YMS

Is there a worse critic?

His "jokes" always fall flat and are never funny.
His criticisms are usually weak.
He's also a fury freak that wants to fuck Dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4cos5y/im_sorry_adam_but_i_cannot_continue_to_donate_10/d1lktsa/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4e5fuk/creator_of_the_popular_youtube_channel/d1ydn1y/
reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4cuytz/my_response_on_yesterdays_thread/d1lma5g/
youtube.com/user/oancitizen
youtube.com/watch?v=0MUyA8BfeNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like his reviews
but the bestiality shit is cringey

YMS is shit tier and is slowly becoming the next spoony

sage

the only review I've seen that was decent was the after earth one

the rest are all the same stuff over and over again

literally who?

Stop watching this guy. Don't even hate watch him. Stop giving him traffic and let his career die, he ups like 1 vid in 3 months anyway. RLM has a new BOTW up usually every 2 weeks and editing a BOTW is much more work than any YMS vid. Dude is just lazy.

Just another low hanging fruit critic. I find him funny enough to watch, and he's pretentious enough to have some interesting looking picks in his good movie lists.
But he's nowhere near as smart as he seems to think he is, and gets real grating real quick when he's trying to be serious about anything. But I still like him. He and Mark riff well together on the silly stuff.

>going through plot and nitpicking plot holes, logic and minor technical nitpics
>"critic"

Adam should be reviewing video game

At least mike and jay don't consider themselves critics

I don't get why he pretends he works so hard. Surely it's easy making shit jokes and finding reaction images for a video.

Is that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality ?

To be fair, RLM is a team effort. But yeah, Adam complains way too much about how much work he has to do, and takes an absurd amount of time to do it. I wouldn't immediately say he's lazy, he's likely just too technically unskilled to optimise his time well. But it's a pretty bad attitude to approach that with "this is just how long it takes, get over it," rather than "how can I make this more efficient?"

HES BACK BOYS

where were you yesterday?

>At least mike and jay don't consider themselves critics
Then what the fuck do they consider themselves? VCR repairmen?

>(YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg)
help me

Right not even subtle about it for the most part. He is more active then Spoony still but time will tell.

The funniest bit was when his audience complained he changed his Patreon to "monthly" from "per video" (meaning he'd get money without doing any work) and hadn't released a video for half a year, and he lashed out by saying they totally didn't know how difficult his job is and that he considers his videos a form of self expression and wants to hold them to a high standard, it was the most autistic thing I've ever read.

link?

>reddit hates him
>Sup Forums hates him
>somehow pulls off more views and subs than rlm

Who the fuck even likes this guy

Remember when he had a meltdown when his fans asked him to stop being lazy and up more and Adam went on a rant on how technicallu complex and superior his editing is

I'm pretty bored of this board

lol never mind about the subtle part I said

I like him
but you are entitled to you opinion

He is a dog fucker? How did I miss that?

>and that he considers his videos a form of self expression and wants to hold them to a high standard
And that shits all well and good. Until you start asking people to pay you for it, then their standards become more important than yours. And when you ask people to flat out support your ass on a regular basis, you'd better fucking deliver on a regular basis. Otherwise you're just asking for free money so you can fuck around at your leisure.

If you want to get paid like a professional, you need to act like one.

I think he's been shouted out a few times by more famous Youtubers, like I Hate Everything.

He's a fury. He has horse and dog dick dildos. He went on a rant saying how fucking animals should be legal

I like him for his cynicism, it reminds me of myself.

As an actual editor, youtubers' standards for good or even uploadable editing is an endless source of laughter.
Fucking reply-vloggers and their lazy ass flash frames drive me insane, just take 5 minutes to watch it before you upload and trim that shit, damn!

>RLM has a new BOTW up usually every 2 weeks
I like RLM but this isn't accurate at all. They average one BOTW a month. But unlike YMS, they also edit several other videos a month in addition to that.

Typical 15 year old YMS fan

>To be fair, RLM is a team effort.
When it comes to editing, it's still just one person editing each video. Adam really has no good excuse.

Just because you got dubs, big guy.

