Hey, so my nose has lots of these white fuckers. I squeeze them every couple of weeks. Do you have them...

Hey, so my nose has lots of these white fuckers. I squeeze them every couple of weeks. Do you have them? is it my cholesterol? Where these things come from?

Attached: 7d46b32cabd930ef98098139581a22c-c.jpg (391x397, 19K)

beginning of AIDS

Get some nose strips.

>cholesterol

Are you retarded? It's literally just pus and coagulated oils. Clean your fucking face with soap.

Use a face wash daily, or astringent.

you aren't pooping enough, you have built up toxins

Sabaceous glands. Normal af

you need to exfoliate buddy.
it'll stop dead skin from building and your pores from clogging

It's pretty normal and that picture is pretty fucking gross

Youtube has tons of videos of old Indian dudes getting their pores unclogged for the first time ever.

this. the pus is just white blood cells killing bacteria that made it deep into your pores and got trapped there. just keep your face clean and maybe get a prescription antibiotic cream from your doctor.

lmao fucking skin care threads. I love this website.

>Wash face in shower
>Get zits fucking everywhere

Every single god damn time

This is where cream cheese comes from

Then get some prescription shit, retard.

You're washing too rough. Don't scrub and don't let the jets of water pound your face. Being rough creates micro-tears or something like that are more susceptible to infection. Also, the water you use on your face should be lukewarm, not hot. Hot water worsens your acne.

I think those are white heads, you got oily ass skin on your nose, user

1. Stop sleeping with your cats.
2. Stop sleeping with brown/black women
3. Get a Brillo pad and scrub their filth off you nose. Nobody wants to see that shit.

Attached: 1315521540102.jpg (233x249, 13K)

Attached: 1517790603015.gif (250x188, 1.8M)

I think it's just zits that were hiding getting exposed.
I get little body pimples after a shower sometimes (most the time around the center of the chest) and I squeeze the cheese out after ward it's fun

Wash using a good face wash. Avoid soaps.

Need to drink more water + clean your damn sheets you heathen

It’s cheese, brah. You need to scrape it off and make a pizza. It is very mild like mozzarella. Taste it and you’ll see.

Since when does Sup Forums offer actual good advice?
Have I been away too long?

Attached: FuckingGame.jpg (460x468, 41K)

You got the herps, faggit.

You neglected to tell him about the garlic salt trick.

dude, those are spider eggs, you nasty motherfucker.

Attached: scream.gif (663x450, 1.73M)

Turn the water to cold after you wash. If I understand correctly, that closes your pores so shit doesn't get in it directly afterwards