/nbbmn/

nbbmn: cassette tape edition.

Post your collections, recent purchases, favorite tapes, grails.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-84021640/schizophrenia
soundcloud.com/iselder/deathcrush-cover
vocaroo.com/i/s1R6gdiTbG0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

black metal

2st for bedroom recordings

Post em

Post what you're blasting

It hurts that the hell metal guy has one of my tracks liked on soundcloud

My own bm which is good unlike Smell Butt

first for Greek black metal

2nd for Temple Harps, the truer version of Dungeon Synth

man why did you skip Folkfuck Folie? Go back and listen to that shit

>Smell Butt
Which is the best album to get into Rotting Christ?

Listening to Evilfeast. Very excited for the new record.
Favorite band from the Blazebirth Hall compilation tape? Check out:
Godkiller - Rebirth of the Middle Ages
Thunderbolt - Black Clouds Over Dark Majesty
Der Sturmer - A Banner Greater Than Death
Akitsa - Goétie
Rivendell - Ancient Glory

>tfw hasn't dropped lower than 65 degrees in a few days
I want to feel cold and grim dammit
Literally the one you replied to

Thy Mighty Contract, then go for Non Serviam or Passage To Arcturo. If you like what you're hearing, go for Varathron's His Majesty at the Swamp.

>Which is the best album to get into Rotting Christ?

Listening chronologically never hurts, but Triarchy of the Lost Lovers is their best.

Hi Solomon

well, easily fixed then "friend"

>tfw can't even fit everything I've listened to on a top 100 chart
Nocturnal Werwolf and White Wolves Kommando are fucking great btw, good shit.

Thantifaxath's new EP leaked btw, and be sure to check out Ghastly Funeral Theatre by Sigh I overlooked it for far too long. And if you liked that Russian black noise be sure to check out Gnaw Their Tongues, De Magia Veterum, Enbillulugugal, Vegas Martyrs, Black Beasts, Ythogtha, and if you're feeling like something totally different Bakbakwalanooksiwae

GOTEM

a synth cover of deathcrush... a lot of these guys hate just death crush, so have fun with this crowd then "Iselder".

Thank you lord for hearing my prayers
Will check these out, thanks

>synth cover
soundcloud.com/iselder/deathcrush-cover
How any of that is synth work is beyond me

Where'd you dl the Circle of Dawn full length? only one on slsk is locked.

Reposting this because the Greek scene is underrated in /nbbmn/

check out this guy's cover of deathcrush lol

deathcrush is funcore and it's shit

Soulseek desu, I don't think I got it from a private user. Put it in your wishlist search or something, I can rescan my shares and it'll show up but i've got a decently big queue right now so

newest nergal is bretti gud iirc

Alright user, but just for you. But also because I really liked everything else.
Thanks, pretty diverse looking recs
Oh man I keep forgetting to dl that Sigh EP. The black noise wasn't really my deal but thanks a lot for those recs. What did you think of Dismal?

>they're from my city
makes me feel ashamed desu

What's your top 10 from this?

Top three Striborg albums?

1. Embittered Darkness
2. Mysterious Semblance
3. Autumnal Melancholy

Can't say I've ever really listened to Greek black metal (aside from maybe one early Rotting Christ album)
Will listen to all of these when I get the chance though
Yeah because "hell metal" is everyone's favourite genre

BLACK METAL IST GREEK

vocaroo.com/i/s1R6gdiTbG0k
Since hell mutt was talking shit, I made yet another glorious hymn

Dismal scratched that melancholic atmospheric depressive itch for me alright, check out Zuriaake and DEEP MOUNTAINS for more Chinese BM in the same style, Ellende is Austrian and plays in a similar style as well.

Check out Kawir as well. Pretty powerful stuff.

you can't make good music can you? so you just keep making joke shit.

Will do

So nbbmn, what's your black metal concept album about?

Satan

This is good music, bitch. You're just mad that hell metal just got btfo

Deep Mountains is great. I'll check out those as well, especially been looking for more Chinese bm, thanks.

I'm pretty fucking bad at categorizing things but if I had to pick

Grausamkeit
Witches Moon
Dark Earth
Bleeding Black
Departure Chandelier
Mightiest/Depressive Silence
Flauros (criminally underrated)
Root
Thunderbolt
Graal

Oh if you want more Chinese BM definitely look into Pest Productions, they're pretty much the only label in China that releases black metal AFAIK

a handful of closet homosexuals on Sup Forums didn't like prototype hell metal. oh no

I think my favorite off of that comp was Rundagor. Nitberg was probably my least favorite.

And thanks, I'll check those out. I have Godkiller and Thunderbolt downloaded I just haven't gotten around to them yet. I've been sleeping on Der Sturmer for a while and I feel like that's a mistake.

Yeah WWK and Nocturnal Werwolf were both great, I'll get around to the rest of WWK later. I wonder who's involved? I feel like Bizarre Uproar, Ride for Revenge, Goatmoon, and XE are all candidates. SW is probably a given. They have the kvltest band pics.

You won't regret it, it's criminally underrated.

Why you gotta talk shit on my music though, what's objectively wrong with it?

Already on that my dude.

