Yo

yo,

so i'm going to kill myself. don't try and talk me out of it, because you're not going to be able to.

here's what i have in my cupboard - how much do i have to take of each in order to get the best chance of dying?

- vyvanse
- fluoxetine
- buspirone
- prednisone
- escitalopram

thanks.

Attached: icky.jpg (500x666, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO63Ih0UAWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if thats you in the picture lemme fuck you before you do it.

all of them

I take vyvanse, that's all I know. Have fun OP.

Drink bleach.

it's me, ugly ass piece of shit. i have tiny boobs and i'm going to die as a fucking emo

Stupid question, if you want it to work take all of everything and wash it down with some vodka. But you'll prolly just throw up and/or give yourself brain damage. Hanging has a much better track record.

Since your gonna kill yourself can I fuck you before you do it. You're hot as fuck.

i'm really not, but thank you

you seem like you could use a couple of facials

Not that I encourage suicide, but I'd just encourage hanging yourself. It's not hard to find the ratios online to successfully ensure the rope snaps your neck; and if you screw up you have the fact you'll either suffocate to death or be decapitated as a back-up.

So, why do you want to kill yourself? I won't try to talk you out of it but I am curious.

yeah, you're a mess, but it wouldn't be the ugliest think ive had my dick inside of.

post nudes before u do it

Would totally fuck

Why are you going to do that? What good comes from it?

2 bad u seem cute

No you really are. gorgeous full lips. Beautiful eyes. That sexy blonde hair and just a perfect face. I love small boobs. You are literally perfect.

i was sexually abused growing up and he's fucking back. i can't deal with this again, i just can't. it's so much easier if i just die

This always makes me feel better when I want to fucking die.

youtube.com/watch?v=eO63Ih0UAWE

Faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-162911.png (1440x2560, 596K)

I'm second in the line, because you look really good

>so i'm going to kill myself

Attached: DAY.AFTER.DAY.AFTER.DAY...png (800x600, 150K)

don't fucking link to my blog, pervert

Don't do it as you can see a lot of us think you are gorgeous :)

fuck off attention seeking edgy bitch

if you really wanted to kill yourself you would have jumped infront of a train already

OP is a faggot confirmed

i would if i lived by any trains

*tips fedora*

Will you fucking kill yourself already

i google search that and it didn't give me anything,

This thread is full of wizards and white knights

jump off a building or hang yourself then, fuck off with your sorry ass

so you take a dick and suck it and choke from the ejaculated dick

not you.

also those are shit tier suicide pills, do something else

Attached: 1477283047744.jpg (380x373, 17K)

why not just kill him instead innit

fake google search, nice try

that's literally the point of the post, but no one is giving me tips - i don't wanna fuck, i wanna die

why waste time here instead of offing yourself you fucking pussy

You idiots bit OP's bait

Or you could just move out and get away from the abusive prick.

As somebody who was also in a situation of abuse I can relate to you. Do you have nowhere else you can go?

i don't have to money - i live with my single mom and her on and off boyfriend, the one who sexually abuses me. i dropped out of high school and no one will hire me

fucking hang yourself. those drugs won't work.

yayaya just open the holes or stop whining

nope. i can't even save up to leave because i can't get a job - i left high school and would flunk a drug test

Nudes?

what a fucking idiot you are. it's almost like you deserved to be abused.

you can come live in my basement

Attached: josef fritzl.jpg (280x390, 22K)

Does your name happen to be Crystal? You look a lot like someone i know

You can find a guy that will take care of you and let you live with him.

fuck

Meh, well let him win why don't you. I was abused when I was a kid. I've slowly destroyed that mother fuckers life, fuck him for thinking I was his bitch. Suicide is for cowards.

Attached: 1513744884520.png (500x374, 220K)

Holy shit you're a fucking retarded huh?

and end up in a similar situation? riiiiiiiight. fuckin basement dwellers.

