Welp

welp

westworld thread

good ep regardless of the lack of ed harris

Post yfw that tweest

where the fuck was she

So Anthony knows she's beaming stuff to the satellite, was it really for back up? It's getting harder to believe those two techs wouldn't put an end to the mistress' plan. She has no leverage over them, nothing compared to what they are facing. And who really cares about whitehat guy's little adventure, right

This is the first time we see a girl use a male host..

Why are there so few female guests anyway?
Is the park misogynist?

Bernard killed her

well fuck
if that's so then goddamn

Haven't seen the last two episodes. I'm not even mad. Is it worth investing time or should I drop it for good?

women make less money than men

Is mcpoyle Ed Harris in a flashback?

these last two episodes are worth the watch

You better not be lying, user.

the latest episode confirms a lot of fuckery thats been going on

after the confirmation of so many well supported theories, does anybody really still believe this is all happening in one relatively concurrent timeline

Ded

She will return as a robot.

But do robots pee tho?

They have to if they want to cater to all possible fetishes of the guests.

no, MiB is the major shareholder that funded the park when it almost shut down

Getting her tits redone

"what door" mfw

>She will return as a robot.
I hope so.
We'll probably see her naked then.

We all knew about this twist. But this moment....damn.

I hope after they replace the milf, they have a lez out with the black chick boss host

Shannon Woodward ...
Elsie Hughes (10 episodes, 2016)

Sidse Babett Knudsen ...
Theresa Cullen (9 episodes, 2016)

Was that said in dialogue?

Didn't see her in this episode..

The stuff with Maeve is getting ridiculous. A host threatens to kill you and you simply don't just turn her off?

And the whole "she wants to escape her false reality" thing is just more played out matrix, Truman show, vanilla sky, gnostic / Buddhist bullshit.

And I get it, Ford is the gnostic version of god. The demiurge / grand architect who created this material world

The McPoyle + Dolores storyline is dragging on forever and going nowhere

IMDB isn't always correct

I feel like the scientists who are watching her become self aware are also hosts though like it's all some kind of sick Turing test

Yeah the other techs are sure to gossip about the 'malfunctioning' host. Easy just to say "hey security guy, this one is acting up too".

my heart leapt when he said that. it actually shocked me. one of the best twists I've seen.

The Dolores shit is just to show a human falling in love with a robot

This whole show is just people humping robots.

>no MIB
>no lesbifu
>shit plot twist everybody saw coming
shit ep tbqf

Hopefully their only twists won't be just reavealing characters to be hosts cause that shit will get redundant

>The stuff with Maeve is getting ridiculous. A host threatens to kill you and you simply don't just turn her off?

It drives me insane how those guys act. And everytime they do something it makes you question the whole chain of events leading to these two having the power/access to do this in the first place and it makes the show feel dumb. Maybe they're Ford's hosts too.

The show is kind of campy. The corporate rep is a B-movie villain, there was a horror-movie sequence last week, the plotline with Dolores that is just a self-aware bad western.

Who /futureworld/ here?

We can only hope

>Bernardbot 5000

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

will the shrink ray be revealed next?

Same hopefully that shit continues as the season finishes

they pee in your mouth

and it can be any flavor you want

neat

seems edgy enough

So does this mean Anthony knows Bernard was talking to Dolores behind everyones back? Maybe Anthony doesn't "read" into whatever Bernard does every moment.

I think the first giveaway was that Bernard told his fake wife that the pain was all he had left of his son, and Dolores said the same thing about her dad. The little dream sequence things were clearly hints as well. I expected Bernard to be some manifestation of Arnold's consciousness, but it doesn't seem that the show is going that way.

Maybe if Bernard is actually Arnold reincarnate then when Ford asked about when Dolores last talked to Bernard, and she said "I didn't tell him" after he left, it was cause Bernard(Arnold) told her to lie about talking to him, and Ford was asking to see if she would lie if she was told to lie.

Gotta admit, I dismissed the theory myself, made it that much more surprising.

>"what door"
tingles

>brazenly masturbate with company equipment and flash coworkers
Why is this allowed in the future?

Same. I had a pretty big hunch though after his dream about his son, it kinda gave a nice hint.

I want to be molested by her

The point of Dolores is to show that prototypes are almost exactly like humans and perhaps even more (human) then we are.

Shes a strong independent black woman that don't need no real man.

here I was just thinking that Bernard was just a bland character this whole time, turns out he's just a prop.

I'm glad that there is finally some plot progression, I'm also glad that there is more strong, intelligent black female charactersm just what the show needed.

cause she's a minority minority, a nigress hired because of some equal opportunity bullshit. Good luck trying to fire her.

>the stuff with Maeve is getting ridiculous. A host threatens to kill you and you simply don't just turn her off?

