Beauty and the Beast Trailer

Looks awful as expected

youtube.com/watch?v=OvW_L8sTu5E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KceHuSrlbR8
youtube.com/watch?v=gu33dQtJCvI
youdubber.com/index.php?video=kX3aA5XBOck&video_start=0&audio=E_1-oylPHjs&audio_start=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks great, get ready for another assblasted thread brought to you live

beast = black guy??

see

The new one makes this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=KceHuSrlbR8

look good.

>the epic contrarian post
300 likes until it got one dislike on youtube. I cant wait for this tbqh famalia

it looks great

if it looks awful to you why post it, just kys you contrarian faggot

beast= Guest Guy

t. nu-male

see

>Soundstage: The Movie

Bard's a bad guy?

Isn't Gaston the hunkiest hunk of all time

Why did they cast this weak looking fag

Apparently in keeping with the liberal narrative he's sexist as hell in this one.

Yea it was shot in the same studio are the HP movies. Castlekino incoming.

I kind of liked him in the hobbit movies somehow i think he can pull it off

Why is Disney incapable of making good movies?

Too busy making profitable ones

looks decent, I'm sure the memer's and forever mads will shitpost for weeks about how awful it is and how Emma literally is the one to cut off their never touched balls.

Young girls and old alike will love it.

>Dan still based
>Emma still can't act for shit

Why do you judge a musical by a trailer that doesnt show any singing, or a movie before you even see it and when you've only seen a tailored trailer.

Looks boring and safe, just like every live action movie Disney has made of cartoons in the past few years.

Emma looks good. Can't wait to see more footage though, trailers are just cut to shit its almost pointless.

And people say nobody's paid to shill here.

Unless you do it for free?

why would you want a edgy Disney movie?

>Unless you do it for free?
....you mean post opinions? One sure sign of social autism is one can't understand the feelings of others that differ from their own

JUST

>Bella is an inventor who don't need no corset
>Gaston isn't pure unadulterated MANLY
>beast is CGI and has too human of a face literally looks like those people with that hair condition

It's shit.

>0.01 Disneybux has been added to your account

Im dead serious, you havent seen the movie and trailers are tailored with no sense of pacing or anything that resembles the final product, its entirely little bits pasted together

It's a fact, and it's actually a problem when you think about it, they can make the safest moves that turn big numbers but that doesn't make it good or interesting every time.

lol k

>its the guy who was mad in the last thread
Don't worry nobody cares that you are upset

Gaston is /ourguy/

you poor child

>titty fuck
based old Disney.

Too QT

>Its going to be great

LMAO

This

he's right you know you have autism

99℅ fresh on RT incoming

>Beauty and the Beast feels familiar yet fresh. More proof from Disney that you don't need to reinvent the wheel to satisfy a contemporary audience

do you even get "paid" when it's obvious you don't belong?

what does the number of likes it got have to do with OP's statement?

>the epic contrarian post

just because you're too stupid to fathom why a movie might seem shit to people doesn't mean the only reason they hate it is because it's mainstream

Look based as FUARK desu senpaitichi familias.

>tfw you think Emma chan is the most beautiful woman on the Earth and even though Beast is 'ugly' outside she still loves whats inside

We...we're gonna make it brahs....

I said it's going to be decent for young children and older fans of the original. Those that are 4chan4lyfe will latch on with feminazi memes

Emma BTFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=gu33dQtJCvI

s-stop getting my hopes up

Its a musical at least wait until we have relevant footage

Because I knew this thread would exist before it did, Sup Forums is literally as predictable as tumblr girls

>when it's obvious you don't belong?
>super cereal special ed club
:^)

>he thinks the Beast is gonna change

She does not have the charisma to play a princess. Her face is boring

why does this shock people? Its happened with every high budget movie since the internet went mainstream. Also tens of thousands of "10s" on imdb months before the movie even premiers.

Marketers spam up every score they can.

>98% Fresh

>'Beauty & the Beast' is as relevant in Trump's America now as it ever has been. A timeless classic about love and acceptance from the one and only House of Mouse themselves with state of the art CGI and a 'magical' cast that come together truly spell-binding display.

