So I met this girl last year who rapidly fell in "love" with me until I bought her an iPhone, then she disappeared...

So I met this girl last year who rapidly fell in "love" with me until I bought her an iPhone, then she disappeared. I figured she was a scammer, so I let her know I planned to have her arrested and charged with fraud.

She then came back to me and pretended to "love" me again for like 5 months. I probably spent about a grand on her, bought a house for us both I never would have bought had she not wanted it, as she swore she wanted to move in with me and start our lives together. I bought her a thousand-dollar plane ticket, and everything was fine until like three days before she was meant to fly out, then she allegedly attempted "suicide."

Now, investigations have shown that she has a history of scamming men. She came to me claiming to be a Catholic virgin who wanted to leave her home and start a life with the man she loved, namely me. Later I found out she was, in fact, homosexual and had hid this fact from me. After she disappeared I contacted her several times asking for her help getting a refund for the plane ticket (which was in her name even though I paid for it), and she would not help me. She just disappeared.

Further investigations showed that she had a completely different alias and was a part of a vigilante homosexual organization that targets heterosexual men they find distasteful.

The authorities say I should file charges, but if I do so, she will go to jail for like 2 years. And I still Love the girl.

Wat do?

Attached: 1518920374510.jpg (774x768, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

actionfraud.police.uk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_scam
mtv.com/news/1845419/catfish-dark-stories/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12102031/Woman-jailed-for-writing-scripts-for-romance-scammers.html
modernghana.com/news/584520/1/online-romance-scammer-jailed-5-years.html
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/10/20/four-jailed-for-advance-fee-fraud-in-the-uk-dont-get-sucked-in-yourself/
times-herald.com/news/2018/01/alleged-scammer-jailed-without-bond
consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2015/07/faking-it-scammers-tricks-steal-your-heart-and-money
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/21/six-charged-connection-alleged-match-com-dating-site-fraud
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8791585/200000-fall-victim-to-internet-romance-scams-in-UK.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_love
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not worth loving someone that treats you that way, even if you were targeted as "distasteful".

Press charges, and move on with your life

Life is as deceptive as love is. She stole your money, your time, and your heart. Don't let her get away with that.

Attached: 1520058279981.png (320x239, 174K)

Press charges, and stop being so trustworthy and gullible

If any of that story is true then you are the most naive person on the planet and have no hope, you need a caregiver.

Press charges retard.
or accept the empty space where you once had testicles

>Press charges, and move on with your life
But she's sick, and she's poor, and I Love her.

Even as fucked up as she is.

You really think I should send her to prison?

I mean she put me in a prison of pain and hell I haven't been able to escape since the day she left, and now I'm stuck with a house I don't want, when I could have taken that money and gone overseas, as I'd originally planned, to find a girl in the U.K. who does love me, marry her, and get a house there.

But I can't do that now, because I spent the money on what SHE said I should.

Shouldn't I at least send her a letter and give her one last chance to honor her word? Before her life, and her family's life, is destroyed by criminal prosecution?

These people are chomping at the bit to arrest her, they say she is nothing but a common criminal and I should treat her as such, but I just can't see her that way.

This

bait levels are off the chart

>If any of that story is true then you are the most naive person on the planet and have no hope, you need a caregiver.
It's all true, and I have a hard drive full of video messages swearing her unconditional, undying, lifelong love, so help her God. I took every precaution I could to make sure she wasn't scamming me, and in fact told her that if she scammed me, that I would prosecute her. And she did it anyway. Turns out the suicide attempt was a fake, according to medical analysis.

>Press charges, and move on with your life
>Press charges, and stop being so trustworthy and gullible
>Press charges retard.

Fine, prison it is.

I'm sorry baby.

That's not fraud .... you just gave a gift to the wrong person lol.

Gonna be worth it in the long run buddy.

Attached: 20170928_200712.jpg (2560x1920, 312K)

>That's not fraud .... you just gave a gift to the wrong person lol.
Not according to these guys:

actionfraud.police.uk/

They say it's a classic "Romance Scam", and it's a slam-dunk conviction, based on all her messages.

No. It's not. You're just naive and stupid

have you even met her?

Attached: fvp676mlxej01.jpg (697x743, 46K)

This, anons, is what we call bait.

>have you even met her?
Not in person. But we spent like 12 hours a day, every day, on FaceTime video.

>This, anons, is what we call bait.
I wish.

>No. It's not. You're just naive and stupid
so.. victim shaming? It's a honest person's fault for believing in repeated, advanced lies?

did her lips move when she spoke?

PRESS CHARGES
PRESS CHARGES
PRESS CHARGES

well... you act like a retard, guess what
you'll get treated like a retard.
she scammed you, and other men.
you KNOW she doesnt love you, she loves your money.
but youre STILL dumb enough to love her. like, how desperate are you?

fuck you are dumb

Bait

>hard drive full of messages

First off that’s something creepy serial killer guys do and secondly she was playing you for the naive chump you are, it’s called acting.

