D-Day anniversary

You fags better come in this thread and stop posting about ramashit

On this day a based ameribro saved my granddad

Let's by nice for once, USA appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares. Ramadan has started. The new invasion has begun.

Fuck off leaf

Who cares about americans? No one. Even americans themselves.
So you don't have to be suprised when people celebrate Ramadan. Because world is converting to Islam

Kill yourself ingrate

Go fuck yourself
Thanks Pierre. My great grandfather was a paratrooper and he was one of the first to go in.

I've have to check dem Hitler dubs
also based great grandfather

I literally could not imagine another generation that could pull off an invasion like that.

F

>subhuman Turkroach shows up doing Turkroach things
How surprising.

sale cuck tu fais pitié, les alliés ont tué et violés plus de francais en 3 mois que les allemands en 3 ans

daily reminder : real french people hate the us

Where dat turkroach getting BTFO'd thread at tho

What are Juno and Sword?

Anyway,

Thanks for at least making sure western europe didn't have to live in a soviet dictatorship for half a century after you made sure USSR won.

Thanks for the appreciation. My Grandfather in France as a medic. Saw some pretty fucked up shit...was never right afterwards.

>no true scotsman
The Soviets were going to beat Nazi Germany anyway. It was either being the fourth republic or being under Soviet, communist control.

Primo victoria!

My grandfather, a WW2 vet and the inspiration for my enlistment, died exactly one year ago.
3 PH, 2 BSV
He was Pacific theatre Army Infantry.
Great man.

HEARTS OF IRON IV GOYS

>tfw you can destroy those racists germans again in true grand strategy fashion

Both of my Grandfathers stormed the beach that day. I lost them both last year. It means a lot. They both had a lot of respect for you guys, but were sickened by the state it is in now.

Imagine the hilarity of a millennial d-day.

Ah yes, the day we made certain Cultural Marxism would rule the West.

Forgive us, Hitler. You tried to save us and we murdered you for it.

Make this thread about the lads who fought, not about the people in the rear.
F.

A thought for the brave young men who selflesslsy fell for freedom, their sacrifices will never be forgotten as long as I live.

I hope you're happy with your victory.

>millenial d-day

Everyone is too busy looking at their phones to notice those snipers on the hill

F

We will see who has claimed victory in 25 years time. In 50 years time. By the grace of God we play for the long game, you westerners think in short time.

Do you have what it takes to plan against Islam? By Muhammads grace we will keep the infiltration strong while you mourn forgotton heroes and fall into decadence...

Inshallah.

As a Polak i dont give two fucks about d-day.

Not a single American, British of french soldier set foot in Poland in ww2.

From a historic polish point of view - you can all go fuck yourselves.

Greetings from Polska.

>YOURE OPPRESSING ME
>"sir I think you mean supressing."

On a trouvé le stormfag, si les américains n'étaient pas venus on aurait subi 50 ans de communisme criminel et des millions de morts en plus.

Tous n'étaient pas des anges mais valait mieux quelques milliers de viols par les américains que la famine, les persécutions et des centaines de millions de viols par les soviétiques comme en Allemagne.

Si t'es trop con pour comprendre ça personne ne peut rien y faire.

this guy posts the same 5 images of dead solider, and rotates each day. Literally every day he posts them. I think it's Erdrojan himself or some weirdo on a proxy

Nah. You can take your D-Day and shove it up your ass. You can thank Russia for the real victory against the Nazis.

Sure the end outcome wasn't ideal for Poland, but remember France and Britain started WWII over you. There was no appeal or sentiment for a fight against the Soviet Union in 1945, which would have been required if Poland were to be liberated.

Sure hindsights a bitch and the late twentieth century would have been a lot better with the USSR, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20

A N T I C O M M U N I S A T I O N
B U T T H U R T

>on this day someone died a virgin on a beach

germans = ultimate cockblock

UK and France started WW2 over Polska?

Good one.

I'm sure that's meant to be a reply to me, but yes, they declared war on Germany after they invaded Poland (yes I know about the simultaneous Russian invasion as well.)

The fact is that Britain could have stayed out of the fight. France most likely would have been invaded regardless, but hell Hitler wanted to be allies with Britain. He even sent his fucking deputy on a mission to court them diplomatically during the war, which ended up having up imprisoned for the rest of his life.

