I just shaved all my pubic hair

I just shaved all my pubic hair
was this a good idea?
if someone gets trips should I post pics

Attached: Pubic-Hair.jpg (728x546, 84K)

Not really bad persay but you'll itch either tomorrow or day after

congratulations, you have basic hygiene

will itch a little but worth it in a week time you will have some really nice looking pubes that are super easy to manage and dont go all wiry and disgusting for some time.

I hope you're ready for every second hair follicle to end up ingrown :^)

cum that's running down a freshly shaved pubic area is a great feeling. go fap

But I'm doing no fap for a couple days!
letting that cum build up

Attached: 475927603.png (668x788, 562K)

well then shave again, so it's really smooth

I also do it, I'm a lonely kissless virgin, but I still don't want to look likee chewbacca down there. Also it feels shitty to have long pubic hair, as they all stick together and get all sweaty.

how do you Sup Forumsros shave your balls? i use an electric hair trimmer on lowest/no guard. everytime i feel like a surgeon. better ways? pic not related

Attached: 1456522547255.jpg (618x618, 63K)

Post picture with date and time stamp

I use a normal 3 blade shaver. it's not as dangerous as you think. do it while you're in shower and just be careful, worked fine for me for 15 years now, never cut my ballsack

I used a razor, I don't want sharp, high RPM, moving metal bits anywhere near my loose hangin' sack

I just realised again how fucking old I already am. time really flies. been lurking this dump for 12 years now. holy shit, some of you faggots still wore diapers when I started to lurk Sup Forums

I use a normal shaver, non electric, two blades, semidynamic top.
It's really not as difficult as you'd think. Sure, the first few times I did that I was afraid of accidentaly circumcizing myself, but it's just a matter of excercise if you start slowly and carefully.

idk why but i've alway had the opposite mind-frame about that. i've always thought i would surely slice myself up with a regular blade.

shits scarey bros

Attached: EWWWWWW.jpg (732x800, 97K)

Just a scissor

To slice yourself with safety blades you really gotta fuck up or do it completely wrong like take a dull razor to 4 inch gnarly copper wire and go at it like your fapping with the razor blade

ball skin is not more fragile than other skin. think about it this way: would nature really make the skin of an organ that's vital to the lifeform's existence as a whole so thin that it breaks easily? you don't cut your throat when shaving your neck (assuming you do), right?

>was this a good idea?
yes, you'll never get a daddy with a hairy body.

Attached: 641241500.jpg (607x1023, 94K)

don't forget to shave your ass too.

Attached: 005.webm (360x640, 941K)

Begone fag