Now that the dust has settled, 2 Girls 1 Cup was a hoax right...

Now that the dust has settled, 2 Girls 1 Cup was a hoax right? For something supposedly so popular I was never able to find it and no one I know has ever found it either.

Attached: 234.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugyrm4JU_8M
2girls1cup.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 7b3.png (1000x1515, 47K)

Did you even look for it?

yeah it is fucking meme just to scare normies and it didnt even work

Attached: 1520313121263.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Are you really that retarded?

Hungry bitches

I’ve seen it many times I don’t think it’s too hard to find? Maybe you’re just a dumb fuck?

>Now that the dust has settled
More like the desert is gone, thats old as fuck
[spoiler]You cant be this retard[/spoiler]

I would send a link but I guess op doesn't know how to use the search bar

Attached: 1520380127572.png (300x250, 23K)

click on aids infested links?

>Read ops post
>searched it
>first result
Is this bait?

Ok so I used to volunteer at a local haunted house and idk if you know this but black people are the most fun to scare, so naturally we would go all out when we saw some, this turned into people warning the other volunteers that black people were coming by shouting 7 but we were made to stop once a supervisor realized there were seven letters in the word niggers

It's just too easy these days man. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Trolling is dead, normie newfafgs believe anything on the internet.

It must've been around 2007 or 2008 because I still lived at home. My friend and I were hanging out with my brother and someone brought it up. We all decided that we must watch it because neither of us knew what it was; we had only heard that there were funny reaction videos online, including this one. youtube.com/watch?v=Ugyrm4JU_8M

We all crowded around the computer in my dad's office and googled it. We found the video, turned it on, listened to the gentle piano music, and then all hell broke loose.

>I gasp and shout out at the screen
>My little brother fumbles for the mouse, trying to close the window.
>friend leaps away from the desk, grabs a garbage can, and starts violently dry-heaving into it.

Ten years later, the horrors I've seen here make me chuckle at my youthful naivete back then. Good times.

maybe the creators tried to put it behind some money making clicker bullshit?
I know it was really easy to find when I first heard of it

This must be pasta but I love it, I'm going to have to use it. This is going to catch like wildfire in my workplace.

Attached: 1520896307751.jpg (188x181, 14K)

>2 Girls 1 Cup was a hoax right?

bit ly 2CRUYSB

Attached: me9370.jpg (383x350, 20K)

2girls1cup.ca/

Wow, that shit was really overhyped. As far as "gore"-type stuff goes it was fairly tame

If only it was a hoax