Fucking this. Her whole story arc is getting really, really stupid

I'm also happy to finally see full frontal white male nudity, in all it's tiny shrunken glory keeping it real for the rest of us cucks.

More than likely Ford knows. Did you notice her schematic on the table? I think thats a pretty strong clue that he's involved with her recent developments

Shes probably one of the very few actor that doesn't have a no nudity clause so their milking that. Delores probably has one unfortunately.

Ford is an amazing villain, that much is obvious.

god damn this place is Reddit

if you didn't see this coming from literally 7 episodes ago, please leave Sup Forums forever

I am cringing so hard right now.

told you fags continually that bernard was a replicant but I come in here and it's all "wow such a shock"

you retards probably think there's only one timeline too

already saw the idea on reddit 4 month ago tho

The hand that grabbed Ellie in the last episode?
Bernard/Arnold. The real one.

triggered me by how fucking unprofessional she is.
She was probably programmed to be this way... but still.
How the fuck is this possible in the future?

Do the CEOs of sex toy companies constatly fuck fleshlights during office hours and invite people to meeting mid-mastubating?

Everything about Maeve is dumb. I get that we are not supposed to think about technology behind hosts too hard, but it's getting redicilous at this point. So you are telling me every action that host does is "programmed" in them, and they even have lines of code for simple actions like "pour water"? But then you are also telling me that whole personality of a host can be dynamically changed by putting more skill points into intellegence? Yeah, ok.

And then they show us how "dead" hosts are being tossed and draged around like in a slaughterhouse and dumped on the ground just like that. I have trouble beieving that, even minor repairs must cost huge amount of money, but they treat hosts worse then pigs in a slaughterhouse, just to drive their point across about inhuman things they expirience.

You must be fun at parties

>mfw "what door"

btw if you havent realized the new robot Ford is printing is a Theresa-Bot you should get checked for Down Syndrom.

this
maybe the original bernad has been alive all this time and was hiding in the park

It was done to establish she's an asshole so we'd all cheer when she gets her shit pushed in hard later on (against her will).

Bear in mind that this is Westworld so eventually shit is going to go haywire and we'll have cannibal cultist mass murdering robots stalking the hallways and eating corporate fucks alive.

>her death is literally getting fucked to death by her sexbot

KINO

>Ford is printing is a Theresa-Bot
that's the obvious conclusion, if you're a limp wristed homosexual. He's rebuilding whorefu.

They can't turn Maeve off or control her so her threat is pretty real. However they could very easy say something to a higher up when shes not around that doesn't implicate them.

yeah so what's happening to McDoyle's douchebag friend ATM?

the hosts that aren't broken can't gouge his eyes out or anything horrific like that, right?

do they just sit around and look tough until someone kills them all?

MUH STORYLINES

>watch westworld
>come back to shitpost about it on Sup Forums
>mfw clicking the captcha confirmation box

they likely just slapped him around a bit, played with his butt and left him tied to a horse penis which he can use for nourishment to survive until someone finds him

I am a robot.

every scene with this actress is cringey as fuck. she does not pull off the "strong arrogant corporate cutthroat" thing at all.

No no, user. You're just a homosexual.

i don't see how that's relevant user

This show is too bad for me to explicitate all of it.
So I'll left you with this.
CGI motionless rocks.

Bernard was by Theresa that time...

Doesn't look like anything to me

He probably has to request help. Sort of like how MiB requested explosives. They also monitor everyone so I bet they came in not after too long. Calling him cutting off funding for McDoyle's vacation.

You have a very poor understanding of how software works.

OH SHIT!! You're one of them!

So ... given that these storylines tend to branch out and you literally travel for DAYS on a train in some random direction .... how does this work in relation to a guest paying per day.

Like.... what if your allotted time runs out and you're in a middle of a storyline somewhere in the wilderness?

Do those security guards show up to forcefully remove you or what?

someone needs to shop a Sup Forums capcha onto any one of the "doesn't look like anything to me" moments in the show

She really up no effort to prevent her impending murder didn't she?

I like the way they revealed Bernard. His back story was far too host like for it not to happen at some point.

Not much happened in the William and Dolores story line though, no MiB, and no Dolores solo quest story line.

They bill you and say fuck you pay me. They want you to stay in as long as possible.

bernard will kill ford at the end of the season

screencap this

Well, fuck me. Do you really think you can win a fist fight against a fucking robot?

Didn't even get those Dolores bewbs

her danish accent made very line she uttered sound retarded anyway

Sooo.... Bernard, the main programmer/whatever of the entire park is a robot...

And literally everyone in upper management including the "board" and all higher-ups never checked his background info? Never verified who he is and noticed no info on him is available?

What, Ford just showed up one day with him and told everyone that this is the new head developer and that's that?

What happens if you get caught by Native Americans that want to shoot you with arrows and scalp you?