LKSDFKJG;AOHFIGA;DFKG;ALDFKSJG;LAFG;LAGF;LFSG;LDHFJSG;LDFKJASHG;LDHFJSG';LDFKASHJG;LDHFJASG;LKDHJASFG;LKJADSGFKLJAD;LSFKGDFKJSG;LDFKJASG;LDHFJG;LDHFJASGKLJAHDFSGKLJAGKJA;LGFKJ;LADHFKSG;LAG;LADFKSHJG;LDHFJASG;LKJAHDFSG;LKJAD;FLSGKJ;LADFKSG;LADFKJSG;LDFKJASG;LDKJASFGKJAHDFSG;LKJAD;FLSGKJA;LDFKJSG;LDFKJASG;LDHFJASGHKADSF;LGKJA;LDFKSGJ;LADFKJSG;LDFJSG;LDJASFG;LDHJASFG;LHJAD;FSLGKJA;LDFKSJG;LADFKJSG;LDFKJASG;LDHFJASG;LDHJASFG;LKJADSFG;LKJADSF;LGKJAD;LSGFKJ;LADFKJSG;LDFKJASG;LDFKJASG;KJASDFG;LKJASDFG;LKJASDF;LGKJA;SLGKJA;DFKLJSG;LADFJSG;LKJASDG;LKJASDFG;LKJASDF;GKLJASD;GKJ

Pretty original stuff.
Raven Dark - Verdandi
Infernum - Tar Nu Fuin
Behemoth - ...And the Forests Dream Eternally
Kataxu - Roots Thunder

it requires zero skill or practice. but that's what you have isn't it? put up or shut up.

Werwolf is in WWK

Somehow I haven't heard Roots Thunder yet and I loved Hunger of Elements, and I've not yet checked out early Behemoth yet either. The other ones I've never heard of, thank you friend.

Best Grausamkeit?

Legitimately cannot go wrong with any release, just listen to whatever you can find

It's better than your shit

1. Southwest Passage
2. Autumnal Melancholy
3. Spiritual Catharsis

Btw, how does noodling over slow palm muted power chords, require any more ''skill''?

I like a lot of the stuff on your chart, so I hope you like these. Personally, I consider early Behemoth to be some of the best black metal there is, but a lot of people don't feel the same. Either way, I think you should enjoy it.
Apparantly Sin Nanna wants to press Southwest Passage on vinyl sometime this year. Probably the best album his released in the past ten years, although this new one wasn't bad at all.

You guys, I think BM is giving me tinnitus...

Turn the volume down or take a break, you dumbass

Man, I always try to keep my volume off of 100 because I really don't want tinnitus, but sometimes I just hear something and I NEED it to be fucking LOUD

Invest in some good speakers user to save your ears
Assuming you use headphones

wow, my grandma can play more hellish metal than this
0/10

Yeah I do use headphones, but I also take breaks after I do that too. I used to just be able to constantly blast war metal at 100 volume and wish it was louder, whenever I try that now I have to take like an hour or two long break after each album just to make the ringing not as bad. And I would invest in speakers if I wasn't dirt poor

Sounds more like raw psych/heavy rock but it's actually pretty solid. You'd be better off posting this in the /metal/ general.

lol you're seriously saying that was your music? hahaha, thank you. i had to hear that after you faggots tried to shit on me when one posts a boring cover of deathcrush and one posts muppet babies keyboard click track with a quiet out of tune ukelele.

The latter is literally about as kvlt as you can get.

put on some makeup and go suck eachother's dick in the woods vamp kids

you guys fucking suck

literally fanboys who have zero artistic ability who think their opinion matters

why are you so homophobic?

im not, i just think you guys are probably kids who dress BM and go out in little packs of boys and i know groups like that suck eachother off cuz the vamp kids in hs did. it's a shameful thing, so i want to shame you for it.

Honestly, if anything over the past two threads you've just cemented the fact that you hate every last single one of us. I have no idea why you're still here.

if you hate someone, take revenge on them? continue to derail your thread. honestly i don't hate you, i just want to fuck up your thread because i don't like you.

Except you don't fuck up the thread, you make it fucking hilarious.

enjoy it while it lasts im about to get banned

Pink green 666

I got a good 2:1 set-up for £60, you'd be surprised at what you can find

NUCLEAR WARHEADS ARE READY TO FIGHT

Yeah I literally can't afford that

yesterday
>t. nu-male every other post

today
>eternally assmad kid every other post

/nbbmn/ was a mistake

t. numale

i win then

i sent you all to hell

>>t. nu-male every other post
>yesterday

It's literally every thread. Hell metal is a blessing.

Oh man, you "won" a non-existent fight against a bunch of anonymous internet strangers who listen to music and have opinions on them, fuck I'm trembling in the shadow of your overpowering masculinity.

user stop you're upsetting me
Speakers at any level are better for your ears than headphones though, so maybe invest in a pair (even if they're thrift store stuff)

haha so butt hurt i destroyed nbbmn because you all deserved it.

its not evne the halfway point too

Ukelele? You mean the vocaroo track? That's me playing electric guitar unplugged to a click track, not a fucking uke
And it was just me practicing my tremolo picking at a slow speed, as part of my practice regiment

I have some old speakers laying around that I could use I guess, but I also have a pair of Sennheiser 558's that I saved up for for qute some time years ago, and I just really like the way they sound.