>turns out the suicide attempt was a fake
no shit sherlock
you are the MOST naive person i have ever witnessed.
and i have seen a lot of shit.

I'll bite. Just do it, the likelyhood of her actually reciprocating your feelings down the like is pretty much none and if they literally targeted you, to fuck your life up, there is no reason not to make her face consequences. Even if you love her, or actually, especially if you love her, you should file charges, because eventually she might do this to someone who kills her for this type of shit.

5 months of work for a grand of goods and another grand for a plane ticket is way below minimum wage. You should feel bad for exploited this poor girl and send her a proper payment for her service.

file charges you cuck and enjoy your comfy new house

stop being a gullible moron

>The authorities say I should file charges, but if I do so, she will go to jail for like 2 years

bullshit

you can't be charged because some retard buys you an iphone and gifts, if that were the case everyone ever to be in a relationship that failed could claim fraud

Yeah, there's no case here. Unless she entered into some kind of binding contract, there's no legal footing to prosecute. You gave a gift when she asked you for it. You were an idiot, but unless she misrepresented herself in a professional capacity, it's not fraud. It's just another personal relationship.

mademereply/10

Remember -
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>"met"
means interacted with online

Also, a sucker is born every minute

>still love her
it's a him, you deluded foghat.
>wat do?
press charges and wreck his life.

/thread this story is made up

People falling for this shit hahahahahaha

I'm calling bait, you morons

send that bitch to jail OP

classic nigerian scam, you are retarded

Attached: 1496812288772.gif (300x167, 1018K)

I'll put it into perspective. I've been with my girlfriend online for 8 years. We met for the first time last year and we plan to meet again this summer. We've bought each other cheap gifts on amazon and have spent an equal amount of money. We've been talking for hours daily for about 4 years.

I don't mean to act like what you've been through isn't serious and real, but you don't need to buy someone's love. Let it be and if she stays, it's real.

Wow, you sound like a whiny little underage some balls and man the fuck up and go find a real girl and fuck her instead. What a wanker, you deserve to get chucked, wanker

either nice pasta or fucking retarded.

Press charges faggot.

> But she's sick, and she's poor, and I Love her.
That's her problem, her problem, and no you don't.

>Yeah, there's no case here.
Yes there is.

A romance scam is a confidence trick involving feigned romantic intentions towards a victim, gaining their affection, and then using that goodwill to commit fraud. Fraudulent acts may involve access to the victims' money, bank accounts, credit cards, passports, e-mail accounts, or national identification numbers.

Scammers post profiles on dating websites, social accounts, classified sites and even forums to groom new victims. Upon finding victims, scammers lure them to more private means of communication, (such as providing an e-mail address) to allow for fraud to occur. The fraud typically involves the scammer acting as if they've quickly fallen for the victim so that when they have the opportunity to ask for money, the victim at that time has become too emotionally involved, and will have deep feelings of guilt if they decline the request for money from the scammer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_scam

Do it user. I'll represent you. I hate liars like that.

t. Lawyer

What like the 400lb man that’s been pretending to be your girl fringe for 8 years on line. Cos that sounds really mature and all grown up. Fuck me. Wankers on this site..

I think it might be your stupid tax for being blinded by pussy. The red flags were on fire and you continued.

>First off that’s something creepy serial killer guys do and secondly she was playing you for the naive chump you are, it’s called acting.
This attitude is why you should fry her ass.

t. Lawyer

>vigilante homosexual organization
i lost

Stop being such a cuck OP

fucking faggot, why do you not press charges?

You're a big ol dummy.
>Fool me once shame on you
>Fool me, can't get fooled again.

Brutal. Lock her ass up

You said you would prosecute. Carry through, man.

She’s just gonna do it to somebody else unless you file charges.
You want her out there sucking other dudes dicks and getting cummed in and then getting paid for it?
If not file charges

Fuck OP 99% of relationships must be scams

>It's a honest person's fault for believing in repeated, advanced lies?
yes.

Where’s the fun in prosecution? If she’s a lesbian, then give her a dose of something that she really won’t like...

>you can't be charged because some retard buys you an iphone and gifts, if that were the case everyone ever to be in a relationship that failed could claim fraud

mtv.com/news/1845419/catfish-dark-stories/

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12102031/Woman-jailed-for-writing-scripts-for-romance-scammers.html

modernghana.com/news/584520/1/online-romance-scammer-jailed-5-years.html

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/10/20/four-jailed-for-advance-fee-fraud-in-the-uk-dont-get-sucked-in-yourself/

times-herald.com/news/2018/01/alleged-scammer-jailed-without-bond

consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2015/07/faking-it-scammers-tricks-steal-your-heart-and-money

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/21/six-charged-connection-alleged-match-com-dating-site-fraud

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8791585/200000-fall-victim-to-internet-romance-scams-in-UK.html

The Ultimate Cuckform. People like your sorry ass are the reason why women get away with so much bullshit. She could rip your dick off and you would still say you love her. You have no nuts, or spine, or dick.

