Noko

Lots of BritFags active today.

While there's so many lads on board, answer me this:
>Where in the UK you're from
>What you're voting on Brexit
>What the majority of people in your region are going to vote (from what you've seen/heard locally)

Reporting from Liverpool here, voting out and I believe most people are doing the same here.

Other urls found in this thread:

keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/02/08/turkey-blackmailed-eu-either-e3bn-per-year-eu-accession-or-we-send-buses-full-with-refugees-to-europe/
uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/brexit-trigger-disintegration-eu-not-164313734.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j0pwXLtvt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can the British politicians sprout all that fucking nonsense about the EU when they themselves are an EU thats called UK and has England, Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland, Gibraltar and metric shiton of other small islands in it's hands.

UK is both undemocratic because Scotland and Northen Ireland and Wales are by far a minority that gets bullied by England and London.

London siphons literally all the money out of all of the UK and is basically a bureaucratic nightmare.

>Leicester
>Leave
>Friends voting leave, a lot of Muslims and lefty students around who'll vote remain, but the working class whites here are redpilled as fuck by necessity. Also plenty of slavs who don't want more of their countrymen taking the jobs they've already taken - if Turkey looks set to join the EU, that'll definitely swing the Ivan vote all the way.

>Liverpool
>Leave
>Lots of leave supporters from all over, students and migrants are generally remain

We actually vote for our lawmakers m8. I know this might be a foreign concept for an ex-yugo serf, but ignoring the retarded wants of a few commies in Scotland in favour of the majority is not the same as totally subverting democracy the way the EU has.

>Leeds
>Leave
>Here's to our future lads

Yeah sure you can mate. The London elites are definitely allowing you to pass all the laws they want passed yeah.

Voteing out working in germany.
I am from near Bath/bristol area.
Postal vote sent.

Mum dad voteing out.
Most people i know out.

>Reporting from Liverpool here

Me too

Will be voting OUT at the polling station 7am sharp

>Oldham
>Leave
>Remain

According to BBC this morning they're going to use parliamentary majority to nix leave if it wins anyway, I didn't think this referendum would actually get us out if we won but I expected them to be more creative in how they fucked us.

I buy plenty uk products with my Euros.
Send Euros back to my ISA saveings UK.

Gone spend €300 on pair barkers or loake shoes made in uk.

More whiskey and holiday to uk to celbrate Brixit.

uk is undemocratic because scotland ireland and wales all have their own parliaments or assemblies where as scottish welsh and irish mps get a say in every policy that is meant for england

>monmouthshire
>on the fence
>leave even the farmers are voting leave despite the fact theyll lose out economically on subsidies etc.

>Wales
>Leave, because the EU is a neoliberal anti-democratic behemoth
>most people I know are voting Leave

what part?

I'm probably the only Catholic in the North of Ireland voting Leave

Somerset
Leave
Leave

Actually the smaller constituent countries wield a disproportionate amount of power over the English.

Please vote leave here some links read them.

It so bad in germany were i am parents to scared let kids walk school.
As gangs african men walk around.

keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/02/08/turkey-blackmailed-eu-either-e3bn-per-year-eu-accession-or-we-send-buses-full-with-refugees-to-europe/

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/brexit-trigger-disintegration-eu-not-164313734.html

Vote our for europe as much as for the uk

>Mfw Britain will likeky not be leaving because major population centers like London will vote to stay in EU.
>Mfw Toronto alone pretty much insured Trudeau and the Liberals were elected.
>Mfw people in major cities ruin things for everyone, present and future.
>Mfw this will always happened based on the nature of our systems.

>Cornwall
>Leave
>Mostly leave

>Bridgend
>postal voted Leave
>no fucking idea
Entire family is remain except myself and based one-eyed great uncle Ronald who keeps a UKIP sign in his window year-round. Everyone (actually everyone, 50 odd people) at my work is leave but I can't imagine many of them will bother to vote. My mates are mostly faggot students and therefore remain

Where my Walesbros at

Also hoping England get fucked at the Euros so salty Englishmen vote leave

Wolverhampton
Leave
Most people I know are leave, leave is just ahead here according to yougov

>>Where in the UK you're from
Hertforshire
>>What you're voting on Brexit
Out
>>What the majority of people in your region are going to vote (from what you've seen/heard locally)
Everyone I know at work (Central London), staff and customer, say out. The only person I know who says we should vote Stay is the father in law, but he isn't registered to vote.

Help a fagget out.
The vote is happening today?
When will result be posted?

Russia
I won't vote
No one's going to vote

Good luck Britbros, I hope you get to leave.

>they think they can leave the eu
your vote will be ignored or you are made to vote

I love it if they did it. The riots would be great to watch.

I know about 6 brits and all of them but one are voting out. I don't care if it screws me over, it's better for your country, don't give up.

You need to be ready to riot if they cheat like they did in Austria.

>Durham
>Leave
>Everyone I've spoken to is either a Brexiteer or undecided

Look this Brevity thing is never going to happen, no amount of votes is going to change that.
Do you honestly think they would let you leave Breakfast just because you put a little X in a box.The only way you'd ever get out is war.

Screencapped for trolling purposes when you get proved wrong

Vote is happening on the 23rd
Result will likely be known in the early hours of the 24th and will be officially announced as soon as the count is finished, probably evening of the 24th

desu it might be too late for Germany with low native birth rate and large immigrant population. Even the UK will be 40% Muslim in 50 years or so with how fast they multiply.

Sure thing yank

Lads im posting from inside the jury waiting area at my local court. Looking forward to putting away some degenerates.