>freedom

there is nothing to celebrate you FOOLS

My British grandfather and a fellow british soldier were captured by germans twice and escaped twice. They were then hidden and protected by the Belgian underground for a couple years before the guy he escaped with ratted everyone out to the Gestapo.

>throwing wave after wave of human lives away until defenders have little ammunition left to keep mowing the waves down
>all in the name of ZOG
There is nothing to celebrate

Did they shove broomsticks up your ass too?
Does it still bleed to this day?

Happy _______ to you all.

kill yourself

>world converting to Islam
Fuck off. You ever been to America? 95% of the people who weren't raised in that shit see it as the worst fucking thing, especially in the south. The Bible Belt would turn atheist before they turn to some dirty mudslime murderous religion that keeps us from eating bacon.

This is now a manly tears thread

Pic related
>Turk roach doing Turk roach things

Thanks Captain Hindsight, now go tell all of those dead men how brave and honorable you are talking shit about them online.

thanks anglos for such a progressive and tolerant society

They would freak out at the water being to cold.

Good goyims, the allies dindu nuffin and saved the world from a horrible future with nation states.
Now hand me over some of those shekels for my promised land.

I can't even imagine being there. Kids younger than us marching into imminent death. It's even harder to imagine what our entitled generation would look like on the beach.
>I need a safe space

The guy who took that shot. He was a Hungarian immigrant in America, Sup Forums. Suck it.

;_;

Dropping in to give my respect to all heroes who fought on the beaches of Normandy on that day.

Same here. Dropped into St. Mere Eglise the morning of. Like most everyone, his drop was all sorts of fucked and he landed on a dairy farm outside of town.

This woke up the lady inside one of the houses. She came out yelling up a storm apparently until he pointed to his American flag patch and motioned for her to be quiet. Said she shut the fuck up and moonwalked back inside.

Talk shit get hit, Hans.

USA appreciation thread? Reminder that your forefathers fought for mass-imigration, death of nationalism and ultimately the death of the white race.

But I guess on here you fucking mongolshits and anglotrashs are suddenly proud of your country and go like "HURR WE BTFO DA KRAUTS"

Good work, I'm sure your neighbour mohammed appreciates your forefather's service.

Fucking disgusting monkey subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8

We like immigrants in America. Just not Mexicans or Muslims.

Commencing OC dump.

Fuck guys.

D Day hasn't been mentioned once on the BBC front page or on the radio! Fuckin fuming!

I swear it it because Brexit is just around the corner and the BigBadChildmolesters don't want to spread any nationalistic ideals of us when we were independent and taking on Europe.

Fuck off gypsy were paying homage to an entire generation of young men, lost to the ravishes of war

Glory, glory Hallelujah!

If Britbongs and Frogs did what they promised to do, war would be over before x-mas of 1940.

Sadly, they didn't attacked Germany between 4th and 14th of September, which allowed Stalin to start executing his master plan of conquering all of the world.

>Fought for international Jewry

Thanks, Americans.

Good, they died so muslims can fuck your country, be proud angloshit.

Dulce et decurm est, pro patria mori.

What are you talking about you utter retard. That photo is from the movie "the longest day"

Go back to the phones in your callcenter or build a loo in your street.

My great great uncle was also a paratrooper. His landing was also fucked. Told my aunt the last thing he remembered was getting shot on descent before waking up in a French hospital hours later.

Thanks for remembering us, France.

Do you have the "backpacking across Europe" one?

Google Robert Capa, Lars.

more dead anglo scum pls

why didnt they just bomb the beach? or attack from the mainland?

Fuck off Zhang

Are you stupid?

>mfw when kids think drawing a line and pressing attack is a grand strategy game

Fuck

One for all the women who serve

>why didnt they just bomb the beach
They did. Extensively.
>or attack from the mainland
Is this b8?

>amphibious assault craft spew forth wave after wave of pasty manchildren, skinny hipsters and fat women with hairy legs
>tumblristas go first to oppose sexist male privilege
>brightly colored hair attracts machinegun fire and artillery
>the patriarchy did this
>chubby neckbeard bails out of a foxhole with his waifu pillow and gets shredded after having to hear about another 'soldiers' vegan coffee blog for 20 minutes
>instagram is flooded with blurry selfies with #LOUDNOISES and #BULLETSHURT
>120lb bearded faggot is shot by his own CO for returning to landing craft to charge his iphone
>germans only use 10% of allocated munitions and decide to take a nap despite being thoroughly confused