What happened to his career after BB?

What happened to his career after BB?

XBOX

The path

Maybe he just decided to take all the money he made and live comfortably. Kind of like the guy who played Ron Weasley in Harry Potter.

XBOX FIND ME A JOB. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ITS BEEN LIKE 2 YEARS NOW.

too busy

BoJack & The Path
He's doing pretty well desu

I just love seeing this pussy boy getting more and more irrelevant

he was in Xbox commercial and Ned For Speed movie

He's been "busy".

You're comparing a lead actor in one of the highest grossing film series of all time with a supporting actor in a mid budget show that only became popular in its last season.

>only became popular in its last season

it had a tiny budget because it rated like shit

>does 200 flips
>goes on fire
>falls off a bridge
he never had his car :_;7

Nothing, he was the villain in Central Intelligence just recently opposite The Rock and the little black comedian Kevin Hart.

I'm sure he's devastated.

>CG cars
why

nice gran turismo footage

HE SAID BITCH LMAO

He spent all his time and money on his Xbox.

He's busy chewing on the roll of a lifetime

He actually works a lot. He's really in a lot of shit. It's just that it's bad shit.

cars don't catch fire like that

hes set for life

It looks like he made a lot of money though That's more than enough to not work a day in your life, especially if you have a good financial manager.

1/4 of that sum would already be enough to retire for live

>Crazy physics GTA V mod - SUBSCRIBE

>That's more than enough to not work a day in your life

Sure, good luck doing that in California

Enjoying life and family ala Hayden Christensen

He apparently tried to molest the girl from Stranger Things. It was surprising, to say the least.

is it any good ?

>HURRRR HE HAS NO JOB OR LIFE
Yeah, you can fuck off. He was in need for speed, a class movie with no CG where he actually had to be a man and do his own stunts. Successful, great movie. So thats the best TV show of all time and a great movie. Thats set for life. He doesn't need any work, and the constant jealous, pathetic whining I see here only proves that. You sit alone while he fucks any bitch he wants in his mansion, fuck you idiots

fuck off Aaron, spend less time shitposting and more time learning how to act

XBOX

FIND ME

Go to be Aaaaron

>dat giant DK mode cgi head on the body

He didn't have one to begin with. He was nothing more but a satellite orbiting Bryan Cranston.

Shut your retarded gay mouth.

>t.Aaron

Ain't he got a lead in Dark Tower?

WHAOH

Is this a Paul Walker simulator?

voices todd in Bojack Horseman

No.

Flash Animated Netflix shows hardly count as work.

I can't believe I used to be a tripfag.

Average viewer count per episode was lower than 2 million for every season until 5A where it came to almost 3 million per episode. Then in 5B there are suddenly 5-10 million viewers per episode.

oh shit I forgot hes anchored to California

YO, BITCH, I AIN'T TAKING THIS DRONE BUSINESS EASY *HOLDS BREATH*

There is a lot of washed up has beens in California that live in luxury, never having to do anything, no?

I liked him a lot in Final Fantasy 15.

PREACHER?

>Be the lead in Need For Speed
>Cute Egyptian supporting character ends up having a better career than you

Kek

>mfw Pepe

Ben Foster gets his roles.

Net Worth != Money in the bank btw

thank god, imagine the shit show season 6-9 we would have gotten if it had high ratings since before it was decided season 5 would be the last.

I drive on that bridge every day to go to work

idiots here saying he just happily walked away with the money kek...he was trying to comeback. why do you think he made that shitty need for speed movie and did the xbox ad?

actors content to just leave the business happily with their millions dont make commercials and shitty cgi movies right after their big break. he wanted to transition to movies, it just didnt work out.

He voices a character in bojack horseman and he's also an executive producer on it

YOU AINT SEEING THE BASEMENT, BITCH

did his trophy wife take him for everything yet?

he's in Bojack, one of the best shows around (also producer)

the wife is such a basic bitch, meh. He deserves better.

Did everyone forget about the path

it paul walker'd

Maybe after the divorce if he can still aford it

>the guy who played Ron Weasley
Is bankrupt and in debt.

Need for Speed
The Path

Both mistakes.

I saw Aaron Paul at a restaurant today. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like after my role of a lifetime?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and went back to my table and I heard him saying "science bitch!" as I walked off. When it came time to pay for his food i saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen napkins in his hands without paying.

The waitress was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for your food first.” At first he kept pretending to be a big movie star and not hear her, but eventually he turned back around.

When she gave the bill to him and started saying the price, he stopped her and told her to categorize the meal price individually “to prevent any movie role infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she told the price and asked for tip, he kept interrupting her yelling "SCIENCE BITCH" really loudly.

Why did those memes always make me laugh so hard?

>XBOX
>FIND ME A JOB

He looked incredibly calm right away before he flipped over.

Like he was just sitting there in his car like "what's up dude?"

It broke. Bad.

Everyone already had their fun with that copypasta, time for you to move on. Also, here's your (you)

has he found work with the JUSTice league

Here's got the highest net worth of the Harry Potter faggots, so here's not JUST yet.

>this was almost three years ago

fuck you man that hurt my exteriors

>here's got
>here's not

stupid stinky phoneposter

Paul was third billed on Breaking Bad after Cranston and Gunn, just like Grint was after Radcliffe and Watson. Pick one definition for lead and supporting and stick to it.

>Pick one definition for lead and supporting and stick to it.

I'm not going to do that

he's busy being a NEET