Post the most diappointing movies you've seen. Barry Lyndon is overrated trash...

Post the most diappointing movies you've seen. Barry Lyndon is overrated trash. The narration completely ruins it and there is no single plot. It's just the life of a guy with boring european landscapes in the back ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/a7xfan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong board buddy.

>Wrong board buddy.
What did he mean by this?

it means barry lyndon is like the thing, you can't really say you don't like here iwithout a huge alarm that yells COCKSUCKER going on

>being a pleb

I get what your saying, but the only person who feels like that are people of european descent. The rest of the world couldn't understand this movie at all.

Im american and i loved it

letterboxd.com/a7xfan/

What kind of american?

Fat and retarded, is there any other?

>no plot
>tells a person's whole life story

What the fuck are you talking about

>overrated trash
>the narration ruins it
>there's no single plot
Kill yourself

lol americans are retarded and fat now watch me sit on my ass and shitpost all day on Sup Forums cuz I'm a winner

what is it about Sup Forums that attracts uk edition r9k virgins? is it the BBC posting?

Learn to take a joke, m8

beautiful film
give it one more chance user

>boring european landscapes
why don't you go back to Syria then ahmed

Me too. Kubrick's best film.

Lawrence of Arabia

Went in with admittedly high expectations and fucking hated it. The story, characters and dialogue were all terrible and it didn't justify its length by half

>overrated trash
But it's one of the most criminally underrated films of all time, even if it is Kubrick.

German polish english irish russian etc. White American Male.

I think youre on the wrong board guy.

They are more the "American Sniper/Jack-ass crowd" where you belong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> polish irish russian
> whit

Im as white as possible

Numales were a mistake.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, reddit's two blocks down.

>german polish irish russian
>any of those are white

Its an adventure, that has no real message or moral to the story or a Hollywood ending, just a journey.

It's also pretty beautiful to watch.

I do think Sup Forums hypes it too much, I can see how some would be disappointed. But it is a good movie.

>russian
>white

Clockwork Orange

Wanker acts like a nigger and gets fucked up because of being a wanker. Then at the end he teams up with some rich fag full of fake promises. Moral of the story being that life is full of wankers. So deep bravo

>Amerispics thinking they are white
>60%

I'm glad you don't like it, if every pleb like you liked it, it wouldn't be a patrician movie.

Dude, your b8 is super weak

BL is the ultimate costume kino. Most of Americans don't understand the appeal, the history of Europe is also the history of warfares, the history of kingdoms, empires, sex, aristocracy, honor and betrayal. You gotta be here and tour all the old towns to really feel it, and Stanley really captured it well on camera.

>falling for le Kubrick is good meme

Always thought it was about a guy trying to be a gentleman but but ends up being terrible at it.