He's going down next, Sup Forums.. screenshot this

He's going down next, Sup Forums.. screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

weezerpedia.com/wiki/A_Mad_and_Furious_Master
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he totally looks like a sexual predator desu

No shit.

>he

It's because he's practically Jared from Subway's twin.

It's because he is. Pinkerton is about falling in love with an "18 year old girl" and he had a history of being totally creepy with underage female fans.

I ewwwwwwwwwww fuck no like a GOOD neighbor state farm is queet and here but I can never gett used to Rivers literally fucking my asshole.

I'm kixding but no you are wrong OP. You deserbe to be beaten

haha..? Where's the joke?

Ban this poster please.

Did Mark V. Shaney put this sentence together?

Why is a frog tryinbt to talkl to me I think Rivers looks like the "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? GOOD!" gut he keeps his hands to himself if you know what I mean ;-)

honestly if any Sup Forumscore artist is going down next it's phil elverum

I wonder how difficult it was to remember to say "18" instead of 15 during the first year playing Across The Sea

It takes one listen to Pinkerton to work that out.

I know you're probably joking but I've honestly heard some pretty disturbing accounts about Phil's behavior while he played with Old Time Relijun back in the day.

Tell us you fucking tease or I swear to Allah I will report your salty butt

Nothing outright incriminating but just generally disconcerting behavior. He got very uncomfortably close with men and women alike and would often breathe heavoly. He asked a lot of personal questions about fans' family and previous sexual encounters, and was generally not sober. People generally laughed it off but there were times where things got awkward very quickly. That's really all I know as I have not experienced it first hand, those are just some things I was told by someome who was into that whole scene at the time. The climate back then was also much different than it is now. I think a few people on hipinion could probably back it up.

>implying he's not the victim of an oriental masseuse who went a little too far with her hands

take it how you will, as i'm just a misunderstood teen on the straight cis white male tumblr, but i worked with Rivers Cuomo and *he is the fucking worst*. just a greasy, unrepentantly gross manchild. i have several friends who've also worked with him, or p.a.'d on sets for weezer videos.

quick anecdote: ended up going for a ride with him At a video shoot i was in (small role), because my friend - also a p.a. - had to drive him back to his house to find a shirt. we sat at his coffee table, covered in about 2409r782374 mangas and seven boxes of half eaten pokki or whatever that weeb shit is called. what seems like an hour later of uncomfortable stillness he comes barreling out of his bedroom, a little sweaty, panting, and drops fuckin STACKS of vhs tapes on the table in front of us. we were both pretty confused at the point. he then pops one in his combo vhs/dvd player and it's him getting blown by some poor chick with really fuckin terrible roots, he then puts the shirt over his slovenly body, turns to my friend and says, "this good?"

it is one of the most surreal, ridiculous moments of my life.

holy shit its real...

nice meme

One time a guy and wendys told me i look just like him and i physically erupted, beat him within an inch of his life, and then as his skull hit the ground for the last time before i could be pulled off he mustered the strength to let out a final call to calm the scene

O WEE OO BA DO BA BA BUDDY HOLLY
the whole restaurant clapped. The boy died later in the hospital. His name? Anthony Fantabo

>O WEE OO BA DO BA BA BUDDY HOLLY
holy fuck i just spit my drink out all over my fucking monitor

Second time tonight I've seen this.

no

It's always men with soft facial featues who obviously have low testosterone. Low T linked to pedo?

a grand conspiracy..hmmmmmm

he fucking outed himself years ago as a freak in a fucking english paper

he handed this shit into a professor at HARVARD

weezerpedia.com/wiki/A_Mad_and_Furious_Master

I screenshot every post retard

Poor Rivers. Plz no bully. ;_;

you're gonna find out diddled someone he shouldn't have and used singing a hook on a b.o.b. song as his pickup line

>Then one night, I plucked up my courage and boldly proclaimed, “OK, whoever wants to stay in the room has to . . . uhh . . . take off their clothes and…uhh…get on the bed”. The women tittered and most of them left, but four of them stayed, and to my amazement, did as I asked.

I like that even in his greatest attempt to be an alpha, he still comes across as a huge wienie

meant for

Madman

Pete Wentz apparently fucks plenty of 15 year olds but no one has cared about him

I'm pretty sure he wrote that paper during the horniest years of his life, when he didn't nut for 3 years straight until he got married

I'm guessing the frontmen for Incubus, A Day To Remember, and Sleeping with Sirens will be out soon too.

Would have thought Ronnie Radtke or Oli Sykes

A MAN THAT DON'T BOTHER WITH THE TASTE OF A TEAT.

They almost feel too obvious. It needs to be something that'd come out of nowhere. Maybe the guy from Skillet.

nah, Don Henley is going down next. Big time.

I'm fuckng dying holy shit

God damn, why is Rivers so autistic?

the more i look at him the more he looks like a wimpy johnny knoxville

I am creasing