What the fuck

what the fuck

It was pretty shitty desu

t. pleb

>started off interesting with the disappearance of Chet Desmond
>David Bowie only appeared for less than 2 minutes
>then it became a total borefest just to explain why Laura became a town bike for the rest of the film
what the hell was Lynch thinking?

>Fans want answers
>Here's more questions
>Also the lighthearted soap characters are actually grimdark movie characters now, Bobby even murdered somebody in this retcon
t. David

You got Lynched

Perfect pleb filter. Patricians know it's one of his best films.

>bobby being a murderer
>retcon
Nice ADHD.

That movie was pleb as fuck tho.

>according to the new book the black lodge mystery is all basically ancient aliens

Wow, Bob, wow!

It could've been much better if they just dropped the stuff not related to Laura. Becuase the result we have is a butchered clusterfuck. And that's just the problem with the editing and what the movie covers, there's still other problems beside that.

Wow i guess you are the kind of person that shits all day over end of evangelion too

Actually I don't watch weebshit because I am an adult in both mind and body.

End of Evangelion has answers. FWWM has nothing. It's a retread. It's filler.

Plot is for plebs. Fuck off, pleb.

Totally rejecting the whole genre is as immature as being a weeaboo yourself
Being a cuck isnt better either so theres that

>anime is anything than pure trash
I tip my hat to you Davido-kun

You didn't watch Twin Peaks season 2 for the lame studio set visuals, you wanted the fucking plot to wrap up.

Thank you for proving my theory

Not aliens, interdimensional beings on earth.

I guess you didn't read till the end?

>Bobby even murdered somebody in this retcon

t. retard

>show Bobby doesn't seem like he cared at all about Laura, is more mad about how he got cucked
>movie Bobby clearly head-over-heels in love with her and is heartbroken when all she wants from him is the drugs
explain this tome, FWWM apologists

So this is the face of FWWM haters?
Watch the show again and actually pay attention beyond glancing at the screen away from your smartphone every once in a while.

Not an argument. Bobby didn't give a fuck about Laura.

Laura is such a shitty character, holy shit. That was obvious since the tv series, but he really fucked it up here

In the first episode James tells Donna that Laura told him that Bobby killed someone.

I'm a different user, I'm debating the change in characterization in regards to Bobby's feelings towards Laura

>I am unable to understand multi-layered characters
>I can't even understand that a character that appears like it doesn't care the most is trying to make up for actually caring the most

Bobby is a "cool indifferent guy", he doesn't show his emotions like Donna or James. He only did feel emotional 2 times in the TV series. You can argue he goes after Shelly this much because of Laura's death.
c: museo cooper

Worst thing for me was the actual scenes of Leland killing Laura. They were so fucking soft. In the series they were described as literal hell with Leland raping and murdering with brutality. Pulaski was
so traumatized that she couldn't get out of her hospital bed and when shown a sketch of Bob she couldn't stop screaming. Yet in this film they weren't brutal at all. Leland/Bob were just your average rapist/killer. Should have been more sadistic desu.

watch it bobby

delete this

They should've gone easy on the nudity as well. Absolutely degenerate. In contrast the killing scene was weak as fuck. They should've kept it at a minimum and then blown their load with some graphic shit.

Absolutely this

It had some good shots, but that very long drug and orgy scene was a bit weird. Was that to explain how Laura's friend started to smoke and want to have sex with Bobby through the cell? (Since she had forgotten about the whole event)

Donna's titties were pretty nice tho

No denying that senpai.

Watching The Missing Pieces right now

>it's a modus operandi scene

>he did it the absolute mad man

Underrated post

Amazing stuff can't believe they made you cut this filmmaking hotfire, Lynch.

based bowie

Well this ain't bad.

How did he get the ring back from Nixon?

>doesnt give a fuck about her
>starts crying when he admits she forced him to sell drugs

I AM THE MUFFIN

one of my ex girlfriends looks like fucking Laura.
Except he hair is brown but her face is a spitting image. Every time i see Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer i keep thinking of her..
fug

post her fag

Do americans really do this?

Nobody gives a shit

Do what?

Some of the best scenes from all of Twin Peaks are in The Missing Pieces

All the day, bro.

what's with the fucking ring

holy fucking shit

I just finished it. Very hit and miss obviously. The original cut was a butcher job though I admit some scenes felt unnecessary. Worthwhile for any fan. Easily worth it for the last scene.

What scenes were you talking about?

This fucking scene. Watching it for the first time right now. Jesus Christ.

What the fuck are all these? Screenshots for ants?

>let me download this 40GB file for a movie I might like

So many deleted shit scenes from a shit film.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU