Miyazaki's New CGI Movie: Boro the Caterpillar

Is it time to board the hype train?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-13/hayao-miyazaki-works-on-proposed-new-anime-feature-film/.108775
youtube.com/watch?v=y3AMYVrTDgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Myazaki or Ghibli? I thought he wasn't going to make more movies

Cant he make a somber movie for once? I feel like hes stagnating with all this feel good shit.

he came out of the retirement

HE'S BACK (AGAIN)!

The Wind Rises was hardly feel good

Do animes have good stories that you need to push through the shitty art to enjoy, or do people actually like the look of that stuff?

He un-retired. For like the tenth time.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-13/hayao-miyazaki-works-on-proposed-new-anime-feature-film/.108775

Neat

looks great as always

do we have more footage?

he should make a monster girl movie about centaurs and humans interspecies relationship

oh Miyazaki's finally getting to make it, good for him. I saw some documentary in the supplemental material on my Valley of the Wind DVD where one of the other founders of Studio Ghibli said that Miyazaki had the idea at the same time to do this or Princess Mononoke back in the mid 90s and he convinced Miyazaki to do Mononoke because he felt that if Miyazaki didn't do it then, he wouldn't feel up to the challenge of making it later and I figured he just forgot about his caterpillar story. Although I wish he'd stick to traditional art, everyone else is already doing CG and 90% of the time it just isn't as good.

When he announced his retirement, he was reading from a sheet of paper that said I'm not retiring.

Japs are weird

>anime
>shitty art
Ayyyylmao
youtube.com/watch?v=y3AMYVrTDgg

Miyazaki ruined anime, his works are plebeian trash that only caters to the same mainstream western dullards that flock to see capeshit.
These are the social media active, hot topic wearing, special snowflakes that list Spirited Away as their favorite movie, despite never even watching it in its original audio.
Studio Ghibli was a mistake.

>too lazy to even bother coloring in most of it
nothing but trash

Is the "it's my last film I swear guys" a marketing trick?

>black and white pen and ink technique
>trash
Stick to Disney and Pixar dipshit

>Shitting on Morimoto's God tier animation technique
Wew lad

Projecting
How about you critique the flaws in his films instead of the culture that comes after it's success? You know something has no control over.

Just die already, old fart.