>put them on
>feel sexy
>fap
>jizz in panties
>let them dry
>put them back
>fap to the thought of her wearing the panties

pic related, what they looked like

Attached: w362h489e0b1.jpg (362x489, 21K)

nice, posted this in a thread a minute ago, but it died.

wearing my best friend's panties to work, pic related

Attached: #SC_0376.jpg (3840x2160, 1.96M)

It's funny how tight these things are, your cock and balls just dont fit

I feel kinda bad for you user, can't imagine wearing them all day, at some point it'd get really uncomfortable.

haha this is true, I am fairly small, but you are right, not the best fit. I love the feel of the fabric though, and by the time my day is over, they are soaked in precum lol

Attached: 1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

Does this friend live with you or something? It felt wrong in a good way for me, but I had to literally fap to jizz them up, not just on my own.

no, she lives alone, but went out of town for a while and asked me to feed her cat/look after her house.

Been spending most of my time here fapping my life away

Attached: #SC_0374.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

Do you ever plan to tell her your secret in hopes you could get more than just panties?

well she has a bf and has been my close friend for years, I also have a gf currently, so most likely not.

definitely considering stealing some of her underwear so that when she comes back I can still have a pair

Attached: #SC_0380.jpg (3840x2160, 1.98M)

Back when I was living with the girl mentioned I stole another pair but didn't return it, was fun for a few extra faps, but after a while it gets boring, the "smell" of the woman goesaway and there's no fun anymore.

thats kinda what I was realizing. The smell is the best part, eventually itll just be a piece of cloth that smells like my jizz lol

Attached: #SC_0372.jpg (3840x2160, 1.87M)

They essentially become YOUR panties, so it's like if you wen't out and bought a pair.

haha this is true

You should steal a pair that resembles your gf's panties and switch them out, that way they'll have an "owner" but it'll be your secret ony you know, which makes it kinky.

oooh, there is an idea, I would need to find the exact same ones, cause I feel like I know what my underwear look like down to the tag, so she probably will too

yeah until she instantly realizes and now you have to explain where the hell it came from because it obviously didnt appear on its own

Just makes it more interesting really, then tell her you want her to wear the stolen panties during sex and incorporate.

Why do you need to explain it? How would she immediately suspect you?

You could always just lie and say you don't know.

hot idea, not sure she would be cool with stolen panties lol. I've worn hers before during sex, dont know about like "yea you know my best friend who you trust me around? well I stole her panties and I wanna wear them during sex"

Well it's not like you're cheating, it'sjust kinky.

are you actually retarded? if you had a gf and found some other guys underwear in your drawer and you know he was just over her friends house for days do you just believe they came out of nowhere and she really doesnt know? what a fucking cuck

true, still feels too risky for me. I already own some panties, and I have worn them around her before. I could maybe wear the stolen ones and pass them off as a pair I already had

some panties i`ve fapped to... these are from my friend's wife

Attached: MV145.jpg (3264x1836, 1.71M)

it's different for women brother, women are way more cool about these things.

Example, my ex wanted to show a pic of my cock to her friend (girl).

It wouldn't fly in reverse.

Attached: MV153.jpg (3264x1836, 1.81M)

how did you get them?

Attached: MV147.jpg (3264x1836, 1.33M)

I got access to her drawer once i stayed alone at their home...

you take any to fap into or just take pics?

just pics... y don`t steal them... want moar?

yes please!

>entire thread
WTF did I just read

Attached: MV151.jpg (3264x1836, 1.73M)

Attached: MV143.jpg (3264x1836, 1.6M)

great stuff

Attached: MV149.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

Attached: MV125.jpg (3264x1836, 1.34M)

>why, those have $0!!?

Attached: jvz2rzcoeo6n153757725000000.jpg (506x803, 37K)