I was abused myself. It hurt but I eventually got mostly over the scars and turned into a loli-fanboy. The few relationships I have had were nice, but only because I was able to be removed from my situation and given time to heal. Do you have a way to remove yourself from the situation?

???
Retarded much

Attached: Optimized-Screenshot_20180314-163542.jpg (506x900, 222K)

show us those tiny boobs before you do it, and also proof of pills

that's literally my fucking blog, good job

Pills are ineffective. Jump from height, hang from a sturdy platform high enough to snap neck, gunshot to head are the most painless and effective methods.

If you have no gun access and are afraid of heights, climb a tree, tie a rope, hang.

Pills will just lead you to waking up in the hospital a week later in agonizing pain.

>thinking everyone is the same
And they say we're autistic.

exactly what i'd do, post to the internet for a last time. i have some plans to kill myself but i guess that can't be discussed anymore

nah and yeah, one sec

Ffs if you are real post a timestamp already faggot, if you're not real stop roleplaying a suicidal teenage girl its just cringey and obviously you have some attention problems

dont take pills, more often than not it wont work, and everybody will know you were trying to kill yourself... better succesfull ways to do it:

1. hanging yourself
2. jumping from at least 15 storeys, it would work with 5, but we are aimin for certain death here.
3. put your head under a construction truck
4. put a plastic bag in your face, go running til you die
5. cover yourself in gasoline, and smoke some joint

lsdfarmer on tumblr
not op
op no kill

You post random pics of girls on your blog and this particular one which shows up nowhere else happens to be you?

Why are you asking us? We aren't dead and obviously are not experts on suicide.

you wont die with any of those. doctors are smart. they are not allowed to sell lethal doses of substances.

if you want to do it, be effective: high lethality methods
and be courageous: it will hurt. a lot. for quite some time. and the pain will keep you alive. instead of killing you. because that's how your body works.
>that being said, best of luck. hope you find solace in the idea of killing yourself, dismiss it for what it is, a stupid fucking idea that only a retard might have (no offence) and feel refreshed soon after

Lame
Go out with a bang
Show the world that grills can do it to
To my knowledge it would be the first time in history

I will let you live with me as long as you do my laundry and cook dinner. If you want to fuck great but I just need someone to clean my place up. No abuse no pressure. Win Win for both.

tits or gtfo
sage

number five looks lit

Okay so why dont you consider to just call the cops and tell them that he's abusing you and if you're underage they will make sure to find you a place to stay

To be fair, you don't need to be dead to know that you can die.

why do you care if you're about to off yourself. fucking dumbass... you definitely need to go.

this is Sup Forums. no one here is worth living with.

*pharmacists and policy makers are smart...

Hahaha n°5

hahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Wrong, just suck dicks until you drown in cum, at least make some people happy before you off yourself

I know right he tipped his fedora there

I second this

If you're going to do it, at least link to Webcam. Nut up or shut up, hoe.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-164330.png (1440x2560, 594K)

Something tells me you're not very bright.

Write the date and "ded" on your palm. Include your face in the pic.

Not really. I already live with a chick that I fuck. She can't cook tho. So I need a bitch to cook.

thanks to those who helped. i can't get my camera to focus, im shaking so much. i took everything - i'm running a bath. later guys - look out in the news, it might be there. this is my note, fuck everything.

later /b

forget pills, self-immolation for life ( i mean death in this case)

Lol

Later roleplayer

i would recomen to don't kill yourself. But if you don't want a painfull death i recomend you to use cloroformo and use sulfur mustard( using bleach in the internet they teach you how to do it) to end your suffering. Or watch some old anime tities, those are great

Don't get butthurt because no one wants to eat poptarts and sleep on a futon for the rest of their lives.

pills wont work.. you gotta get busted, see ya in rehab

yo, before you do that, send some nudes, if that isnt too hard

Attached: image-21.jpg (750x748, 88K)

this op go all kill bill

Yep, it's clear to me that you are a faggot.

wtf is /b

Bullshit. You lying Shisno.

picture in a bath with timeslamp?

>If you want to fuck great