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4cos5y/im_sorry_adam_but_i_cannot_continue_to_donate_10/d1lktsa/

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4e5fuk/creator_of_the_popular_youtube_channel/d1ydn1y/

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4cuytz/my_response_on_yesterdays_thread/d1lma5g/
Those are the main three threads about it, enjoy. Adam is the AnUnkindness guy.

I don't watch much other than HITB where the editings pretty much just cutting close ups and inserting trailer segments, and if that's the norm then Adam's is way more technically involved. It's still no excuse though, The Film Theorists for example blow Adam's out of the water on a technical level and upload very regularly too (they do have multiple editors, but even accounting for that the turnaround is fantastic compared to Adam).

his list of favorites is embarrassing. which would be fine if he didn't consider himself a film buff and didn't influence hundreds with his shit opinions. did he start watching movies last week? his taste is like me when I was 17 and just discovered the IMDb top 250 and thought I was cool for liking couple foreign movies. Not to mention he refuses to watch old films.

>I don't watch much other than HITB where the editings pretty much just cutting close ups and inserting trailer segments, and if that's the norm then Adam's is way more technically involved.
lol you clearly know nothing about video editing.

>If I catered to your expectations, then I would cease to outdo myself each time I make another video.
Say what you want about his upload schedule, but he sure doesn't waste any time before sounding like an ass.

Jay said an episode of BOTW takes roughly a week to edit and an episode of BOTW consists of

>footage from 3 movies, usually on VHS so they have to be ripped too
>the discussion, which Jay said is usually around 2 hours
>edit that all together and somehow make it funny

an episode of best of the worst is a shit ton of work, way more than Adam's meme image videos

>it's a Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality thread

> It really hurts when people tell me it shouldn't take three months to edit a 20 mintue long review with some meme images
> dude, they're literally just saying you're not as fast as you used to be
> why does everyone hate me?!

Fucking hell that persecution complex.

I'm an editor. Adam's videos contain fuck tons of cuts, effects and varied footage from multiple sources (plus scripting), compared to two guys sitting on a couch chatting seemingly off-the-cuff for 30 minutes in two close ups and a wide with isolated trailer inserts. If you think the latter is hard, you're shit st you're job.
Though if you think the former is sensible when you're as slow as Adam, you're also shit at your job.

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

If they don't like it, then they don't have to pay.

So it's just a meme? Because saying it like that makes him a horsefucker just as much.

Also, in addition to a 2 hour discussion (shot with 3 cameras) they also have to sift through the screening footage (which has to be synced up with the movies) to find funny reaction parts.

Adam is a pretentious cunt if he honestly believes what he's doing is art.

>Adam's videos contain fuck tons of cuts, effects and varied footage from multiple sources (plus scripting)
So does Half in the Bag. It's not literally JUST two people sitting and talking. Most of the best comedic aspects of the show come from their editing.

He reminds me of myself

how can we fuck this guys youtube career up? I'm not usually a Sup Forums tier edgelord but something about his attitude just annoys me and I want him to fail

No it's not a meme, he genuinely wants to fuck animals

>how fucking animals should be legal
Depends. His argument is that we don't give a shit about animals because we kill them for food, so why is having sex with them illegal other than because it's revolting?
The question simply becomes
>do animals have rights?
If the answer is yes, then you should not fuck them as there are laws protecting them from being raped, as animals cannot give consent.
If the answer is no, then the state has no business from stopping you from raping animals.

Degenerate or not, it's logically consistent depending on which position you take based on your ideological belief regarding humans being above nature or not.

>how can we fuck this guys youtube career up?
Grow up, retard.

You can't and you won't.
Plus, come on, there are better things to do than feel resentment and being envious.

kys you freak

i don't like him, but his Megan is missing review is good

tfw I probably know more about cinema than Adam and I'm an absolute fucking pleb

And what does knowing more about cinema make you more famous than him?

>(shot with 3 cameras)
You realise multicam setups are designed to make editing way faster, right? You literally just chop out all the boring shit, then switch cameras on every cut. It's a notch above vlogger jump cutting.
I'm not saying it's not work, it's absolutely a full week of work, but it's pretty standard. But that's honestly a point in their favour for working smart.

