Why does Sup Forums still eat meat? The world is already completely unable to sustain the current demand for meat...

Why does Sup Forums still eat meat? The world is already completely unable to sustain the current demand for meat, and there will be 9 billion humans on this planet by 2050. If the entire world stopped eating meat for 5 days out of 7 there wouldn't even be a problem. Human consumption of meat is contributing explosively to climate change, the destruction of the poles, massive overfishing, and polluted waterways all around the world. Do what's right to protect this planet and the future generations.

Supply and demand you red piece of shit

How about you let people decide for themselves what they want instead of being dictated to by the Politburo

>we're going to destroy the planet because the free market wills it

you sure showed those communists that don't exist

>there are too many people on this earth who eat meat

The problem isn't that people eat meat, the problem is that there are too many people on earth who eat meat.
The only way to solve that problem is by either banning meat altogether or population control.

Which is it going to be, mate?

Tastes good, and our country and society is advanced enough to enjoy it.

Most of those 9 billion will be in Africa, India and China. So why are you self-flagellating you spineless little cunt, and not advocating for birth control and education in the third world?

What a bollinger bolshevik you are. A shame to your nation.

If we stop sending food to Africa and let a billion or so of them die off there will be a lot more for the rest of us.

Are you saying climate change caused by this industry doesn't affect Australia? You couldn't be more incorrect, there is no way to compartmentalise this issue into we vs them because it is a global issue. Furthermore, cattle especially already does cause significant problems to Australia even if we only have 25 million people, our country is constantly in drought, erosion and degradation of the few areas of land we do have for farming is constant, and we're one of the biggest per capita emitters of co2 and methane.

Kill a few billion if you're so worried then.

You have somewhat of a point beyond your obvious bullshit, but the problem is nigger and chink overpopulation, not human consumption.

I've got some ideas on population control...

It's going to happen anyway, but first worlders will be dying in droves too

You've brought this upon yourself by mentioning the 9 billion humans, the majority of which will not be in western countries. If you're complaining about the minority for the sins of the majority then you can safely be ignored.

Do you know nothing about the Carbon cycle? Do you honestly think vegetables lock up Carbon? You eat it, you shit it out or breathe it out, store a little as fat maybe... Neither are "good" for Carbon emissions you absolute fuckwit.

You might have had an argument with water, but instead you chose Carbon.

If the world isn't going to end in my lifetime or my sons then why the fuck wouldn't I enjoy myself

well if people can't learn to not shit where they eat let god sort 'em out. Umri sirotinjo.

Ejecting meat fully isn't good either, it's best to eat in combination with plurality vegetable for vitamins and shit and meat for protein and shit

If people ate like that Earth could support even more people

why would anyone care about the world collapsing, it's not gonna happen in my life time anyway

I exclusively eat Quorn instead of meat, can I feel good now?

destroying the world violates the NAP

My question is this: where's the beef in Australia coming from? I find it hard to believe that millions of cattle live on hundreds of thousands of acres scattered in herds across Australia and the way they are processed is helicopters and people on ATVs guide them onto trucks which are then taken to slaughterhouses.

The world is going to end someday, just like some species will become extinct and one day, you too, will die. Its all a matter of how and when.

Like your idol hillary always says "what difference does it make?".

Agree.

Die you fucking roach

I'm gonna eat meat until there is nothing left, then I will catch and eat humans. Not like anyone would care at that point.

How about you go fuck youself and spread the good word in the third world shitholes. Some self love might actually save the world. Meat production and consumption isn't the problem. Meat consumption isn't the reason why we won't be able to sustain 9bln people. It's the people in africa and asia fucking like there's no fucking tomorrow.
And you're telling me I have to give up this small joy of stuffing my face with meat, but those guys can't give up sticking their dick in every cunt they find? Shitting out a baby after baby even though they know very well they can't support them?
Fuck em. I'm having a roasted duck today.

Agree with Poland

This. Problem is these horny ass subhuman arabs and africana. Wanna solve 80% of the worlds problems? Kill all niggers and arabs.

Polska does it again, nailed it.

This.

I'm tired of every leftist cunt saying everything's my fault.

god damn, Poland! How can you be so based?

You come from a country haunted by the primitive ghosts of primordial cannibal tribes.

good going kurwa
you've inspired me to pay denbts

Meat is what allowed the Europeans to conquer the globe.
Most civilizations we conquered predominantly abstained from eating meat.

I remember a story about the British built, Japanese battleship Mikasa

British men (who ate meat) were built differently than Japanese men (who didn't) so when the Japanese received their order, their sailors couldn't reach the guns, so the IJN required them to eat meat and drink milk in order to grow to be able to reach the guns

That's how much of a difference eating meat has

It can sustain itself with the Western population

Problem is shitskins want Western food & that demand is increasing

it's ironic because they claim Whites have no food & their food is so fucking great, but their demand for our food is unsustainable

yeah, let's start with killing all white people

so did jonathan swift

>The problem isn't that people eat meat, the problem is that there are too many people on earth who eat meat.

That would only work if they were children, also Japan has always had shitty nutrition.