Roast me

Roast me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldIwEG9xQ-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're actually German.

If you squint, your flag looks like a red equal sign...nerds.

Bitch

Wien is pretty nice. Been there last year and going again later this summer, looking forward to it.

>Wien is pretty nice
lol

Hungarian****

Want to know the reason why you are fucked up?
Because of your mother.

Are you jewish?

Hitler already did you putrid kike

>Austria
>literally a portmanteau of autistic+Australia

You're so irrelevant you'll have to tell us who you are first

You did give one of the greatest men to ever live...

youtu.be/ldIwEG9xQ-M

You were unable to elect the only man who could have lead you to salvation. There's no point for us to roast you. The muslims will do it soon enough.

Van Der Bellend is your president.

>portmanteau
you dont say that here
faggot

>Lives in a good country
>says roast me
kek

Wouldn't you prefer we roast Germany in your place?

Let's celebrate the wonderful people Austria gave this world.

Dude chill lmao

Heil Kameraden

transleithania :DDDD

>A fucking menstrual Oreo

grün

>Van Der Bellend is your president.
RUDE
>>Lives in a good country
>>says roast me
this is what it is about
they are done
pic

>pic

Austria's best soccer player

> his president is a feminist

You're the reason for both world wars.

and yours?

I bet she's actually Austrian.

Vienna* is the worst part of Austria. You are just used to seeing nigs and arabs.

Vienna is degenerate

>posting a fake picture

>slovenia
lol
for the guys who dont know slovenia, its pretty much like a little romania

Your elections were rigged. Hofer nooooooooo

yeah, we should stick to the truth here. This ain't reddit where you can just lie about everything.

Our country is eternally cucked. When the next presidential elections come around, there will be so many shitskins among the voters that the FPÖ does not stand a chance.
We had one chance, and we blew it. Fuck this country. For all I care, Austria can burn to the ground.

Wait what? That˙s not true. We are the 8 th safest country in the world. We are better than southern and eastern europe.

:C Do you seriously feel that way about us?

>when women say they only have guy friends because it's less drama

#fluechtlingewillkommen

It must be a Bosnian diaspora or something. It can˙t be true. Austrians love us

The only thing roasting near you is Ahmed's kebab after he raw dogs your gf

>sucking german dick
You suck at being Slovenian.
Even here God dammit, could you kiss ass even more? Let the world think whatever the fuck they want, at least they will leave us alone.

That's funny.

I am pretty sure it was a Slovene Feld Marschall who saved your arse from Itallians with his army of 80 000 Slovenes and Serbs.

>Austrians love us
Also, no they don't, they look down on us. But again, who cares what muslims and niggers think...

We can˙t survive without united europe. We are a tiny nation and we can˙t have our neighbor turn into a shitskin paradise that hates us.

Domobranci or home guard knew that our nation could only exist if Germany managed to defeat the world jewry. They lost and now the jews are coming for you and me.

During ww2? Was his name Leon?

jizzus christ you're retarded

My great great great great great great grandfather.

Lion of Soča, Svetozar Borojević von Bojna

Thank you.

Please explain where was i wrong? Our nation is too tiny to survive on it˙s own. Look at how Serbia got btfo by USA. If we ever try to defend our nation we will be like a tiny North Korea and everyone will support bombing us.

Except we didn't get btfo.

Except they lost their planes to drunken hungarians with WW2 weaponry.

If I was USA I'd commit sudoku over the fact that a Magyar steppe Nigger shot down my F-16 with an MG-34

We're a nation that survived 1500 years of faggot nations surrounding us and govern us, I think we'll be able to survive in the future.

Stop being such a cuck. But if you don't, move to austria and welcome refugees there.

>Austrians love us
lol

Alright alright. Have you seen what our faggots at
Rog have been up to? They loved Jankovič when he was pro-"refugee" but now that he tries to destroy their commie nest they are blocking workers from doing their job.

Austrians are everything Germans are blamed to be; cold, calculated and so on, but also well mannered and well educated (unlike Germans).
Pretty good Catholic country, nice landscape and Vienna is truly something despite edgelords and peasants from villages who live in their mom's basements hating it.

Okay. Fuck you. Maybe you do deserve rapefugees. I am glad that you perfer shitskins over us because you will be getting a lot of them in the next few years.

You will change your tune when they are done with you.

>A FUCKING STRIPE

that's the spirit

I don't want to do that, I only want one thing from you.

blue is bavaria

Austria is not a country, it is federation of different tribes.

You have a red equality sign as a flag. You're commie by definition.

the red part is blood

>Except they lost their planes to drunken hungarians with WW2 weaponry.

That was glorious. Sorry for siding with the NATOjew, we really should team up to kick out Anglos and Eurojews.

All i think of when I see your flag Is Bruno

This is false history. You'll learn the truth in a reeducation camp.

Lieber tot als rot-weiss-rot

Austra is rather based imo

Want to laugh? Open a map of Carinthia and look at how terrible Germans are at germanising Slavic names.

Ach ja!