His country isn't in the EU.

>Surrey
>leave
>leave

I will be drunk that day.

would people actually riot though, I thought Brexiteers were old people and bitter disillusioned white people, it's not like we can drum up the yoof. Either way I hope it doesn't come to that.

Take pics, don't just tell us about it.

Cameron bbc radio 2 right now

Calderdale. Halifax has 10,000 Pakis who will presumably vote to stay in, the rest of the county is fairly Eurosceptic.

I am voting out, obviously.

Russia please you could say that about literally any day

Cant incase people figure out where i am and report me

STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING BALLOT PAPERS UNLESS YOU REMOVE EVERYTHING IDENTIFYING.

This includes the official mark in the top corner. Special shout out to dipshit OP who revealed his ballot number. It's like you want them to discard your leave vote because you broke the secrecy of the ballot.

+ toilet cleansers from the EU

Screencap'd so I can collected your delicious tears & use them as lube to buttfux you
The delusion is so high. the USA said no, guess what that means, it means its NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN
Do you not understand how easy it is to manipulate votes? Or even just ignore them?
Jesus man I know it upsets you, but facts are facts
If you could get out, YOUD BE OUT BY NOW, A LONG TIME AGO

essential viewing- youtube.com/watch?v=j0pwXLtvt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8

Have fun
Also don't post anything about it here until afterwards, you're not supposed to communicate with people outside of the jury

West Suffolk
Leave
It's the most leave county outside of Essex, so probably. The entire East is almost entirely leave apart from Norwich, which even then will be close, so.

june 23rd results 24th

Someone make a new brit/pol/ please :>

>Halifax
I went to school in Halifax user, whereabouts are you

Mixenden.

then we have no other option but violence

No, I quit smoking this autumn and drank only occasionally. Just because summer begins, I will booze and enjoy the summer. This is the first. The second is that the UK likes to booze not less then Russia does. So don't pool the wool over our eyes.

We see the uk is gone start the fire.

Let the smoke rise.

>Manchester
>Leave
>A lot of people I know want to leave

>London
>Stay
>Stay

You know that all the Leave votes will simply be put in a bin and burnt right?

Can you vote from overseas?

Yes you can get a proxy or postal

shouldn't this be the other way round?

Been sent home from jury service. Some paki from birmingham pleaded guilty to his charges

Ha, small world. I went to North Halifax before it became an academy. Illingworth still a massive shithole?

>London (West)
>Leave
>Remain mostly, my area is bluepilled as fuck. Few friends are voting leave and so are a lot of East European migrants around here

We're crashing the EU with no survivors, and germany is trapped on the crashing plane

>then we have no other option but impotent rage
fixed that for you. there is no identity, nationalism or martial prowess anymore. everyone is lazy and fat and nothing will ever happen.

I'm in Bolton and work near Chester all wanna leave at job and where I wanna live. My uni friends are undecided but I have been feeding them pro brexit anti eu stuff

>Liverpool
>Leave
>I would say mostly Leave but I don't get out much and my Uni is cancer so you can take a guess where most of them stand. We have had a remain demonstration in the lobby but not a remain one, yet another reason why I'm glad I didn't join the student union.

Ivans can vote?

Haven't had a leave*

> Ealing
> Leave
> Its Londonstan, so take a wild guess

>Brighton
>Leave

get out

Mailfraud
Remain

Tell them, that this is convenient to be out of the EU. Your country is the one of the highest in the quality of life rating, if you hadn't have shitty language I'd wanted to live there.

Officially no, but there was an 'accidental' cock up at the electoral commission and a bunch of postal votes got sent out to non-British nationals

when a few thousand odd get sent polling cards by mistake sure they can!

Liverpool accepts a lot of refugees, more than the others, the people are tired of this shit.

Nowhere near as bad as it was but still a dungheap. The supermarket has helped to "regenerate" it but they mostly just gave up on Turner Avenue and put the resources into the newbuilds where people live who have at least some hope.

>tyrells, cheddar and ginger marmelade

top lad, good taste there m8

Well done OP. Good lad. I'm voting out.

Rowley Regis /Oldbury / Sandwell / Birmingham
OUT
Mom brother voting out
Dad voting in
Extended family (blyth) all voting out
All mates and people from work voting out. Those who don't know whether to vote stay or leave are not voting. Know very few people wanting to stay

>Leave
>Newcastle
>I think leave is leading here

Also convinced my family to leave, but my Cuck friends are voting to remain.

I wish more people who didn't know how to vote abstain. At least have the self awareness to know you're not informed enough, and either become informed or don't vote

Essex here. Voting leave, leave signs everywhere around all the roads, and in my experience most people are voting leave.

Who else ready for /brexitfeel/

>so are a lot of East European migrants around here
wut, wont they need new visas or get risk getting kicked out

>Liverpool accepts a lot of refugees

Which reminds me, last year the Manchester Evening News and local labour talking heads were complaining about the government not doing enough to help the refugees.

This year they're complaining about too many of them being sent here and not enough being kept in the Tories heartland, I fucking hate these refugees welcome shits, they want to feel like the heroes but they want everyone else to share the load.

>Newcastle
>Leave
>A lot of people I know my age will vote remain since they're mostly university age. The older locals are overwhelmingly sided with leave.

I wonder if they will tell me my signature is wrong again.

You must have to use a secret signature if you vote UKIP.

North-East
Out
Whatever allows them to continue shagging Whippets and whining about Coal Mines.

can you fuck off posting every thread when you have no idea how things work