Bill Burr: Lord of the Rings is racist

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=GER2w1ukz3k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EamjOW5IG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Given that its Bill Burr it sounds like he's mocking the SJWs who get offended over shit they read into things. Listening to him talk and doing his stand up an shit I doubt he genuinely believes that.

>this little mothafucka

Fucking spat myself.

People who take him seriously might want to check their autism because you're missing out on some serious sarcasm/banter. That's all he does, banter. He bashes all sides, and it's fucking hilarious.

>bill burr
>funny
i guess if saying everything loudly is in your opinion good "comedy"

he's just being a goofball

Pay attention folks. This is a crucial moment in Sup Forums discussion.

This is the point where it doesn't matter what I say because you'll always disagree with me, even if it might be not all that subjective.

Bill Burr is a character. I love his delivery and his attention to detail and specificity. He doesn't just come out and tell a joke like Seinfeld. He angrily spouts it then, in an act of self-awareness, sees how dumb he his and laughs about it.

Awaiting your reply with something like "nah you're retarded" or "your opinion is wrong"

nah you're retarded

and your opinion is wrong

not really

>he wants to have discussions on Sup Forums
lmao, just state your opinion and call the other guy a retard if you wish, anything more is just too much

He's kinda funny I guess.

>I love his delivery and his attention to detail

Now you've gone too far. He can't pay attention to detail to save his life, even Conan O'brien had to correct him like 5 times on stage he's embarrassing to watch, even more so than Conan.

>He can't pay attention to detail to save his life

He's shit at articulating, but he really digs out the little details that make the difference. For example, the joke when wrestling down/calming his gf when she's mad and discussing the tile pattern they bought together. Another one, the guy who jumped off the helicopter. He plays out both the pilot and the jumper with funny yet realistic detail.

>He can't pay attention to detail to save his life

Watch this and tell me ol billy red face has no attention to detail

youtube.com/watch?v=-EamjOW5IG0

Shilling this hard for a shitty comedian. 2 sheckles have been deposited into your assholes thanks for correcting the record!

I love this meme.

Even bill burr knows, only Fellowship of the Ring was any good

He's being dead serious

Are we admitting that we come here for nothing, other to complain?

Not attention to factual detail, to comedic detail. Check out his chat with Pete Holmes on the You Make It Weird podcast, for my memory they have a really great discussion on the structure of his schtick.

Bill being a moron and getting shit wrong constantly is part of the gag and an important part of his persona, it's what allows him to irreverently take on serious topics without coming off as threatening enough for anyone to take him too seriously.
If someone gets on stage and goes on a 10 minute, raised-voice, well articulated spiel about wanting to hit women, that's fucking creepy. But if a pasty idiot fumbles his way through it where half the gag is him struggling with impotent frustration while also trying to avoid getting yelled, that's fucking hilarious.

>yelled at
fix'd

Bill isn't joking, hes actually calling out how stupid the movie is and calling out Tolkiens writing as shit. And calling Tolkien a racist. Or Gandalf. Or both.

>Bill's a moron
More news at 11.