid.

be prepared to lower your standards significantly
get a girl to think you are superior to her
be 70 percent mean 30 percent nice

this

Femanon here confirming that the female brain makes no sense.

why the fuck do some of you marry old ass men

>How do you get a girlfriend?
Smile, be sociable, be where you can meet girls, wear nice shoes, do not appear needy, keep conversation light and do not employ sarcasm or humor which will baffle most females and leave them feeling confused.

Idk Im gay. I dont understand why anyone would want to deal with any dick let alone a nasty old one.

right? i feel the same way about an old vagina

Well we've usually built up some sort of repertoire. Knowing each other for a while. What's worked for me is if I feel like they're in to me I just kiss them and then kiss me back. I then just ask later once we make out a few more times

so it really is like fishing. have no idea whats under the waves just have to throw the line

maintain hygeine, good habits, and keep your standards low

oh. you have to go outside. if you meet people through doing drugs don't expect magic

>autism, the post

or a vagina thats seen too much. Disgusting.

Attached: F3590725-9DC4-41B1-97D1-00838B7DE593.jpg (1037x1236, 251K)

You must be a shitty fisherman.

Attached: 09959296-B4DD-4BA8-A02B-604AE1F2CFB2.gif (203x360, 1.75M)

Lol you must be constantly getting played hard by chicks if you think them being "baffled" is real. Bitches are sharp as spiders and play you like a fiddle. They read into everything.

lol i dont fish at all now but back in the day i'd pretty random fish in florida. biggest was a 10 lb permit fish usually catch fucking puffer fish or immature snappers

That's actually pretty neat.

- go outside and shout: "hey!! is there any girl willing to date me?"
- you like alcohol? pay for female drinks at bars
- you like vidya? hit on female gamers
- if all else fails, install the dating apps which will instantly land you a gf

Attached: sq31534.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

yo yo yo, my nigga?

1. Not be a horrible person
2. Be respectful of others, including their opinions, beliefs, and boundaries
3. Take care of yourself - don't be disgusting and be more or less clean
4. Have interests and hobbies which others like
5. Be willing to be in social situations at which people tend to meet others.

Mostly 1+2 though.

The-doll-house dot com

2k for a decent specimen and be done with it.
No STD
No Prior partners
No emotional/psychological fuckery you have to deal with
No cheating
No periods
No as clean as you choose to keep it
No spending your money

I can go on.
Women can go fuck themselves, apart from decent sex and procreation theyre objectively useless for the most part. We're just wired to want them and worship them in order to get our peepee's touched.

Just get a doll

You have to get off the intenet Op. There is literally nothing here for you. So, having said that, I'll give you some great pick up spots, age brackets and lines.
14 to 18 y/o
Keep an eye out for fun activities that attract girls, like water parks (bikinis), malls with yogurt shops/ice cream- cinnebuns. Those botique shops for petite girls. Lurk around those places, smile and say,"hi" comment on whatever she bought and make lots of eye contact.
25 to 35
You might not be interested in this, but rodeos, fairs concerts are great hunting grounds for women. Again, eye contact, smile ask them how they're enjoying the event. Be easy to talk to.
35 and up
The grocery store is excellent for pick-ups.
Be helpful, get things off high shelves. Compliment their selections. Help a lady in the parking lot.

Women actually want to be approached. Any of these methods will work. It's a form of flirting.

We're talking about getting to first base here, user. Your post assumes a lot.

Master class game, user. Too advanced for Op. Put that away.

I would bang the shit out of an old vagina

Sad.

And gross

> No as clean
Youre fucked up your sentence, idiot.

But yeah this guy has the right idea.
Sexdolls are a good enough replacement for women

Every girl you see just ask 'want to go out with me'. Just keep saying that to every girl until one says yes. You must be a robot, just keep doing it. The Law of Averages will come out on top and boom, you got a girlfriend.

But mostly sad

With a rag and chloroform

didn't you ever see those episodes of futurama, rick and morty about people just falling in love with sex dolls/robots?

it doesn't end well for humanity

Attached: 1520347001100.jpg (640x642, 51K)

Howso gross. Theyre completely clean if you do your part. Theyre as clean as you want them to be. No infections, stds, unwashed cunt smell, sweat, etc. In fact its per definition cleaner than any woman out there.

And its not sad, its not an emotional decision. If women were worth it then men would put effort into pleasing and attaining them. However theyre usually not worth it. Either useless and incompetent or focussed on studies/work (so terrible potential mother and little to no affection because busy, stressed and angry all the time)

And thats fine, let them do their thing. But men still want what they want. And dolls are good enough replacements. Theyre a fraction of the cost and theyre not a liability.

>Using comedy shows to prove your point

That said, its not a permanent replacement. Its temporary until women understand "oh shit we need men to actually survive.

The moment the artificial womb is commercially available, women are completely done. The only use they had to men is now replaced.

Sexdolls (NOT sex robots) will allow a gain back societal stability and to restore the social and economic contract between men and women. They'll HAVE to pull their weight and be usefull because if not we can just have them replaced

T H I S

I like the way REAL pussy taste and smells, cause I'm not a gay loser. It's gross and might I add, creepy that a grown-ass man would busy himself with a piece of plastic. Smells like extinction and failure. I'm opposed to that.

If she's decently washed I agree.
And eating pussy is only a good idea in a stable longterm monogamous relationship. Otherwise, nigga wtf are you doing.

>Mimimu gay loser
More shaming tactics, whatever.

Give me a good reason to spend time, money, emotion, etc on a "REAL" woman and I'll be listening.

>Creepy
I understand that, honestly. It weirds me out too. Id be uncomfortable with it being around me and shit. Regardless I still understand men's reasoning to get one. There are literally no physical downsides

1st step is to stop asking Sup Forums

by not living like a bear in a cave

I recommend making her some crystals.
Bitches love crystals.

Attached: crystals.jpg (777x490, 89K)

Sorry Sup Forumsro, it's not going to happen for you. The first step is to leave your basement and we all know you've grown too disgustingly fat to use the door.

user speaks the truth! Cast a wide net and don't be discouraged by multiple rejections. Dating is a numbers game. The only thing I'd add is make peace with who you really are, and like that person. The most attractive thing in a man is confidence. But it has to be real. If you try to fake it you'll come across as an arrogant assclown who's trying too hard. If you like you, other people will like you, too.

>keep conversation light
last time i was talking terrorism in sweden. but then again i wasnt trying to score, i was trying to notify that its a fucked up world we live in