Brown wins again!

So how does this make you feel Sup Forums?

yahoo.com/beauty/miss-usa-back-stage-turbulent-donald-trump-173034977.html

Cry harder Sup Forums your tears are delicious!

You fucking idiot check the catalog.

i wanna fuck her.

>Goes full SJW

>Viewers complain it's boring without Trump

The left BTFO once again.

I don't care

except

>district of columbia

What did you expect really?

OP's jealousy and insecurity is showing. Clearly the reason you hate whites is because they have historically been more successfull than you. You have a nice day now.

These pageants are all politics. Usually the winner is some bitch who looks completely unfuckable anyway.

Almost half the Miss Americas in the past 20 years have been niggers. I'm not surprised, it's more of the jewish plot:

>The original outline for the current over representation of blacks literally everywhere was first outlined by Israel Cohan a famous Jewish author (Stanford University recently devoted one entire library to this mans works) wrote in a 1912 (just 5 years befor the 1917 Communist Revolution) a book entitled "A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century," which outlined exactly the issues we see here, i.e., deliberate over representation of blacks in order to foment anger and distrust between blacks and whites—congress thought this was important enough to read article into The Congressional Record on June 7th, 1957, which runs as follows:

>"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life [emphasis added], in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Though I'd be hoping more for a Hispanic Miss America. I'm a spic myself and we are a larger minority yet niggers get the most airtime.

She looks disgusting. Why do you allow niggers anywhere near """""beauty"""" pageants?

You can only complain about brown if its buttugly.

That girl is fucking sexy. OP is just a faggot.

you want to take over america juan? you will inherit the white man's problem. the niggers are your's now.

It's not us, it's the kikes.

how about a pic without makeup. also that 5 head.

BLACK PRIVILEGE

I wonder if she will win against the other countries in the miss universe? She's not even beautiful. She's pretty but not drop dead gorgeous.

I don't think even niggerd want to take over, at an instinctual level they know it's better to have white people in charge.
They just want to bitch about it though.

>tfw I've noticed white guilt in straya as well

Beaners are not scared of blacks like ous white folks are.

She's pretty. I'd date her with my wife's permission.

she's pretty, whats there to cry about? obviously deserved.

As if that's strictly a black thing.

Yeah, yeah 1488 kill the niggers yadda yadda yadda but still don't tell me you wouldn't smash.

While there are a lot of ape like niggers, the blacks like in OP represent the peak of human genetics. Let's not be racist.

I actually resent that Hispanics might become a majority in the future. The white man built the greatness of this land. After a few generations the US risks looking no different than South America.

But on the flipside we'll probably be closer to controlling the niggers. Just look at Compton, a traditional black ghetto that is being overrun with Hispanics who intimidate and beat the niggers. Plus the jew can't get us with white guilt either.

I just looked this up and apparently that book doesn't exist and the quote was just made up by some worthless journalist.

Gee she is kinda pretty whats your problem are you a racist!?!?

Gotcha. Figured one of you would come over here to bury the article. Don't think I don't know about the left's attempt to delete references to this and other publications.

Piss off JIDF

I don't know, she's kind of hot. She's definitely not a sheboon nigger raising a bunch of fatherless kids in the ghetto (or at least she doesn't look it).

Let the retarded niggers think they won something here. They will continue to be looked down upon as scum not because they're black, but because they're niggers. That will never, ever change.

this is a classic tactic of the insane racist. make up some kind of quote and post it online, claiming it to be truth.