What are your theories on Ghost from True Capitalist Radio?

What are your theories on Ghost from True Capitalist Radio?
After hearing an alarm beep in one of his episodes and realizing that his area code is from Manhattan, I think he's a fat hambone working at a warehouse somewhere in New York.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=KKi1y3FTv40
youtu.be/RyerIDAU3oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's an actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

Last bump. Hungry for insights.

he said in one podcast he basically thinks all of nasa is fake. i stopped listening after that.
granted it was only like the 2nd one i ever heard

Dont know if he is realy from texas. He could live in fucking sweden for all we know.
His podcast is great. The most things he is saying is true. The nasa/hailstorm is bs but who the hell cares if he have some idiotic ideas.

What's the code?

He also may have got the phone in NYC and later moved to Texas.

There's no way he's married, no married family man spends hours on twitter getting into arguments with and doxing teenagers who insult him

What if he's happily married?

He's a nam vet. Older guy.

Older couples stay out of each others hair. If they didn't, they'd be miserable or divorced.

You Norwegians love that varg guy ghost is OK but he isn't a white nationalist

Also, the phone number to call in isn't HIS phone number, you idiots. That's blogtalkradio's phone number.

Most married family man spend 10-12 hours a day away from home for working
If he has a busines or is as rich as he says he can use this time for a political shitposting activity

I remember hearing him on Paltalk a few years back and he told a story about how his son wanted to be a gangsta and be part of ghetto culture so he drove his son to a ghetto and then drove off as he watched his son cry through the rear view mirror
I would love to read a memoir on this guy

he is a voice artist. his character voices especially the dorky jew is too perfect to come from an amateur.

yeah or a "mockumentary "style" one of the character that is ghost

cuz I still have doubts he is real

he says pics or it didn't happen but we have 0 proof of anything he sasy

The real Ghost died 2013 and he's been replaced by an AI construct

I figure he has an actual radio background and probably honed his vocal talents doing advertisement spots.

Did he make the AI or did the Jews?

Ghost's story is actually pretty sad.

He seems to be a man in his middle 60s who has been on disability for quite some time, possibly pertaining to injuries sustained in Vietnam (hearing, he has to yell loud to hear himself), and possibly his lower half or back, something to prevent him from doing any good amount of physical activity. He collects disability and probably a pension from a cushy job he worked at and claims that he's capitalizing because in his mind he earned that money. He then does some basic day trading as it's the one thing he can do while sitting down and enjoying himself, doing typical Sup Forumsack neet things.

He does the show because he lacks something else to do, but quit once it became too dox-y, he does have a wife and kids but his injuries probably prevented from doing much, but he compensates by being a huge father figure, verbose, and passionate. He probably has never had a catch with his kid.

it's the area code to call into the show, aka BTR switchboard, dumbass

should i listen to this guy? is it worth my time i see threads about him on Sup Forums occasionally

>collecting a pension you earned
>not capitalism

fuck yourself in the ass

You should

There is no doubt he is a very smart man. He lures his listeners (trolls) in by shout outs and radio grafitti. But before he does them he speaks very on point and clearly. This is his way of educating the masses and the masses don't even know they are being educated.
He then turns character to crazy and insulted ghost to keep the masses. He says he hates being called crippled and anything nam but he is purely entertaining us which gives the trolls the illusion of power to illicit such emotion from a person.

It's hillsrious and ghost knows it and it's purely an act.

Under it all he is a simple and decent man.

And there is no doubt he follows pol. He gets so many words from here and also takes queues on what is trending and what to discuss.

He is one of us.

Oh and he is too young to have brrn in nam. By his voice he is in his mid to late 50s

ok i listened to a 15 min youtube vid of his about the 'arab spring' and lybia and he was very on point so i will give his regular shows a listen

>After hearing an alarm beep in one of his episodes and realizing that his area code is from Manhattan

huh? are american alarms different from city to city?

