Is it possible to get laid for me if im

Is it possible to get laid for me if im
>25years old virgin
>dont have any close friends. Have few friends from childhood,but havent seen them in years and they doesnt seem to be missing me too.
>i never go out.I only go out to job and store 1-2 times a week.Still i have panic attack and feeling stress when i know ill have to go to the store.
>im anti social and quiete as fuck.I never talk to anyone. Even in job i never talk to anyone, i only talk to my manager when she comes to tell me something about my job. I could probably count words i say during day on my fingers. I kinda want to talk, but i dont know how. In my entire life i never was talking for longer than 30seconds non stop.I have never talked more than 30seconds non stop about something, i just dont know how to express my self with words. Summing up how much i talk during whole week, it would be maybe 5 minutes at best. But i talk with my self inside my head non stop. I think im autistic.
>im looner, i prefer to be alone, at work at lunch i always sit alone at empty table. At short breaks, when everyone comes to one place to talk. I sit somewhere else alone hanging with my self.I dont mind being alone, but sometimes i feel sad about it.
>im shy, if i talk to female (wich is most of the time co workers) i always blush when they ask me something, i cannon control it, they notice it always, they start smiling and giggling at me,It makes me feel awkward
>I have literaly zero self esteem. I think all people hate me and think im ugly or something. WHen i see them laygthing i think they are laughting at me. When i walk, i think everyone is looking at me and i cannot walk correctly.
>But.... i have good physique. im 6'2", kinda fit, broad shoulders, face 7-9/10 according /soc/ and reddit.People have told i have 10/10 jawline and i look like Chad.
Im not braging, i wish i was shorter, fat and 5/10, but only if i had Chad or atleast Normie personality.Now maybe i look like Chad, but im boring, shy, autistic fuck.

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x444, 33K)

im here to tell you on behalf of everyone that nobody cares & fuck off

Pretend. Look in the miror and pretend your confident. Act confident and eventually it will become second-nature

ok op. i'll help you. Go to girlschasedotcom

and READ. READ and READ and READ. fill your mind with knowledge and then put that knowledge to use. Is it going to be easy? Hell no. im kinda in same situation as you. go there and read. then go into action. thats the only way you will get to sleep with hot women in your prime.

by the way OP i was scared shitless on my first cold approach. but guess what, i got the girls number.

If you put in work on your appearance and confidence, not for the pussy but for yourself, the sure it's possible. You have to think, if you were an average grill, would you fuck you?

betas are defined by their environment
alphas define

Fuck some guys first to build up confidence. I'm not joking.

post a pic

you know there are people who get paid to listen to you and help you insert in society right ? it's probably not online you will find the advices you need fella;;;

Op here would it be easier to get these 30-38 yo old milfs. At my work there is few milfs who i would gladly fuck any time they want it. I think they want some too. I catch them staring at me very often. But im too stupid how to get these used whores too.

Fuck bitches, get money.

Op here. I would fuck me even if i was a guy.

My jaw line

Attached: IMG_20180314_231806.jpg (1080x2160, 336K)

Go to a bar drink and stare at the wall til you drank enough to be confident enough to talk to someone. You try but have a panic attack that’s fine go home and try again at a different bar in 2 days. More you do it the easier it gets if you’re to scared to talk to girls first talk to guys and make friends

Idk, going alone to public place for a drink is too much for me. I thougth if i could start from fucking these whore milfs from my job. But im too retard to talk to them too.

shouldnt be hard on tinder if you look like a chad, just straight up ask if they want to hook up sometime. half the girls on tinder are just trying to get laid anyway. its also a good way to practice talking to girls.

OP here. I dont really want relation ship. I just want to get laid from time to time.

Dude read my post

Start doing cold approaches on women you don't know who are. There is litterly zero to lose and everything to win.

Well you’re an autistic faggot by your own fault if you want to change you have to start talking to people

NO SHIT?? I HAVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE? You must be fucking genius to know that. But dont you think this whole fucking thread is exactly about that how to not be anti social fuck and start talking to people???

If you want to not be retard when you talk with them you have to talk to them to learn why you’re retard and change you’re approach

There’s no point you’re not going to go talk to people there are infinite opportunities to talk to people and you don’t take them you will be alone and an autistic faggot for life thanks for wasting everyone’s time including your own