Current year man calls for Americans to physically sacrifice themselves to fight against Trump

Current year man calls for Americans to physically sacrifice themselves to fight against Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rSDUsMwakI

>“We’re gonna need to stay here and fight, and not just politically in four years when he’s up for reelection, but constantly—
>I’m talking about actual sacrifice to support people who are now under threat.”
>A Klan-backed misogynist internet troll is going to be delivering the next State of the Union address, and that is not normal. It is FUCKED UP."

TWENTY
FUCKING
SIXTEEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Njl2EC6PXds
whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com
youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Non-region-locked version

youtube.com/watch?v=Njl2EC6PXds

Bong here, I don't understand why you Americans are tolerating this man when you threw Piers Morgan into the ocean.

We need to meme this man into suicide.

Looks like the real bigots and haters showed their true self. These people will literally destroy America from the inside.

Isn't telling people on national television to rebel openly against their democratically elected government a treason offense?

I'm convinced this guy browses Sup Forums, and knows about his unflattering meme.

So much for free speech, huh?

Why does a man, who's so clearly dead inside, pretend to care about the affairs of a country he's not even from?

Fuck this guy so hard. Like Trump or not, he's president elect. He was democratically elected by Americans. That's how fucking democracy works. I didn't vote for Obama, but as president of my country I gave him the respect he was due.

But this fucking limey, this piece of shit who can't even vote in our elections yet makes a living doing a TV show for Americans, has the fucking audacity to talk shit about democracy and about the president elect.

In any other nation, a foreign media star would be crucified for attempting to incite rebellion against a country's leader. Here in America we're beyond that. We enjoy the freedom to say what we want. And what does this fuckwit do with that freedom? He turns around and throws it right back in our faces. Ungrateful piece of shit, as far as I'm concerned he just spit on me. I don't like to wish ill upon people, but I hope he's out of a job soon.

John Oliver is the """"""comedian""""""""""""""""""" I was looking forward the most to see the reaction when I heard Trump got elected

He did not disappoint

Haven't Democrats been claiming shenanigans over a foreign entity trying to undermine our Democracy? How's this any different?

Why the fuck is this dude plastered all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums, yesterday there were like 5 threads

He's not that funny and marketing firms are known to make threads here, stop fucking buying into it.

They have meltdowns and go crazy for clickbait and views, it's how they get people to watch their shit and charge more for ad spots.

>muh KKK

Yes, a coalition of harmless southern hillbillies sure are a huge threat to our progressive values

The KKK is only about a thousand people in the entire country, or something like that, anyway. It's got less power than the Girl Scouts

>inciting violence

Why are liberals so damn peaceful and tolerant?

Serious question.
The racous laughter and applause are dubbed on afterwards, right?
You never actually see a live audience. Is he recording this in a little cupboard with one cameraman, dying a little more inside with each "show"?

>It's a snaggle-tooth britbong comes over to america to make millions of dollars telling shit jokes and tries to tell us "stupid americans" what to do episode

>I didn't vote for Obama, but as president of my country I gave him the respect he was due.

Good for you, but let's not pretend there aren't people still trying to get him out of the white house for "not being American"

BLM literally killed more cops in their 3-4 years than KKK niggers since their inception.

If you advocate any kind of violence, theft, or destruction of property, it's called "incitement to riot". It is then unprotected speech, and a punishable offense.

Honestly I'd join an army and fight side by side next to current year man.

Obama may pardon Hillary...

Only guilty people can be pardoned...

Really makes you... laugh!

LOLOL!!!

>Bernie Sanders actually stands for what young and working class liberal people want
>Democrats screw him out of the candidate position through underhanded tactics
>Liberals in the media: BB--B-B-UT HILARY WON. YOU MUST VOTE FOR HER NOW. #IMWITHHER

>Trump wins election fairly
>N-N-NOT OUR PRESIDENT. WE MUST KILL EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER WE SEE

Do they not see the hypocrisy? Clinton represents more of a political and ethical change from Sanders than Trump does from Clinton.

>fuck that muslim nigger, lets make his 8 years in office the worst possible

>leave my meme alone!!!

Did he do that? Because OP is just overreacting

LOL! In a real battle situation, the sniveling coward would be too busy shitting himself to be able to fight anyone.

don't recall riots by white nationalists when Obama won twice.