Do it

hah its comedy gold

Is Masked Pony really sick or just a troll? Ghost seems to be really nice to him and slightly uncomfortable.

>Being so completely un-astute that you couldn't tell he was doing a completely shitty "satire" of Alex Jones for his beta Brony buddies

It's really pathetic to witness.

It is funny as fuck
But he has a point in most things he mentions.

Nah, i think he's aiming more for a Texan version of michael savage

It's obvious his show is entertainment, like the stock empty can noise he plays to make it sound like his room is filled with empty beer cans. I dont doubt he believes most of what he says, too.

yeah, but you don't know shit about nasa either, euro scum

of course he is just joshing around, he likes all the trolls, if he hated the Vietnam or other splices he would ban people from the show but he allows them to call everytime.

>stock empty can noise
is it a stock file? god damnit, is there at least an engineer around?

the number and switch board is provided out of New York where BlogTalkRadio is based out of. He does live in Texas, cleticbrony managed to get his IP in a chat room once he had with the TCA. It was based around San Antonio Texas. Plus goofybone actually found him once in a bar on six street when he used to call them back in 2011/2012

Anime characters singing "fuck you texas" gets me everytime.

Did Ghost kick his ass? Or were they fruiting it up the pooper in the bar bathroom.

He's a sentient pile of cans

he would call up bars on his show and ask for the host/hostess to ask for someone called "ghost" in the bar. One time we clearly heard ghost and when the woman yelled out "call for a "ghost" he ran out of the bar

Will d day trigger him tonight?

Could you provide with a link if it's on Youtube?

With that being said. I'm a long time listener (circa 2008) AMA

Ive been listening since early 2009, and I still dont understand why Goofybone sperged out so much on him. I know he's a strong individual, just like Ghost, but was there any real reason behind this shit?

he got sucked up into the cult of personality around Ghost and wanted viewers for his show. Watch his Twitter it's pretty active. He even attacked ghost not to long ago and ghost posted his dox again and a few family members

Paltalk was and is probably still of personalities like Ghost... The ironic thing is that most of them are just old, alcoholic folks.

*full of

I dunno i just love fucking with the guy.
Love from /mlp/ btw.

The paltalks were greatly, sadly most didn't get recorded or saved. He even let his wife speak during one once

In Poland we got a guy named Sage, who ranted similarly to Ghost, he is was an old balding alcoholic sperging about whores and stupid polacks.

As some people speculate - I'm 100% sure that he's just some old guy who has settled down, and now is having fun on the net educating young folks and fucking around with 'em. Again, you've been on Paltalk, so you know how it goes.

Yeah, I know. I spoke to him a couple of times in 2008, back when Ghost still had his own room on Paltalk. Fun fact - most of people on Paltalk knew about him, even those crazy Polish guys.

He's defiantly retired at the very least. You can't go a road trip for 2 years and spend 8 hours a day on Twitter/doing a show while running a state wide "brick & mortar" company

Shut the fuck up fattburger

>most of people on Paltalk knew about him, even those crazy Polish guys
I assume sage stole his schtick from Ghost

>2008
lot of wasted years on chans, top kek, how the time flies

>I assume sage stole his schtick from Ghost

That's quite possible, but back then this kind of behaviour was very popular amongst Paltalk "debaters"

>2008

At least I had a privilege to be old enough back then (17) to comprehend most of the topics that those guys went through

What did she say? And what kind of people frequented these paltalk rooms, were they the same regulars who called in back then?

hes a fat jelly-ass hambone who lost his legs in VIET FUCKIN NAM so now he has to roll around in a wheelchair while trying to kill his dog and not curse on his dead grandma's grave..

Not the same guy, obviously, but the room consisted of people from different Paltalk rooms, his "serious listeners" and later on, new fans of the show.

youtu.be/RyerIDAU3oc

A wild gorilla slurring in ebonics chimps out after EBT card is declined, welcome to Obama's America thanks Obama.