Im going to jail tomorrow, any recommendations?

Im going to jail tomorrow, any recommendations?

Attached: how_to_decide_if_you_should_bail_someone_out_of_jail_when_arrested.jpg (1639x1159, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs&index=20&list=RDWI-SCFlUfns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Walnut, if you can

Trim your beard and nails.

Walk in with like 250 cash so they can out it on your books.

Always wear your slides

Attached: 4e150c8b6cea5c350d666dbe03f3059c.jpg (774x741, 182K)

What did you do OP? eat too much cocks at the same time? are you a serial cocksucker?!

Go for state pen

Enjoy this last night and have a good time.

Run the fuck away

i would tell you to get a grille but it's too late and you probably don't have the money to spend on it.
just get drunk and high af before you go in.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs&index=20&list=RDWI-SCFlUfns

watch this video

Jail or Prison?
If it's just jail, try to post bail and get the fuck out.

Its a sentence for OVI.

Going to paraphrase what somebody said not long ago.

If you fight and win, it shows you're tough.
If you fight and lose, it shows you stand up for yourself or whatever.

Don't back down if somebody tries to make you their bitch.

How long and where at?

That's not really a violent crime and it doesn't involve kids.

30 days, county jail

Lube. Plenty of it, bitch.

County jail sucks because you'll be bored as fuck and surrounded by detoxing junkies.

Don't talk about sentences
Try and keep a low profile
Don't join any "groups"
Be respectful

I used to be a jail deputy. Don't be scared. It's not really all that bad.

Oh fuck you lol

So you've been sentenced already? Went before the judge and he said '30 days' ?

Dude, you're going to be fine. Just mind your own business. That's low security shit. Most people in there are just as freaked out as you and want to do their time then go home and back to their lives.

Dont say anything.
Silence cant be used against you no matter what the detectives or prosecutors say.
Say nothing. They might keep you longer or starve you of food but do not crack. If you dont confess to something, they cant meet their burden of proof.

Also, have a defense attorney present with you through all questioning. Best of luck

just keep your head down and your butt tight

Attached: gonna_get_raped_cat.jpg (600x428, 37K)

depends on the county jail. the one i was in, being locked away from friends and family sucked, but jail itself i had a pretty good time. did some drugs, fucked the girls, got a co fired, chilled in the woods eating shit like pizza every week, stole chocolate cake from the officers kitchen... fun times

Buy a gun
Shoot the cop
Mises.org

That's ok, just don't do anything stupid and wait like the good alcoholic that you are.

congrats now you have a felony!

Sounds like summer camp.

3 names you don't call anyone.

punk
bitch
snitch

>congrats now you have a felony!

Yeah, that's the worse part. OP will be out in a month, but that shit will stay on his record and haunt him for a long, long time.

jerk off in the showers and say you give good head

Bring a bible but write numbers notes etc on it.

pretty much, with a couple dozen strip searches a week

Powdered soap - easier to drop and harder to pick up.

>strip searches
Catholic summer camp then.

champ

Its a misdemeanor, not a felony guys.

getting your wig split in prison isn't as common as it seems, people, especially blacks, with fucking wreck your shit if they even hear about you doing gay stuff with another dude in prison.

don't drop the soap

snitch to the guards on other people as much as you can, ideally in front of everyone.

bring plenty of vasoline

hope you like Nigger Dick

when you get in, look around, find the biggest inmate in the joint, go up to him
and offer to suck his dick if he'll leave you alone.

watch 60 days in

Don't drink any pruno (home made alcohol), do not trade any food for none consumable drug mostly. I say this because three lunches equals a dollar in L.A. Sheriff's County Jail

dont go to jail

I'm surprised they didn't throw you into a diversion program with some unsupervised probation and classes to save money.

Dude it's only jail chill the fuck out... Nothing happens there no rape just be cool

Put a pre paid fone in your ass sell to the biggest hardest gang there for protection.