Any other sad anons on Sup Forums tonight?

Any other sad anons on Sup Forums tonight?

Attached: 1520926763492.jpg (720x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/teen-livestreams-his-suicide-on-youtube.16163/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I broke up with my gf of 7 years this evening. I didnt feel the love she felt for me. Other shit. I want the best for her. Just not with me. It sucks. Gonna have to figure myself out now

The family member's crying at the end of the kid's suicide video, I for once felt sad after years of the same shit. I wish i didn't search for it.

Unfortunately. What has you down user?

Just one of those lonely late nights

I haven't heard the audio for it, I've only seen the .webm but I can't even imagine what that would sound like

Take some time for yourself, user. There will be someone better

I hear you. I'm used to having the company or at least the of my boyfriend, but he ended our relationship tonight.

what about you user?

Going back looking up all the girls I crushed on and realizing what I fucking freak I am.

Sorry to hear that friend. I'm sure you'll heal, just need some time

I got dumped.

I really hope you don't watch it, but here it is for anyone else who is curious. I am desensitized to most gore or killing videos, but as someone who loves his family and also mom still lives, I cannot imagine the pain and scars that this event will leave. I'll dwell in the shadow with you sad bros tonight.

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/teen-livestreams-his-suicide-on-youtube.16163/

Yeah, it just sucks. He was amazing.

>who. the fuck are those!!!?

Attached: mpm87mkjpq2af63757459000000.jpg (1280x751, 80K)

Why did he break up with you?

So, this is what my 10 YEAR OLD NIECE told me today, exactly. I remember what she said so clearly.

“You know, user, I’ve been feeling... depressed. Like, I haven’t been happy. I feel kind of empty after Grandma died. Like, I feel hopeless. Is this normal? I don’t know. I don’t even wanna play with my friends anymore. They get worried about me. Should I still play with them? You know, I’m mainly hiding in the bathroom stalls all day. I don’t wanna learn or eat lunch. I just fall asleep curled up on the toilet seat and then wake up like an hour later, stretch, throw water in my face, and pack up because it’s usually time to go home by then. user, is this alright? Mom and Dad make me go to school still. I don’t want to. It’s so boring and just kinda gives me a reason to fall asleep again. Is this a problem?”

It haunts me.

I'm not one for him unfortunately. He said he couldn't return the love.

Thats the plan. I hope she finds someone that loves her. That hates jews as much as she does. She asked me that crying
>who would love a nazi
I hope she finds that someone.

bunny?

Jesus Christ user, child depression is pretty uncommon that's awful

Polar bear

I haven't slept in 8 days and now I'm drunk at 2:00 AM

I didn't see your post until I had already been posting.

I think there's a suprising amount of fish in that ocean user

I believe everything happens for a reason, user. There's people who will love you back like we all deserve

How do you not sleep for 8 days

I couldnt feel what i felt in my heart and head and stay with you. I was getting annoyed for no good reason. Getting short and impatient. Annoyed at your presence. Being relieved at alone time. I was doing you a disservice. I took more out on you than you may realize. And i couldnt do all that to someone for the rest of their life. If i feel all of that, if im not feeling the joy you feel, we're better off separated.

By having a very shit life

Have you ever tried any sleeping meds or shit like that?

Yeah just seen Shuaiby's suicide video that teen livestreamer who killed himself

Hopefully you didn't hear the audio