Front row seats my man.

cant wait till libtards calm down and take in the reality of the situation in late january

the man cant be stopped

welcome to the nu-americana

Bern victims got Berned.

Majorkeks.jpg

He's not saying that Trump isn't president nor is inciting a rebellion. Where are you getting that from?

>Care about his opinion when he talks about politics because it's against yours
>completely quiet when he spits truth about literally any other subject that isn't directly related to politics
m-muh current year man is bad because current year and liberal tears

>they missed their chance at a female president
>all this asspain
Amazing.

rigged

dumb frogposter

>Did he do that?

Idk. I haven't listened to what the flaky faggot said yet.

But if he did, then he can be prosecuted.

Maybe it's because after all is said and done, white people knew that they weren't going to be persecuted and victimized in the same way that minorities currently are

Or maybe because there aren't enough people who subscribe to the white nationalist ideology

Or maybe you're just narrow-sighted and are currently forgetting how there are not only still people alive who think that Obama is a muslim simply because he's brown and has a middle eastern middle name but people who are still protesting obamacare even though their precious trump intends to keep it around

Because let's face it, Obama has done more for this country than most ever will

That nigger went an prayed at their mosques and bowed to a Muslim king. He's a Muslim.

When he is talking about non-political issues him and his writers's bias isn't as strong so his opinions are more reliable and level-headed. But when the topic turns political it's ridiculous, he literally ignores entire sides of a debate just to push his ideas and uses emotional rethoric instead of facts.

what is the point of articles like this? at best it's just a summary of another opinion piece, at worst it's an ad.

Why are liberals so anti-democracy and anti-free speech?
>Dude free speech! But only if you agree with me
>Dude democracy lmao! But only if you vote for the right candidate
>Dude anyone who disagrees with me is lmao!

It's nice to see the liberals doubling down on the things that made them lose in the first place.
Let Oliver preach to his choir, people like him are dead weight for the Democrats.

He caused the death of many more
Muslim or no he'll fry in hell

>Obama has done more for this country than most ever will

Like what

then why are non whites beating up whites now under Obama? Whites have something to fear after all these riots under Obama thus why they voted Trump.

I bet he's going to do a segment called "Electoral college - how is this still a thing?"

Which side is currently angry about people going out and practicing their first amendment right to protest and wants to send the police to crack down on it?

>Maybe it's because after all is said and done, white people knew that they weren't going to be persecuted and victimized in the same way that minorities currently are

And how exactly are they victimized?

>Or maybe because there aren't enough people who subscribe to the white nationalist ideology

It wasn't just Trump, libs protested the shit out of Bush jr. back in 2000. Dems always riot when Republicans take office

>Or maybe you're just narrow-sighted and are currently forgetting how there are not only still people alive who think that Obama is a muslim simply because he's brown and has a middle eastern middle name but people who are still protesting obamacare even though their precious trump intends to keep it around

Trump stated that he was going to reform it in the 3rd debate, not his fault that people don't pay attention. Also those anti-Obama people were swiftly dismissed and ignored, the MSM wasn't backing them and celebrities weren't endorsing McCain. It's not remotely the same at all.

>Because let's face it, Obama has done more for this country than most ever will

Like droning the Middle East and arming "rebels". At least Trump wants to stay out of the desert, no one else can say that.

>Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund

Why? Trump only wants to deport Mexicans who are here illegally. Mexican Americans have nothing to worry about.

he handed the office of president to the god-emperor?

In Eastern Europe the left imposed anti-democratic dictatorships for decades.
Left-wing in its pure form is incompatible with the democratic process.
If people actually learned from the recent European history as the liberals are insisting, then they should be the left would lose even more power.

>Full blown riots
>1st amendment

Is it free speech if I stomp your head in while screaming some dumb slogan?

#lovetrumpshateandtrumpsupportersshoulddie

>One of Hillary's best friends and mentors, Robert Byrd, was an actual "Imperial Cyclops" in the KKK
Funny how they never bring this up

LOLOL@AllThePatheticWhiners

I've not met a single liberal who understands this.

They think he just hates Mexicans and wants to deport every single one of them.

Can't some guy just go nuts and cut John Oliver's penis off?

It makes the "news" site money in ad revenue.

Trump was literally one of those people. Sometimes I forget that he was a birther right up until this past Summer.

