Hey b

Hey b.
I am being stalked. Since I started posting andy sixx log memes on here non stop i realized that every time i went outside there was someone with a gret coat walking behind me... what the fuck!

Attached: 4.jpg (600x600, 39K)

it's Andy, he wants you to put his logs where your mouth is

Look behind you

this

good chance your on the list. you can destroy your computer after deleting this thread so they dont know you're on their traiil. then you get another computer or your phone and publish a statement putting whoever you think may be stocking you in a posotive light. if they stop following you you know that that was the cause. you also could try stalking the stalker.

turn around and start furiously masturbating at them while screaming "INHALEMYCHILDRENMASTER" before blowing your load all over them and the sidewalk

it fixed all of my stalking problems

I am not kidding. Every time i go outside theres a guy with a grey coat following me. He keeps diatance but its creepy af

.just stop and see were they are going .and then find were he is going

Weird. I also had a similat experience after posting here a lot. Are you from utah by any chance...?

I actually am. What the fuck is going on.

Attached: 1520998866603.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Wtf is going on.... im serious

Big if true

>And on this episode of things that didn't happen...

You are fucked my nigger

Answer please.... what the hell

Small if false

Sorry didnt pay attention to the thread. Anyways, I heard from a friend who works in the industry that a lot of computers being sold in utah are infected with malware. Apparently hackers can trace you via Sup Forums or something. No idea why they would stalk people though. I open carry now, seems to have scared that faggot off. Stay safe

Holllyyyy shittttt

sick larp

Kek ure dieded soon

Cool if cold

the chance of you getting trips is less than the chance of you both living in Utah
get over it

Red if hot

Andy for sure suck a hot one out of his ass...he will let you be

Well they Andy only has a short trip from his place in Cali

Im surprised you didnt get log spammed by actual andy sixx posters

Logging in

Attached: EBA8EEF5-EB26-4592-A893-CDB40ED30F25.jpg (216x288, 23K)

Got dubs. Check Logged and my throat is clogged. Samefag

Good, you fucking deserve it you cancer-ridden shiteater

Oh we are here lurking in your threat. Screencapped for being most gay thread a 15 could write. Cringed pretty hard. Have a Log

Attached: D7D337F4-90EC-4CE2-B752-90346D87E0E6.jpg (474x314, 31K)

Did somebody say log?

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 7K)

thats what you get faggot killyourself on your own terms or its gonna be a lot more painful

Attached: if-true-big-big-if-true-14867441.png (500x300, 19K)

Yep dreamy creamy and steamy

Oh fuck quick throw a crusty jizz rag or piss bottle at him you are so fucked. Or you could get on your knees and suck a hot one out

You are fucked