I really want to see Hacksaw Ridge. How does it fare in comparison to pic related?

I really want to see Hacksaw Ridge. How does it fare in comparison to pic related?

Shits over saving Ryan's privates its like fmj had sex with band of brothers.

10/10 movie

It's shit
t. JIDF

Hacksaw Ridge has half the budget of SPR, but is twice as good.

its not as good (too much cgi used for blood in combat scenes) but still good

Hacksaw ridge sucks desu

Spot the Melcucks in this thread.
tru

Why did you even make this post, it doesn't make any sense, even the main actor is Jewish.

I haven't seen Hacksaw, but SPR is better.

Cause people throw it around anyway cause mel insulted (((them))) once

In terms of combat scenes you could compare it to SPR( apart from those japs flying silly after explosions and cgi grenade). It's mainly about that guy and his sacrifice. There is no BoB or SPR vibe in this movie besides the brutality of the war. But I enjoyed it more than f.e Fury.

but its still a misnomer

Thin Red Line is better than both.

Band of Brothers is a piece of fucking trash.

Its better than Saving Private Ryan.

Haha! Using triple parenthesis. Guess you're too much of a pussy to say Jews.

You fucking alt right faggots are literal cancer. Fuck off and die.

this
>this
this

>no BOB vibe
did you forget the documentary interviews at the end put there just to make you cry like a baby just like in BOB?

no war movie can even compete

are you retarded? Or did you not have anything better to lash out your repressed anger at? lmao

This, Hacksaw Ridge was worth seeing though

the only good parts are the battle parts and the resolution, character development made me sleep through the first half of the movie, so cliched

>BoB
>trash
lel

Cliched? This is a true story. This is what actually happened.

It can still be cliched in execution

Heartbreak Ridge > HACKsaw Ridge

I would say its up there with SPR. I loved it, you might not feel the same, but its definitely worth seeing if you havent.

TTRL is on a whole other level, it doesn't stoop to reveling in gore to get the anti-war theme across