Holocaust didn't happen

>holocaust didn't happen
so debunk this. Well, go on. I'm waiting. Hmmm?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs
en.metapedia.org/wiki/David_Cole's_recantation
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHn-5Pd8Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a pretty insufficient way of killing people.

A bullet to the head would have been more effective, I mean who's gona clean all that shit up?

People died from starvation and typhus. Those corpses were burned to avoid spreading the diseases.

Do you have any proof that it happened?

even better, you could make a long guillotine and line them up and drop it, and keep repeating

>no source
just like nazi propaganda, it's false

burden of proof lies on you

snore

>using shady sites as your source
epic

That's not how proofs work, my mongolian friend.
The burden of proof is on the accuser

Well... a crematoria might not be a bad idea, if you're dealing with a population racked with disease.

No it doesnt you claim something happened you have to prove it

No, burden of proof is definitely on you, for making all the most extraordinary, extra-common-sense claims. You're claiming hell and mass murder on bliblical scale, you're claiming fairy tales.

>holocaust happened
>it was kek

>doesn't like websites
All the sites you mention ITT, I don't like. They're all invalid, fair warning.

They are for pizza. Jews sure had good time in those camps.

:------------D

Literally this.

The whole system is inefficient as fuck, and extremely unpleasant no matter how much you hate the Jews at the time.

I suspect after the third batch they would have just done the Russian thing and thrown them live into pits with a couple of machine gunners posted.

>buh-muh hooolocauuuust

Prove Gustav Vasa existed.

nothing adds up, but it must be true!
debunk my claims!
burden's on you!

>typhus
>dead diseased bodies
>not burning them

"Adolfo's Pizzeria" Jews eat free.

they actually had jews put the bodies in and clean them out, that's what the guide said at Auschwitz

Pizza Ovens for all the happy campers

Cremating those in internement camps instead of burying them in graves.

Note: if they really were death camps they wouldn't have bothered to install these. If they were really dealing with mass death and corpses they'd dump them in a hole or something. The fact they had separate crematoriums in their major camps for dealing with the few that actually died sounds actually much more civilized and considerate of camp conditions(preventing disease and smell from shallow unpreserved corpses and gravesites).

German internment camps were usually actually humane prisons to watch over political dissidents and terrorists. When deprived of supplies due to allied bombings and attacks is when they became fairly morbid. However that's more of the fault that the country maintaining the camps was being invaded from three fronts in a total world war than any particular genocidal malice towards internees.

are those the famous 1400 jews per hour SUPEROVEN OF GERMAN ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE i heard so much about?

No one is sating concentration camps didn't happen. No one is saying people were killed daily in these camps. No one is saying the nazis dindu nuffin.

We are saying that 12 million people, 6 million of them jews, were not systematically killed in outlandish wasy like entire shower rooms made into gas rooms and giant ovens. I mean, when you think about the ways survivors talk about how they did mass killings, it sounds more like a Marvel villain's way to kill people in mass.

People were treated horribly in these camps. People were killed, roughly a million, in these camps. But why would the Germans waste time, effort, and resources building elaborate death contraptions when they're fighting a fucking world war, and not winning. People starved because Aryans needed the food more. The fact that they got food at all is surprising, since they could have just mass killed them all. Why have any sort of detention system if they could kill them so quickly? Why not just kill them as they got off the train since they had entire trick rooms to surprise people with death.

When you look at it critically you start to see holes in the narrative.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Redpilled wikipedia's page on the subject clarifies a fuckton of shit.

HAHAHAH YOU FUCKER

but more like Adolfo

The fact that there were camps at all is enough to disprove the fairy-tale version of the holocaust

Hmm, yes, let me spend time and money guarding, feeding, transporting, and housing people who I am planning on exterminating, this is a good use of my resources in a war

>100% italian-americanjpg

so you are saying not only did the Jews Operate the Gas Chambers they also moved the bodies cremated them and then disposed of them.

>soooo the jews did the holocaust?

I've always wanted to see somebody make a realistic resource micromanagement game set during WWII where you need to kill all the Jews in Europe before 1945, but it would be extremely realistic to highlight how inanely difficult it is to logistically replicate the supposed holocaust narrative given Germany's resources during WWII.

Like a jew killing version of Factorio.

Find a documentary about the Holocaust, or a historically accurate movie like Conspiracy.

There were millions of Jews. That's millions of bullets. Plus you'd need firing squads, which is usually one shooter and one shot per cycle. There were firing squads, Einstazgruppen, but they were inefficient and bad for morale. The easier method was readily available carbon monoxide, a by product of combustion. You redirected a chimney into an airtight room with a bunch of Jews. In fact the more Jews you got into a room the faster they used up the oxygen. IIRC they had a few train cars which they packed Jews into. The exhaust killed them on the way to disposal facilities.

