Found this ring at the Gym, how much do you think its worth? Its silver 925

Found this ring at the Gym, how much do you think its worth? Its silver 925

Attached: IMG_20180314_222228.jpg (1938x1516, 689K)

maybe 10 if new, like that is junk

'bout three fiddy

Maybe 300$ but how about you turn it in because it probably has more personal value to the owner.

Not much dude.

Those 'diamonds' wouod more than likely just be glass as no one would put actual diamonds on a silver ring.

Give it to your Mrs or mum to add to their jew-llery collection.

Im not sure about whos the owner, maybe ill wait and see if someone says anything.. do you think its an engagement ring?

Not much at all. Any type of jewelry is cheap as fuck. The reason why they sell for thousands of dollars is because people are dumb enough to pay that much for them.
I have a buddy that works at a pawn shop and he tells me the markup on jewelry is absolutely ridiculous something like 400% depending on what it is. Even more of it looks fancy.

To give you an idea that same buddy sold me a 1k ring for my girl for 150 bucks. Just to hook me up. Literally looked me dead in the eye and said "yeah we'll still make a little at least, that way the boss doesn't get mad"

More pics?.. from here looks like trash (actually there i almost no value for used rings, 'cus some manufactures cut the diamond wrongly and scratch it, which makes it loss a lot of value BEFORE the firs selling and when is sold, no one will buy it for more than maybe 5 to 20 (If REALLY lucky) dollars even when the owner paid 500, even worse the guy who bought it already lost more than half of its value just by walking out of the store, giving it back ot keeping it with you is the only real answer for your dilema, dont be a nigger tho

I got a buddy who's an expert's in these kinda things. If you can wait around, I'll give him a call.

About $50-$140 at most.

t. Jeweller

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL, YOU THIEVING NIGGER

jeweler here. you can weigh it and compare to sterling market value. thats likely only a few grams... would be surprised if material value was more than $20 bucks. stones are def CZ (fake stones). if sold you might be able to mark it up to $50. looks like its in pretty rough shape....i wouldn't buy it lol. i'd just give it to the gym. might have more value to the person who lost it.

Your hand looks white but your letters look black. I'm confused.

Don't be a nigger, faggot.

Attached: lostandfound.jpg (992x558, 45K)

Even if they are real, diamonds that small are near worthless sadly.

honestly ive had rings like that. they tak only $5 at the pawn shop

Don't be a nigga, just hand it in at the gym's front desk.

Probably 925 silver.

melt it and make a "found" poster of it for the gym

I didnt want to sell It, if It was expensive i'd give It back but since the owner is a little bit hard to find, if noone asks for It at the Gym ill probably give It to the gf

if its worth so much it would not be in a gym

It's worth a lifetime to somebody
The right thing to do is put up an ad for a lost ring at the gym and ask callers what it looks like to be sure it's really theirs

jeweler here. lets say that ring is 20 grams of sterling silver. sterling is 60 cents per gram. you have a bit over $10 in material value. At that point there is more cost in melting it down than it's even worth. stones are fake, but even if real they are like $3 bucks a stone. Last, it's a ring...no guarentee it will fit your girls finger. If it's the wrong size you end up looking stupid to your girl and it's useless to her. PS to any other jewelers on here, how fucked are those stone settings and prongs? damn dude this ring is a mess.

>Jeweler here
Timestamp of fake

Yeah, that's the only plausible answer it doesn't have any economic value, the only ppl who would give it value would be the real owner, or your gf if you give it to her without telling how did you get it.. trowing it, is also ok, as it could be trash aswell.
That reminds me, if your girl have bigger/smaller fingers than the ring, you will have to pay to fix it.. which unfortunately costs money, in which case you will lose money to keep a piece of trash.. just saying

timestamp of what? gems? me at a bench? how will a timestamp prove i do jewelry?

kek

Gems will do, or that strange monoculus

6How does one get into the jewellery business? Ie: courses

I'm here all week. Tip your waitress

sorry for the shit image quality.

Attached: IMG_0008.jpg (1632x1224, 390K)

>Its silver 925

>Probably 925 silver.
>Probably 925 silver.
>Probably 925 silver.
>Probably 925 silver.

Took courses. Real courses, not some crafts store crap. hand fabircation, soldering, casting, wax carving, mold making, polish, the whole 9 yards. Got good then worked as a designer for tiffany, cartier, ect.