>posting this shit unironically
Kys or go back to Sup Forums

Jesus fuck. This is the Disney audience. I literally posted that to sound as cringe as possible and no one called me on it.

Schlomo wants a word with you

They should have cast Jenna.

Is it not completely pathetic that neets on Sup Forums are whining about a Disney movie thats been at the top of the list to made into live action for decades, if you are so mad go to another thread kek

>Schlomo
sorry, buddy. I'm a normie and don't keep up with you're cool slang

>mfw watching the trailer

LMAO
THE BEAST IS SUPER GOOD LOOKING WHAT THE FUCK

>predicted a thread about a film that has already been discussed to death being made on a television and film board when the trailer was just released

wow you're a mastermind, an absolute madman, how did you do it?

>I'm a normie
No you're not.

Is she /ourgal/?

Looks pretty bad
>puh-pah
Cringed hard.

>dat projection
I bet he will be the top of the town at furry parties, I can almost hear the rule34'ers salivating

I mean I predicted the tone of the post before I even saw the trailer, although i did think it would have AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH or something. But OP took the subtle route

I don't get it, do people like you just come here to post about one moive then leave the board? provided you're not a shill which seems doubtful

Looks good :) wish it was coming out this christmas though. Im gonna see it twice.

what irks is me most is that the "Beauty" isn't that beautiful and the "Beast" isn't particularly beast-like.

They should change the title to "Reasonably Attractive Girl and and the Furry Man"

Countdown until the leftist rainbow hair 'girls' savagely attack Beauty and the Beast for celebrating the patriarchy through male kidnapping, and then turn on Emma and make her step down from her crown of Queen Feminism

>mfw they are going to eat themselves like an ouroboros

emma pls

they already got mad at her for playing a false rape accuser

>make cartoon into movie
>everything is cgi anyway
For what purpouse?

That's the twist of the film, though. Who is the beauty and who is the beast?

Fuck your cartoon thats what, you jap.

Looks /cosy/. Don't think I'll be able to get through 2 hours of Emma without fapping furiously tho.

>I don't get it, do people like you just come here to post about one moive then leave the board?
I post for about an hour a day and go to work yeah. Am I supposed to stay here all day?

Is she going to sing in this? Does Belle even have a song? I've never seen the actual Disney film in its entirety.

Wow guys if I had a dollar every time I heard that, Id have a couple hundred dollars

But your job is shilling on Sup Forums for shit movies

The twist is that Belle will turn into cow furry in the end?

Emma says she knew the songs by heart and the entire movie since she was a kid. I havent seen it in awhile but she has a couple songs.

noone has they just watch the 'tale old as time' part on repeat cause the rest is unmemorable garbage

but that song is 10/10

>yfw that scene where beast fucks her with his horse cock

>different opinions is shilling
leeeet it gooo

Wait, what? As opposed to popping into every thread with something to say? Waiting on the first page refreshing?

Got a select amount of free time. Check the catalog, find a couple threads that pique my interest, and then move on.

>people shill on Sup Forums
go back to you dr strange thread

>act like the most lazy, uninspired shill

>just different opinions bro
okay, kill yourself.

>beast gets to stick his willy in emma watson

>kys because you don't agree with me
you're either a troll, a tard

ALL HE EVER WANTED

youdubber.com/index.php?video=kX3aA5XBOck&video_start=0&audio=E_1-oylPHjs&audio_start=0

thanks for (((correcting the record)))

wtf I love disney post-jew now

Here we go

both probably

see what I mean, nobody fucking writes shit like that. Fuck off.

>instead of being a bookworm she is now an inventor that invents the washing machine

People shill capeshit and star wars for disney. theres no need for shills

Because Gaston wasn't sexist at all in the original and was the definition of progressive.

>f-fuck off REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
shhhhh, calm down(ie)

You've almost got enough for a pat on the back from Kikenberg. keep going.

cunt thought shed be so smart that she wouldnt need to work

shouldve invented a sexdoll so she'd be completely unnecessary