The burning part was cremation of the bodies.

You're not even taking your own thread seriously.

Fuck off.

>There were millions of Jews. That's millions of bullets.

still cheaper than building fairly beautiful brick complexes to store groups of people while waiting to gas them

Who cares?

You had to imprison them somewhere regardless of whether you're gassing or shooting them.

why?

Actually yeah, bullets are surprising cheap especially if you have a booming war economy during a world war.

Building prison facilities and infrastructure for them and also building additional execution buildings and infrastructure a few years later just sounds extremely convoluted and expensive.

The carbon monoxide narrative sounds like it was made up since it's a infallible concept. Why did they put so much emphasis on Zyklon B, the delousing agent, as opposed to what must've been the more common method of carbon monoxide circulation during the official holocaust tribunal? Because the jews patch the holes in the alleged holocaust by adding new content over time to maintain it's relevancy and validity.

>When this baby gets up to 88 jews a minute, you're gonna see some serious shit.

It's a meme. It happened, but is most certainly exaggerated.

Do you expect the Jews to wait in line as they're executed? They're going to try and run away.

Almost nobody is saying the 'caust didn't happen at all. Jews did die, not question.
The number of deaths is off by several orders of magnitude. MUH SIX GORILLION was a lot less than one million.

This makes no sense.

There were more camps than auschwitz. And 42 million people weren't gassed and cremated.

Not sure how well that would play out, but I think it would be pretty funny to replace the aliens with russian soldiers

They would've rushed to get in if someone threw a nickel in the ovens.

That's where they cooked the Jews some delicious Matzoh bread

impressive 'schwitz 'za ovens

Hitler was actually a really nice guy. I mean hes not as bad as Osama I mean Obama

It's not like you fuckers are going to convince anyone.

PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN PUT THE FINN IN THE BIN

But there has only ever been claim that 3 of all camps were death camps, and they were camps that were never visited by US inspectors, they were captured by the Russians. so the 6 million, opp , my bad it got revised to 4 million, oh sorry my bad again, it got revised again down to 1 million Jews killed in Nazi death camps. And yet there is absolute zero evidence of 1 million Jews killed at the 3 camps and even less evidence of "gas chambers"

really makes me think

>when op is too much of a pussy to reply back

Are you a fucking retard? The US had Japanese camps here in the US.

I donno, my dear Fingolian, but I have a hard time believing furnaces that small can deal with millions of bodies.

>unicorns do exist
Debunk this with evidence. Well, go on. I'm waiting. Hmmm?

Most were burned in pits not ovens.

>hm lets just invade Poland and now Russia and just get a war going on every front

What's wrong with cremating dead people, that died from diseases?

Oh yes, and then buried in mass graves only to be dug up later and then moved to ???. This makes all the sense.

There weren't enough ovens to burn the amount of bodies purported to be burned.

It's more important that they're cheaper. It was mostly about efficiency and manpower usage. A firing squad usually involves a squad shooting one person. Assuming a one to one shooter to shot ratio, it's probably still a lot more than the manpower needed to maintain a gassing chamber. You could fill hundreds of people into a room and dump the gas in, you'd just need people to herd the Jews in then release the gas.

They modified existing basements with ventilation systems, air tight doors and a chute to dump the gas. A gas chamber is just an airtight room.

Zyklon B was much faster. It's key ingredient was cyanide, which is much more toxic than carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide works by binding to red blood cells to form oxyhaemoglobin, which doesn't readily give up its oxygen. It's basically a slow asphyxiation. Cyanide salts destroy cellular energy making. Zyklon B was also readily available in large qualities.

They switched someway into the Holocaust when it was found to be faster.

Jews were mostly murdered by eastern slavs with german approval. They had to pretend death camps existed to cover it, can't just say oh everywhere joos lived they were murdered by their neighbour tehehe.
Sure nazis killed some jews by starvation in camps too and executed many, maybe a million. But whole oven-gas stuff is plain silly.
When we wanted some dead polacks in my country we just executed 40k in a day. if we wanted to kill 6kk people we would do it in a month, not years.

It would appear to indicate the Auschwitz section of the image is demonstrating how effectively they could cremate someone in easily understandable units of time, while the modern cremation section of the image takes the amount of corpses to show the disproportionate amount of time it would require to cremate the same amount of corpses.

I don't understand why this is confusing for you. It is not claiming that 42,048,000 million corpses were cremated at Auschwitz. It is showing that, at full capacity, Auschwitz should have been able to cremate 42,048,000 corpses in one year.

Whether or not the numbers are accurate, I cannot say, but I can say that if you don't get what the image is >implying that you're a fucking retard.

When our college group visited Auschwitz, I threw some coins in the oven wishing well.

