It's a sad day today, what are your fondest memory of ToysRus?

it's a sad day today, what are your fondest memory of ToysRus?

Attached: toysrusstore-630x416.png (630x416, 402K)

Being too poor to get anything.

Picking up cute girls

Buying yugioh tins and starter decks

flying down the aisles on a ripstick and never actually buying anything lol

Lmao, same.

Toys ‘R Us has always been an over priced shit store. I miss Kaybee Toys and Child World.

My Dad used to take me all the time whenever I got good grades or after I graduated every few years from elementary school, I would always choose a game for gameboy or Snes, you had to grab the ticket then proceeded to the register and pay for the game and then bring your receipt to the video game window, where you pushed a button and a employee would come and get your receipt and get your game for you in the back, everytime the excitement of seeing the employee come back with your game was undescribable.

I abducted almost 60% of my kids from ToysRUs. Where the fuck am I going to get them now? Amazon Drone? This is bullshit.

when KB went out of business ToysRus purchased the name, they own the right to KB and FAO Schwartz, now all lost

Buying Nintendo NES games there.

Cornering little girls in the doll isle and spewing my love on them

I know but owning the name isn’t the same thing. I never cared for FAO. Too many stuffed animals.

Also, I was at the Toys R Us in Nashua today and they had a sign on the door saying that they would not be closing.

Walmart toy section

walking out with a free toy when the cashier was distracted by a nigger using a stolen credit card. I thought there was going to be a murder with all the axe's I heard.

All the gak and floam I’d buy. So much gak and floam.

become a school bus driver. get a lifetime supply at once.

Ew. I’m not going to Walmart; I have some class, sir.

>be 10
>Folks along with Aunt and little cousin go to toys r us
>Little cousin is a bitch and a brat
>We get some birthday present for someone else
>As we leave, little cousin loses her shit and cries
>Runs back in cause she didn't get a toy
>Aunt is chasing her for 10 minutes before finally catching her
>I remember the horrified looks on the cashiers faces as she was dragged out
>Mfw

Attached: FB_IMG_1508874997745.jpg (259x194, 4K)

I remember standing outside in line waiting for the store to open to buy the newest Star Wars toys with my dad.

Knocked 4 of my front teetth out on a cart handle while racing my cousin to the car in the toysrus parking lot in like 96. That was pretty dope.

Dude, getting my pokemon red version like that was a mile stone event.

same I ended up getting blue/yellow and red iirc

Attached: 1519409103910.jpg (640x480, 52K)

I think I only really started going to toys r us as an adult. There were other toy stores when I was a kid. But like today I think a lot of my toy shopping was done at department stores. Bradlees, Ames, Zayres.

going in and looking at the video game section. I remember getting a electric green N64 controller there.

so basically every where you ever shopped for toys is out of business.

It was empty and overpriced here.

Picked up a few games still, earth 2150 being one of them that I remember.

Also remember playing the ps2 and dreamcast demo stands there.

Attached: 9812nc71982n3m.jpg (2560x1536, 1.65M)