DRUG THREAD

DRUG THREAD

What is Sup Forums on this fine evening?

I am currently going fast on some amphetamine sulphate a.k.a. speed and will not stop for another ~18 hours, so let's entertain ourselves.

Attached: yeet.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

malt liquor and some amazing sativa. feelsgoodman. how are you tonight, OP?

debating snorting some speed right now myself actually (I have a shit ton of adderall), but I have work tomorrow and idk if I should be staying up all night on adderall binges

Mixing ammonia and bleach makes for some hella lit lean.

Got a pic of the weed? Sounds good. I'm really fucking high. Snorted 50mg speed a bit ago.

Do it, faggot. Do you just crush the Adderall? There is a lot of fillers in there, Sup Forumsro.

Try it then.

Yeah, I just crush it up and divide it into lines. Fillers and shit like that are only in extended release capsules; my prescription is for IR, so crushing it basically just gives me pure speed. Good shit.

That's not how it works. A pill weighs way more than just the active dose. 30 mg or whatever strength your pill is, is just a tiny amount of the total weigh. It probably won't hurt you much, but it clogs up your nose much faster and some fillers aren't dissolvable, so they stay in your sinuses and can block them for a long time.

But if it is not daily use, it's probably fine.

codeine, i wish it didn't wear off so quick

Switch to heroin, bro.

hi fbi

>Thinking the FBI cares about a nug of weed.

Why you wanna do that shit for mehn? That ain't good

Attached: gangster-movies-carlitos-way1-300x336.png (300x336, 177K)

I don't do it often, so it's whatever. Not the unhealthiest thing there is. Some people smoke, I go fast.

A liter of pinot grigio and 10 grams bathala gold kratom..

About ready for bed

Attached: 1518307783473.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

had this myself few days i recommend chat sites my dude makes time go super fast

>10 grams
take a T break dingus

Soberiety

Clean 1 year alcohol and 1 year cannabis

Didnt need rehab like a pussy

Had withdrawls from alcohol that almost killed me and gave me nuerological damage and now i cant smoke or even take a pain pill without having different side effects that make me feel like shit

Its sucks.

But i do grow, will grow this year, and will continue to grow till i find a need to stop as its one of my few hobbies left
Pic related. Some cookies and cream outdoors

Attached: 20160917_145959.jpg (1791x2554, 1.2M)

Pic of some of it dried

Attached: 2017-04-03_08.28.58.jpg (1618x1433, 1.43M)

So you sell?

Not really sellong it as apposed to hooking a few close friends up

Some indoor bluepower

Attached: 20140213_182118.jpg (1108x2282, 680K)

ran out of bho/shatter yesterday, so im just smoking reclaim for a few days. tastes kinda gross but at least its a buzz.
will order a fresh batch of oil on friday, should arrive in the mail monday or tuesday.

Attached: HABEEB_IT.jpg (600x477, 73K)

I ate a 3.47mg thc edible, does that count for anything?

I never like bho much (pic related, some bluepower nugrun 50 hours in, 50 hours left at 90°f at -28.8 hgz

Attached: 20140308_150653.jpg (1440x2560, 800K)

wow, it's fucking nothing

Its all about pic related

Some nice 120u fm bluepower from 2 batches

Attached: 20171027_191901.jpg (2358x3477, 1.45M)

I know, i still get a buzz from 3mg tho, lol

I don't smoke very much, only recently, edibles are pretty relaxing though.

Traps, high on traps, weed, and shit vodka.

Attached: 1521076165225.jpg (400x300, 35K)

Modafinil 100mg, a cup of coffee, l-theanine/insolitol for the jitters

First time taking modafinil, this shit is
>awesome

Back in my days of smoking i made a batch of 1 dozen cookies. Each about 400mg at the least (5,200 mg in the butter used...) out of some grntmans grade suft, 25u, and nug ran butter
Pic related of stuff ran
Sincity OG

Attached: 2017-04-16_16.51.01.jpg (1516x1802, 1.97M)

If i get a buzz from a 3mg edible from the dispensary, what would actually happen to me if i ate one of those 400mg cookies you made?

good ol beer

Smoked crack early this morning then did about
.05 of some ok powder. Came home and finished smoking crack. Fiending bad now.