A group of kikes was behind us, so I guess that's why nobody reported about it, since they probably collected all the 600 euro cent change I had.

"What is this? An oven for ants!?

See I'm pretty sure most scholars agree that pits were used more often than ovens.

>1 crem oven
>100 corpses in 5mins

I'd assumed these modern crematory ovens are single body ones while the Germans would've built enormous ones.

Source on those numbers?

there are no such structures in Germany, though.

Pictures don't mean shit.
I'm not a holocaust denier but still it's stupid to try to debunk someone's theory with such flismy evidence. For all i know this is a black and white rustik bakery and you photoshoped some bones in there.

Then where are the pics?

No, Jews themselves say it was single body, but they somehow fit 3 bodies in there and it magically burned faster because of putting women first or some unscientific bullshit.

That's a crematorium you sick fuck.
Holocaust never happened.

Typhus aka the war disease, not murder.

Why would I debunk your opinion that the holocaust didn't happen?

Why didn't they just kill them as they got off the train?

They wanted to evilly extract arts and crafts from them first

They tried that initially but people went insane after mowing down so many Jews.

maybe they burned the bodies by the riverside or just let them rot in floating drifts, or just left them in the street to be eaten by wild pigs.

works for india doesnt it?

They just liked making lots of pizza. When they forget about the pizza in the oven it gets so hot it turns to ash

Then they'd get shot...

We actually burn the whole bodies on a pyre and then put the ashes in the river. The crematoriums near the Ganga banks does those antics.

Watch David Cole's appearance on the Montel Williams show in the early 90's. He actually ends up winning the crowed over in front of 'holocaust' survivors. They provided no actual counter-argument, they basically just said, "Oy Vey! How could you say such a thing!"

Oh yea, and David Cole is a Jew himself (just look at the picture, kek. Jewist jew i've ever saw), so they couldn't call him a neo-nazi or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs

"The Nazis intended to kill all of the Jews of Europe, and the final death toll of this attempted genocide was six million. This atrocity, unique in its scope and breadth, must never be forgotten." - David Cole

wut

Look at the white bones, it survived fire.

>The Germans dehumanized the Jews
>They put them in forced labor camps as the war ramped up
>LOTS of them died, many were executed, majority starved and died of disease, especially as the war went on
>The ovens were plainly used to cremate diseased bodies
>6 gorillion is a stupidly round figure, especially when you add in the other 5 million massacred goys of various flavors
>It was bad and Hitler was a typical Kraut fucknut who spoiled white nationalism and white identity to the point where it may literally destroy western civilization

That's the Holocaust

en.metapedia.org/wiki/David_Cole's_recantation

> AKSHULLY...
> then confirms my assertions

india is a shithole.
half burnt corpses lying by the riverbank
rotting corpses forming drifts and logjams in river
wild pigs eating dead children in streets
corpses dumped in back alleys
nobody even wonders where that rotting stiff came from

india is the world leader in serial killers, nobody knows how many are roaming your streets (designated and non-designated)

and even worse:
last bastion of leprosy in the world
designated shitting streets
retarded religious crazies carrying around human skulls as food bowls
cannibalism
slavery
brought into the modern age by britain, immediately reverted to barbarism when brits left

nobody takes india seriously, not even pah-kee-stahn.

>(((cole)))

>>holocaust didn't happen
Correct, the Holocaust did not happen.
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

He said that because the ADL (((LITERALLY))) issued a death threat on him. He had to pay them around $2000 to call it off. Now that he's basically forgotten, he has gone back to his original position. If you care, listen to his more recent interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHn-5Pd8Qc

>"The Nazis intended to kill all of the Jews of Europe, and the final death toll of this attempted genocide was six million. This atrocity, unique in its scope and breadth, must never be forgotten." - David Cole
Irv Rubin put a hit out on Cole after Cole released his documentary.
Cole recanted and went into hiding.
Rubin later attempted to assassinate a Arab member of Congress, was arrested and committed suicide in jail.
Cole only recently resurfaced when some idiot reporter outed him because he changed his name and started his life over.
He now literally wishes for death.

>He said that because the ADL (((LITERALLY)))
Actually it was the JDL: Jewish Defense League. It was a group that went around assaulting pro-Whites and then screaming holocaust when people fought back.

And so history is written by the victors :^)

oh, my bad. I listened to this a while ago and I didn't quite remember the exact details. I wanted to post it quick before this thread dies :(

>many were executed,
Incorrect. There was no program of extermination.

The Holocaust literally did not happen.

>>It was bad and Hitler was a typical Kraut fucknut who spoiled white nationalism and white identity to the point where it may literally destroy western civilization
That's utter bullshit. Without Hitler, there would be no pro-White movement as he was the beginning of it.