Compare that to some retarded YouTube child who's just fucking around with a million memetastic effects, pulling clips from a dozen different movies, and refusing to streamline his process because 'muh art'. That's going to take a lot longer.

>screening footage (which has to be synced up with the movies)
Which takes like 10 seconds if it's one long clip, and up to maybe a couple of hours if you stop and start a lot.

being a bigger asshole I just don't get paid to yell my garbage opinions

The fuck? Is this supposed to be a coherent question?

What the fuck are you talking about? He clearly didn't say he's more famous than him

There's a difference between animal rights and animal welfare.

>>screening footage (which has to be synced up with the movies)
>Which takes like 10 seconds if it's one long clip, and up to maybe a couple of hours if you stop and start a lot.
Yes, exactly. A couple hours x 3. In addition to editing down a 2 hours discussion. In addition to editing documentary-style intros where they discuss the films they're going to watch. In addition to creative editing tricks for comedic effect. It all adds up. Not sure what point you're trying to make by oversimplifying everything.

Then you're wasting your knowledge. Congrats.

the fuck was his problem?

saying it with dogfucker makes it sound like he wants or has fucked dogs specifically and not animals in general

>It's that I genuinely see YouTube as an art form, and it's difficult for me to put restrictions on something I consider to be my art.
it's like he is trying to be a prententious prick

Hello, Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Oh Mark

Animal welfare is impossible without laws. For example, where I live, if you abuse your pet, you would get fined but that's basically it. And only if certain organization notice and report you.
The issue is rather a legal matter and ideologically based.

I think that animal fucking is degenerate, but if you think animals are below humans, as we can collect them on mass, then kill them to eat them, no matter how brutal, then there shouldn't be anything wrong with raping animals. The issue revolves around consent, and whether animals have right.

Is it immoral for gays to fuck each other? No. Because both are consensual partners and have rights.
Is it immoral for a grown man to have sex with a child? Yes. Because a child is unable to give consent and a child has rights.
Is it immoral for a man to fuck a dog? I dunno. Depends on the law. A dog cannot give consent but does not have rights. So the government has no right to tell you to not fuck a dog unless it is seen that having sex with it to be abuse.

Adam, stop making threads and get on your Morel Orel review

Understanding his views does not make me Adam. I think dog fucking is degenerate, but if you can understand his philosophical and ideological position, it helps understand how people think systematically and why.

He didn't just go
>huuurr I like fucking dogs
>fucking dogs should be legal

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Fuck Morel Orel, finish your Synecdoche New York analysis already.

I already said it's a full week of work. I'm just saying it's a lot simpler compared to Adam's mess of a process, and that the two processes/products are so completely different as to not be comparable. As I said earlier (possibly in a different reply chain) Adam's content is more comparable to The Game/Film Theorists (still unflatteringly though, because despite their abundant usage of whacky effects that even outweigh Adam, they also streamline and simplify like pros for the sake of their schedule).

But there are laws to prevent people from abusing their pets, and fucking them counts as abuse.
There are also laws regulating the welfare of slaughterhouse animals despite the fact that they're bred to be killed. That's not a matter of the having rights or it wouldn't be bred for death in the first place, it's just a matter of us choosing to look out for their welfare.

Is he really doing that?

Somebody should've commented under one of these walls of text that he could've made a couple of videos with the effort he put into writing comments on reddit
That would've pushed him over the edge i think

I also just checked his patreon, the guy gets 3k a month for what is basically a hobby

It's not a hobby, it's serious art and you can't rush an artist, you ignorant mother fucker!

He said he wanted to.

>the guy gets 3k a month for what is basically a hobby
So what? It's people's money, not yours.

He's not a critic, he's a meme.

>Honestly, if I had realized I'd be editing Unfriended that way, I would have started something else first instead.
See, this is the kind of shit that bugs me. Does he actually sit down and think about what he wants to do before doing it? Does he actually script and structure his shit, does he have any idea what he's going to say in part 3 when he's finishing part 1? Or is he just sitting down thinking "I'll make something about Unfriended," and fucking around until he has 15 minutes to upload?
Because I like his content but it's nowhere near enough of a fucking artform to justify being a fucking slave to the muses. Just get organised.
Or don't, and get the fuck over the fact that your videos don't come out often enough for people to justify giving you their hard earned money.
If people want something that you think can't exist, that's not something that requires arguing. If I'm selling lemonade, I'm not going to get bent out of shape if someone wants a coke and won't settle for a lemonade instead, I'm not going to condescendingly explain that what they want doesn't exist in my lemonade stand.

