Are the Spoilers True?

Tell me the spoilers aren't 100% confirmed. We have to get another Littlefinger/Varys scene or else the show was wasted.

Set pics and leaks have pretty much confirmed they are true.

Dragonpit scene with most main characters is 100% happening

This season is going to blow worse than 5 and 6

I literally can't swallow the Littlefinger spoilers. I don't understand why he would go full retard. He has the Vale! Take them back and join Cersi, kidnap Sansa, take the wall down purposely. Do something other than pit sister's against one another. How does he gain from that stup id shit? He should be at the dragonpit

What spoilers?

Trust me, stay ignorant.

The only good news is that those fucking Dorne vipers are getting killed if the spoilers hold true.

This desu

>I don't understand why he would go full retard.
This shows writing has been shit since Season 4 because that obese fuck can't finish his books. D&D are not talented at all and think random deaths = good writing.

The only good parts of the show now are the battles and the soundtrack the rest is garbage.

Will Martin ever finish the books? I feel like he has no reason to do so anymore since he has a really large audience now compared to when he only wrote the books. If those two faggots are to be trusted as well, those scripts are Martin ""approved"".

Do you think the characters will die differently in the books?

Because I will be crushed if GRRM can't think of a better way to kill this magnificent fucker.

They're gonna rush through everything because D&D want to move on with other projects. No time for the subtlety of politics anymore.

He didn't fly so good

I really want to know but can't find anything

GRRM is gonna be the one who dies at this pace. Probably of a coronary after one too many tendies.

I've not seen the spoilers but I guess they are "killing off most of the major characters quickly in order to end the story"

Reddit user on r/freefolk posted a bunch of spoilers and pictures to back it up.

found them, thanks user

Good! And I bet that showfans will applaud it as a masterstroke and genius writing because, well, when hasn't they applauded anything that happened on the show?

Can you link me? Looking now, I don't watch the show but I want to see how sutpid they go.

His editors should be on him like flies on shit, WoW will make so much money it'll break records.

He knows hell be dead soon and doesn't care about money and he hates the series and its fans, his final fuck you will be releasing WoW right before he dies.

The show ending is all we're getting.

Littlefinger's plot has been stagnant for ages now.

I highly doubt it. We might get the 6th books if we are lucky.

Yes, if they are ever released. The Doran death on the TV show wasn't even close to how it could possibly be in the books. Stannis will likely die a little differently in the books. Littlefinger however will meet his demise because of Sansa this has been obvious for quite a while.

This is assuming of course that the books are ever released which seems unlikely.

literally search for r/freefolk on google, it's the second link (subreddit? Idk how they're called) on reddit

Ah alright, thanks.

Jon and Dany teaming up already ruins it for me so hooray

Truely a song of ice and fire