You would be torn a new one XD

Idk, i had such a crazy tollerance and i ate 8 of them.
I just felt like i took a 10mg oxy and smoked alot of weed except less fuzzy (i never take pills)
From the cookies

I take it daily for pain relief in the evening. I am on 2 other drugs that inhibit it. Been this way for 2 years with my dose unchanged. I buy it for 60 a kg, so I am good. Shit has made an enormous difference in my quality of life. Would seriously consider becoming an expat if it gets outlawed in USSA.

30mg morphine er/60mg oxy ir/1500 mg methocarbomal 300mg gabapentin. Just got my refills yesterday.

Gonna smoke some dmt later this evening after getting good and baked and drinking some yerba mate

about to meet the gods of dmt Sup Forumsros

Just damn. You all jacked up from a car wreck

people who have taken DMT please report
It's one of the few psychs I have yet to try, that should change next week though

One of the best substances i have found, literally saved my life

That's part of it. Other part I was born with a shit back and fucked up nerves.

>fucking sucks

Monkey water and some weed. Smoking a ciggy right now.

>my. first time... when see a glitch

Attached: lcipxjyrqkzsxx3756803000000.jpg (506x697, 38K)

Any specific way you learned how to grow indoors? I'm looking into a grow box maybe and you seem to be doing well

If you type str or s2r in common interests in omegle. You will connect to pedos trying to "send to recieve" CP. i interrogated one of them. Everytime you recieve a link report it so it gets shut down. We need to stop this.

Attached: Snapchat-1790376384.jpg (500x2008, 294K)

sounds fun

it's clear that you love gargling cock, but not everyone was born with such a socially acceptable fetish

I started off in a grow tent. I cant remember the name or brand tbh.
Its just a tent alone for around $600
The lighting i use is 1000w HPS in flowering for 4 plants
At the seedling stage i use basic CFL lamp for around 8-10 plants
Then in veg i used MH 600w bulb till they sexed out
All being hooked up to a ballast to assist in the supply of the energy
I use basic fans internally and cause sort of a pull in from external vents i made and i use a product called a dust shroom hooked up to the end of the 2 vents it to keep it clean, and one that pulls out from a vent starting outside running through a carbon filter.
I get my seeds from sincity seeds and dungeon vault genetics. 2 really good seed companys imho
I just picked up some sinmint cookies (GSC forum cut x Bluepower) x Dosido called Dosi mint, waiting to pop them. About $100 for 15 seeds from SCS and DVG can range up to $200 for 12.

Attached: 20140606_180922.jpg (1440x2560, 884K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 11.18.09 PM.png (1832x634, 141K)

I feed my plants organically, Absolutly no liquid feed in flower and no pesticides at all.
I use a empire builder soil as my base and amend it with
Azomite (basic mycroryza)
Bat guano
Seabird guanno
Perlite
Alfalfa meal
Blood meal
Fish bone meal
Worm casting
And a slight amount of humic acid (very miniscul and i mix it with the azomite thouroughly befor thats feed in)
The only liquid feed i ise is bio bizz fish mix on the transition from veg to flower for that boost in stricture or in times of heavy nitrogen fade

Attached: 20140704_213930.jpg (1440x2560, 670K)

I ate some chocolate earlier.

how bad are inhalants really ?

I just tried whippets for the first time. Out of no2 but looking for something else around the house. Would something like butane/ acetone cause concern over a few uses? Granted that I don't suffocate

Bump

Whippets aint inhalants dumbass. The high from nitrous oxide is very different than other inhalants, and also not particularly dangerous. Just buy more whipped cream.

Implying others are dangerous used short term?

Thanks dude, really appreciate the advice.

About to get high on weed

Yeah I know, pussy shit, but it makes me happy

what are we watching lads?
I just had some edible gummies

Attached: 2018-03-14-230342_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 874K)

whats going on in this webm?

who has any resources for dealing weed in so cal. got a hookup but not enough stoner friends

top shelf cali meth.