If he just said "whelp thems the breaks, this is how I make them and this is how long it takes," I can respect that. But this just comes off as insecure whining for people's money.
No one gives a fuck how hard you work, they care about the end product they're getting for their investment, and you can either deliver on their expectations or you can't.

>Or is he just sitting down thinking "I'll make something about Unfriended," and fucking around until he has 15 minutes to upload?
Considering he also incorporates interviews and behind the scenes to make his point more poignant, it's probably that.

>No one gives a fuck how hard you work, they care about the end product they're getting for their investment, and you can either deliver on their expectations or you can't.
Long live capitalism.

>comparing RLM to YMS

RLM has a wareshouse to film stuff, they put out content 4 times a month and if you have any idea about editing you know that RLM videos are hard to make

YMS sucks dog dicks, puts dragondildos in his ass, smokes weed and plays videogames all day long and he makes 1 video every 2 months

>The YMS reviews I released in 2013 took at least a month each to make working full-time so I don't understand how I'm supposed to spend more time and effort on these without also taking longer than that to make them. It's abundantly clear that the videos I'm making now are of higher care and quality than those were. If it took a month to make each video back then, then where on earth does this magical extra time come from that would be used to make drastically more complicated and time-consuming videos? That's not how time works.
No, but it is how skill development works. You should be getting faster as you get more proficient, not slower. Yes, even when doing more complicated tasks.

>uploads one video every two months on youtube and it's always like 5 minutes long
Fuck off, I loved his channel before he started doing this crap.

In all honesty I don't get why he needs so much time. I mean, I bet a lot of time is spent on editing visual gags with a shit ton of effects, but wouldn't be better to have a more somber style and get shit done quick?

>someone starts a YMS thread
>every time a """"fan""""" starts to defend adam whenever he gets criticism
does this still happen? I remember when this dog fucker used to obviously post in these threads

It's still happening, pal.
Just look at the thread.

I could see it. I like his stuff but never defend him on account of him being Adam Johnston of YMS (YourMonkeySucksMyDONGorg) a man who enjoys animal sex.

He has admitted to coming here in his reviews and talks about rules 1 and 2 in one of them so I wouldn't be shocked if it is him in these threads.

But muh artistic integrity, reviewing known schlock for youtube.

I like his videos. Also I've watched a few RLM videos and I honestly can't see why everyone in this thread is fellating them. Do they just have a few lower quality videos sometimes and those were the ones I watched?

I'm a big fan of RLM but I will admit I have almost no friends, and the ones I do have live far away so RLM is a good "friend simulator" which is a term with bad connotations but I don't think it is a bad thing. It makes me laugh hard and helps me forget about my problems, their BOTWs I mean. You should watch more of their BOTWs, there are a few that are among the funniest things I have ever seen.

he never criticizes anything of substance in the movie, just nitpicking plotholes, but he is good at it so ill give him the view
but lets be real here, there is no real reviewer on youtube
inb4 rlm

What about Kyle?
youtube.com/user/oancitizen

Every Frame A Painting

Granted, he's more general theory, but fuck it, his vids are lovely and I'll pimp them as much as I want to.
(Funnily enough, his content is way less frequent than Adam's but he makes shit loads per video because his content is legitimately artistic and insightful, instead of over 9000 hours on MSPaint-tier autism).

>Every Frame A Painting
I also love him, but it doesn't count as a reviewer at all, his videos are thematic essays.

>he makes shit loads per video

actually his videos aren't monetized. he gets his money from work and patreon, EFAP is just a hobby.

just checking him out, he seems pretty damn good

Shhhhh

Yeah patreon's what I meant sorry.
Didn't realise he didn't monetise though. It's always weird to me when people don't do that, like why not?

>14:08

youtube.com/watch?v=0MUyA8BfeNs