I think what Trump supporters are worried about is the violence and lawbreaking that's accompanying these riots, as well as the racist attacks that they're encouraging. But the authorities seem to have things under control, that black girl who beat the shit out of a white girl for voting Trump has been suspended and protesters who damage property are being arrested.

Byrd has shown extreme remorse for that for what it's worth, and he claims that he only did it for political advancement. But somehow I don't think that Hillary and her friends would be willing to overlook his past associations if he had endorsed Trump.

What a surprise.

He didn't say sacrifice themselves as in kill themselves or commit suicide or anything of the sort - his meaning was quite clear: that people will need to sacrifice their time and effort into rebelling against the bullshit that's potentially coming too soon.

>learn to read you stupid fucking person
>stop starting shit for no good reason
>get a fucking life
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

>Brexit
>Trump elected President

I wish 2016 was over. I'm getting tired of winning.

When Trump appeared to be losing the same people telling protestors to shut up were talking about revolting in the streets.

Everyone is equally full of shit.

>Sacrifice
>an act of slaughtering an animal or person as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.

He's literally asking people to murder other people.

How is this allowed?

Hillary "dude nuclear war with Russia lmao" would have been the death of us all.

Winning against who or what?

Cute pups. What breed?

>the uploader has not made this video available in your country
fuck you, HBO. I want to see John Oliver go full Leprechaun.

Actually there were plenty of presidents who were into "weird conspiracy bullshit." There just haven't been any for nearly a century. Those 19th century presidents were fucking batshit.

>can't watch this shit because it's blocked im my country
Lol, what the fuck? Is this liberalism?

The riots aren't the protests though. Speak ill of the rioters if you want, there's still tens of thousands of peaceful protestors who want nothing to do with any riots. You're using the worst examples of behavior possible to try to paint the protests as violent and destructive to deligitimize them.

(((Them)))

There are children of illegal immigrants, legal American citizens, who Trump wants to deport in the process. His deportations will break up families, you know those pictures of relatives crying at barriers and that actress crying on CNN over her deported mother that Sup Forums loves to laugh over? Then there's that guy he hired for his transition team who created the discriminatory law in Arizona specifically targeting Mexican-Americans. Building a wall was central to his campaign, and even if he didn't mean to do it he stirred up antagonism towards Mexicans in the process.

>I'm getting tired of winning.
That's good because starting in 2017 you're going to start getting a lot poorer.

Unless you're a millionaire already, in which case your life is going to be great.

>It's 2016 people, one party states should be the norm!

>all this butthurt
I knew Sup Forums was a Sup Forums expy, but I didn't realize they were just as soft
>can't handz the bantz

Brexit is literally on the verge of not happening, the situation is very fragile

Chris Evans would literally start crying and shaking if he saw this image with your caption

I don't know, is it?

>be corporate establishment
>remove all barriers to the rich just buying power
>completely lose shit when a rich person just buys power

Trump spent less than half the money Clinton did campaigning.

Since it was his own money, not campaign funds, there is no way to track what he spent campaigning.

lmao

you need to stop falling for the MSM meme

they've been the ones getting all the tax breaks and paying nothing

Trump admits to it, he will actually pay more taxes under his own tax plan

He is going to get rid of the tax breaks that Bill Clinton signed into effect in the 90s

The same tax breaks the NYT uses to not paying taxes, the same breaks that hillary uses and all millionaires

whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

And where you can't as easily buy favors.

The riots are all funded by George Soros, $15-18an hour they are getting paid

He should be declared an enemy to the state and have a warrant issued

Hey I never said Bush was any better.

eugenics should be authorized for people who spout national enquirer headlines

To unfuck this statement further, a candidate campaigning for public office is required by law to spend every cent donated as a campaign contribution on their campaign.

So what you're really saying is trump GOT less than half the money clinton did. But this statement is meaningless as trump earned, off interest alone, hundreds of millions per year and thus didn't actually need any sort of campaign contributions from third parties.

youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc

Remember that if Europe doesn't open up its borders to muslims, they will face a genocide.

Consider this a threat, Europeans.

citizenship based on being born inside the country is retarded.

>face a genocide if you do
>face a genocide if you don't

DEPORT EVERYONE!!

Fucking hell this guy has a face like a weasel. fuck me i cba that americans watch all these "late night with a shit comedian" shows