youtube.com/watch?v=IrTYWB76_yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEK ME VLAD

no they are literally shit

Hahaha no.

very much so

Don't insult us.

They are about as nordic as Pakistan.

Romanians are Indian, haven't you heard about gypsy migration?

>Romanians
>Anything but gypsy scum

For fuck's sake, you're either drunk off palinka or a gypsy in disguise.

What the fuck even is this meme? Someone explain it to me.

Romanians throughout history have tried to associate themselves with different civilizations because they have none.

>we wuz romans an shieeet
>we wuz nordics an shieeet

They're a country of turkroaches masquerading as gods.

>They're a country of turkroaches masquerading as gods.

I see.

There might be decent romanians in Romania, but the lowlife scum that makes its way to Denmark does nothing but steal copper and other metals from our statues and infrastructure. They are worthless and belong in an oven.

It's funny because it's true. The biggest meme about Romanians across everywhere they're dealt with is that they steal copper and brass to sell for internet so they can shitpost.

Truly the niggers of Europe. There's a few good ones, as there are of every culture... but the shit outweighs the good ten fold.

>but the shit outweighs the good ten fold.

No doubt.

A few years ago my train was delayed 4 hours because som romanian subhumans had stolen some copper off the railway tracks.

I can't think of a whiter nation

youtube.com/watch?v=IrTYWB76_yo

>Jesus was romanian, romanian built the pyramids
That means; Jesus was a viking who built the pyramids in his free time?!

Ahahah based magyars.Quality shitposting

Visiting Romania right now

Only nice parts are the ones they stole from the Hungarians and ethnic Germans.

That was me i was very hungry mate

no no no no and no. Fuck, Even Estonia is more nordic.

considering the amount of gypos in Sweden and Norway, I'd say that they are honorary Nordics

>wanting to be subhuman

The teachings of the paleoeuropean will save you

What is the deal with being germanic?
1000 years nobody wanted to be germanic ot assciatee with them but now germanics have brainwashed the world to believe they are something special and superior when they arent

Germanic doesnt mean europe, they are invaders, real europeans are med people

Romania is pretty much honorary white tbqh

>They are worthless and belong in an oven
Funnily enough that's what the Romanians tried to do to them

If only we could get rid of gyppos like muricans could get rid of blacks and germany of refugees...

Why do gypsies love Romania so much?

They don't though... they just steal everything and when there is nothing left to steal they go to other countries to steal and give us the shittiest reputation on Europe.

They migrated in the past and I guess they liked the climate or some shit so they decided to stay here.

Yes, we are so aryan we're making it big in Hollywood, pic related, it's Bucky.

>Is Romania nordic?

we all came from africa!

They are truly our greatest ally.

More like don't insult Romanians they aren't cucks.

>we all came from africa!

We know you did, Yuusuf.

It's not that. Let me give you a terrible scenario you are subhuman criminal like a black or a gypsie. What kind of country would you immigrate to one that has a great police force and where most criminals get caught because the government knows what it is doing and is rational? Or option 2 a nation where the government is filled with a bunch of incompetent buffoons, and where the police are corrupt as hell? Romania and other eastern European nations are option number 2. The only way to keep gypsies in line for them when their government was filled with drooling morons was to be racist and fuck over gypsies like they did in the past. Now because of western europe not liking discrimination anymore, they can't do that. You basically took away their only method of control brutal violence. How are they suppose to deal with criminals? It's like if you took away the guns of every cop in America and are then wondering why the crime rate is so high.

I don't know that. However they will be whiter than Scandinavia very soon.
>Come to Romania. The new home of the vikings.

underrated bants

Because no one wants to immigrate to Romania. Even if they tried to get cucked they would never succeed. No offence but that's how it is.

WE

no. they are SOUTHslavs

TRUE, those abbo looking gypo scum do rob metals here too, they will rob even lead, i seriously think that gypos are joo/pajeet hybrids

>Furthermore, the much later borrowing of
oraş ‘town, city’ from Hungarian város suggests that urbanisation in the present-day sense came to Romanian primarily through contact with Hungarian speakers

shouldnt you be begging in front of my ica?

Nice trips, check em