Thoughts? Will it be good?

Thoughts? Will it be good?

it sounds even worse than the mario bros movie

Everyone already read the book when they heard about this being filmed about a year ago.

what's there to make a movie of? the whole rivalry was just a bunch of ads, the companies' fans weren't even rivals

I'd prefer a movie that explains how fucked up the Sonic fandom is

>Will it be good?
Will a movie made by Seth Rogen be good?
Hmmmm.

what happened to the room movie?

Didn't I see this exact thread an hour ago?

Was it on Sup Forums or here?

It'll really make you think.

wtf, if it's not a film about Japanese businessmen and 90's marketing then no sale.

it will 100% pure garbage like anything these two ever have done.
Their nintendo fan boy faggotry will shine through as they deliver a biased and untrue picture about a time they know nothing about.
there will be no mention of europe, no mention of Japan, just a dumb film set in the US between two Japanese companies.
you think the wizard was gay wait until you see this pile of trash.

i really wish those two kikes would just fuck off or die or both

DON'T CALL ANYBODY

DUDE WEED

DUDE TOEJAM AND EARL CHECK IT OUT THIS GAME HAS WEED SMOKING IN IT WOW DUDE!

AYY LMAO WEED

So it'll be filled excessive swearing for no real reason and have copious amounts of drug references and cameos by Rogen's friends?

This faggot is Adam Sandler 2.0

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

LMAO

>(((Rogen)))
>(((((((Goldberg))))))))

I legit had a kid fucking go full apeshit rage mode at a group table in art class in 6th grade because I said I liked Mario more than Sonic by a little. The rivalry was a big fucking deal for a lot of idiot kids, myself included, back then. Pretty easy to take a loose premise like that and just overlay with whatever the fuck you want anyway. Look at LEGO Movie.

DUDE

JEW

>I legit had a kid fucking go full apeshit rage mode at a group table in art class in 6th grade because I said I liked Mario more than Sonic by a little. The rivalry was a big fucking deal for a lot of idiot kids,

Sounds like Nike vs Adidas, but for asian kids