It's the principle of the thing. Although there is nothing saying you can't do both.

Lost

SHE IS HURTING SOCIETY
ENFORCE THE RULE OF LAW

>Fuck OP 99% of relationships must be scams
it's only a scam if they promise to meet as a pretext to get the things, and then never do.

t. Lawyer

This
OP should post his story on reddit sohe can redpill people.
When I graduate i’m telling hoes that i work at Mcdonalds so they don’t date me for money. If we date for longer then two months i’ll tell them what i actually do

But OP bought a house, she didn't buy it with access to his money. It sounds like he just gave her gifts.

She fucked himover, fuck her over back. But don’t be boring, don’t go the legal route u less theirs good wins in it. Go for the emotionally scaring option, let’s face it she’s already fucked in the head, you could make her tiny mind explode with some effort!

you love the idea of loving her, you dont love her because you dont know her

Your what I like to call a " dumb dumb" you deserved everything that happened to you and your irritatingly stupid for still being "in love " and you should go kill yourself

I met her already, so shit post.

You already know the answer, OP. You're here because of the turmoil caused by what you should do vs what you think your heart is telling you to do.

>You know she's a scammer with a history of behavior
>She's clearly stringng you along and is, in all likelyhood, currently in the process of scamming multiple other people

People don't change. Not unless the genuinely want to and put in some serious effort.

Attached: 1520979023895.jpg (460x577, 39K)

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Sucker.

You love someone that fucks you over?
You are sad.

>But OP bought a house, she didn't buy it with access to his money. It sounds like he just gave her gifts.
it doesn't matter, is he told OP she loved him and planned to move in, and everything he gave her was conditional on the pretext that they would eventually meet and consummate the relationship, she is criminally liable for Action Fraud, and financially liable for every expense OP incurs as a result of her falsehoods, including the house, attorney fees, the cost of the investigation, etc...

tl;dr if she said she loved him and wanted to meet up to fuck him to get the stuff, she's going to jail for up to ten years.

Wow, how fulfilling that must be whilst you clean your tubby arse with a rag on a stick, sweating in your mommy’s basement. You met a girl once, sounds incredibly sexy and special..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_love

t. christian

How come "daddy" never has a basement?

Because daddy ain’t admitting to no one that his fat spawn is a fucking subhuman disgrace. He doesn’t have a son anymore..

Fake and gay

Definitely really gay, sadly there’s some really pathetic people that could bring this shite on themselves..

Go to your local gun shop and purchase a .45, as for a box if hollows and stop by the liquor store on your way home. Get yourself some drink. And enjoy an afternoon of liquid courage.
Then later that night load the .45 and promptly kill yourself because you are the bigest retard in the history of man kind and your genes should not be passed. Ever.

>you know for a certain that the girl has you only as sugar daddy
>I probably spent about grand on her, bought a house for us, bought a thousand-dollar plane ticket
>in the end doesn't even have balls to sent her to prison for scams
nigga kys holy shit

Attached: 122.png (258x330, 99K)

>she will go to jail for like 2 years
she doesn't deserve to be punished because you're a fucking moron

Attached: 1449623856546.gif (280x207, 453K)

I think you should die because you are too dumb to live
Why men like you exist-- HOW men like you exist-- baffles me. I'm a beta nerd and I'm still not as much of a fucking loser as you.

Who the fuck buys a house for a woman who is a shown scammer? Like jesus you dumb piece of shit
If I could physically accost you I would

I'd take her out back behind the shed and make her deepthroat the business end of a shotgun until she was genuinely begging for her life then I'd kill her.

So...She doesn't deserve to be punished...Even though it's been proven that she's part of an illicit organization that purposely scams men that are found 'distasteful'...Because OP was just a gullible fuck and had his heartstrings fucked with? You're genuinely too stupid to insult, bud.

>ill start a relationship out with a lie and then 2 months later explain I was only lying because I thought she was a gold digging skank

Oh you'll go far

Bro, you're a beta. Your opinion counts for nothing. OP was just a gullible fuck who genuinely believed that woman loved him. He's a moron, but I doubt he needs your lame ass berating him.

Lmfao. Jesus fuck I forgot how salty the people are on this site.

I saw some show on CNBC the other night with a similar story. It ended with the woman putting out a hit on her husband after he had taken out a life insurance policy.

>salty

Lol? Great response

Wow

A hot girl told me that she loved me like the second day we were together then she cheated on me with someone we both knew.

>A hot girl told me that she loved me like the second day we were together then she cheated on me with someone we both knew.
She didn't sucker you in for the better part of a year, then cause you to waste tens of thousands of dollars of your money, incel.

>You're genuinely too stupid to insult, bud.
And yet I didn't get scammed out of a phone, a house, a plane ticket, and around another $1000 of other gifts.

Sounds like every typical female.

Op shares his story and pulls out a full deck of victim cards when anons tell him how stupid he is. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you in this world op.

Press charges and destroy her life, she deserves it

Stop being a little bitch and respect yourself

pic?