Albums you knew would be fantastic by the first song

Pic related

this
gun shot made me feel like "oh shit this is gonna be fire"

the 2pac reveal was the lamest shit i've ever heard

HIT ME

Listened to it the first time I ever browsed Sup Forums. Saw the album cover around Sup Forums for years before and knew people really liked it, and finally checked it out. Those chords, Jeff’s harmony and lyrics, and the the warm accordion sound that comes in..... pure love at first listen. It was simple, but beautiful nonetheless.

This album applies most for me. I am not usually impacted by music upon first listen but the opening song on this thing just did it for me

this.

Yes, I know it's a cliché by now, but just hearing those eerie guitars juxtaposed with the ambient violin, I knew I was in for an adventure.

Learned about it from Fantano a couple years back and yeah same it was immediately catchy and enjoyable

It was pretty creative on all honesty, but yeah it is kinda corny. Kamasi saves that song to be honest.

Be mad

If you like this album you agree.

Yes

Hits you like a freight train the first time

that fucking baseline in BLOOD...

>I KNEW I WOULD SEE YOU AGAIN

CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER?

SO HIGH
OH OH OH

this, big time

this

Turning a super low key unreleased interview of a hip hop idol into a conversation that ties into themes concepts and ideas presented in the music prior?
Sound genius to me.

>I MUST HAVE READ A THOUSAND FACES
I wish I could hear it for the first time again

The first track absolutely blew my teenage brain when I first heard it, Metallica's Kill Em All opener is also pretty good.

I like how incorporated the jazz does anyone know anything similar to this ?

Disorder is a godtier opener

>the sheer ambiance this album opens with
feels like I'm off in another universe

FREIGHT FREIGHT TRAIN COMING FREIGHT FREIGHT TRAIN COMING

The first time I heard it I had already heard only Ok Comp, In Rainbows and AMSP.
I never expected this to be so different.

these