What is the best movie to come out in the past 3 years?

What is the best movie to come out in the past 3 years?

Attached: Rogue One.jpg (720x1080, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nooooooooooooooo.com
youtube.com/watch?v=YLqLQvTbo-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blade Runner 2049

Logan
Fury Road close second

La La land
Zootopia
X-men Apocolypse

Whatever number the Ass Clowns series is up to now.

sadly this is true even though it was not all that good, had it's high points though

wonder woman, she's hot

Ghost busters

Nocturnal Animals

Attached: file.png (595x842, 683K)

Fury Road.

Valerian

/Thread

Attached: Blade_Runner_2049_poster.png (220x326, 128K)

A week or so after I saw this, I noticed I was referring to normal movies as "pre-apocalyptic."

The Last Jedi

Yeah mane fury road was great

jedi in here strange things did happen strange was "the feeling" about gimme it crowley. ****

Logan

SW Episode VIII

I have watched it so many times. First movie I actually bought in years.

Attached: 1515804740889.gif (244x200, 937K)

Blade Runner 2049?
- bah just as boring, slow and over rated as the original.

has to be trolling

Dredd

John Wick

Yep me too.

Pirates of Somalia

Attached: WTF AM I REAXDING.jpg (882x439, 90K)

Blade runner 2049
Fury road
Interstellar (2014 though)

Certainly not Rogue One. Piece of shit movie.

Either BR2049 or Fury Road

>i clicked on this hoping for some decent recommendations. very sad with how "basic" Sup Forums is.

Black Panther, great fucking movie

mental midget detected.

These are a pretty solid 3. Logan should be on the list too.

emoji movie

That movie made me angry. I left the theater as soon as Luke fucking yoda'd.

Emoji Movie takes it, easy.

>This nigga so woke he picked the shape of water eventhough it didn't show fish dick.

>implying even one single good movie has come out

The handmaiden was hot

they signed it though

Enlighten us, what say you?

Then you really suck at choosing good movies to watch. Probably can't enjoy anything at all. Sucks to be you.

right
it was PAINFULLY bad, like so so bad that it wasn't even funny how bad it was anymore
the light speed freeze-frame to destroy the imperial fleet was literally the only good scene in the entire film, and it wasn't even a scene, it was a still frame

have you seen the latest buck angel movies? who sucks now at not picking good movies?

im about to watch last jedi. my expectations of this are pretty much nil. and yeah, prolly still be disappointed.

As much as I want them to be wrong I can't think of any really good movies that have come out in the last 3 years.
Some upcoming ones are promising

It's like they think we'll choke down however they decide to fuck up these classic characters.

Dunkirk

to add to this...the only thing that will prolly take the cake is if some faggot like ryan reynolds has a part in it or something....

Definitely not rouge one you SJW cum stain. Sorry for the hostilities but all these hydros do not help my mood when someone mentions a shitty Disney fucked star wars movie.

Yep. That scene was neat but the film has so many plot holes and infuriating character decisions. Luke was a hero man not a fucking coward.

benecio del toro's roll could have been pretty good, but they managed to make him look like a total faggot too

rogue one wasn't that bad. its the next best thing besides the original cannon, and i might put it before jedi.

Attached: meri.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Did you notice when the resistance fleet started to get 'out of range' of the first order the first order started lobbing laser shots at them?

Pretty good war movie.

the emoji movie
really boosted the realization that Hollywood is failing
10/10

I thought Rogue One was the worst Star Wars movie ever created...till the Last Jedi entered the scene

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Luke was a hero man not a fucking coward
yea but he's a white male, so we couldn't have that, could we?

My reaction to that shit

Attached: 1517396055936.gif (200x200, 630K)

dont waste your time. its non stop cringe.

one movie i just saw recently and enjoyed is The Witch (or the VVitch) 2015. Not sure if "best movie" fits but it certainly stands out.

mark hammily's best roles are the ones you can see him him. like the joker mask of the phantasm...

although he was great in sushi girl. movie completely sucked, but he kept me watching

Disney is fucking ruining star wars, they can't even make a compelling linear story, and I won't spoil anything for you, but get ready to be emasculated and have your childhood become BDSM in front of your very eyes.

i dont mind shit for shits sake. im sure ive watched a lot more awful movies for the sake of them being awful

i watched Life the other day...with that faggot ryan reynolds and Jake Faggenhall. was so awful...

Logan? Are you kidding? That was pretty dull and bland movie. Xavier wasn't supposed to be so weak and pathetic. He was the strongest mutant ever for christ sake. And just look at Logan himself. Fucking self-hating bum. So that's what became of the X-Mansion and its leader?

(You)

wrong

>ive watched a lot more awful movies
no, you really haven't,

Exactly. I went and saw black panther the other to day because a buddy wanted to. That shit is pretty thick in that film. Only white men are bitch boy Bilbo and fucking murdering villian gollum. All this bullshit about how Africa has been raided for riches. Not like Africans even know what to do with riches. Sick of all this SJW bullshit. Wtf is wrong with disney?

i was never a SW goober to begin with. so it getting shat upon doesn't bother me too much. if i was lucas, id take that 4bil and run too

Pitch perfect.

The 2016 Presidential Election and the ensuing chaos.

OH hell yeah, Emoji Movie tops.

It grossed number 1 for the whole year. Made like a billion dollars.

There hasn't been ANY good movie for these past 3 years
And there hasn't been any GREAT movie during the XXIth century :(

You mean like how the ENTIRE FUCKING PLOT of the last film was about solving the 'map to skywalker' that luke had left behind to his location, and then we get there only to find hes hermited away to not want to be found, throwing the whole point of TFA out the window

i keep hoping one day we're gonna wake up and this nightmare of modern liberalism is going to end but i don't think that's the case
lol, honorable post deletion

im sure that hans solo movie will be atrocious

i watch bad shit too occasionally. I wish I could unwatch everything star wars from this decade tho. theres atleast like a couple minutes of cool stuff in rogue one's 2 hours runtime.

it tied movies together well without being cannon i thought. but you cant say you were happy when basically everyone died

*werent happy*

Yes. I know could sit down and write a better star wars film and I didn't even go to high school. It's ridiculous. All we wanna see is lightsaber battles and starships. There's one thing though, it has to make fucking sense!

Fuck that's a good question. The GOAT is still in the movies Black Panther. How the fuck its a 15/10 i will never know.

i was just glad it was over. no emotional attachment to any characters for better or worse. they were all so blah. the only cool part IMO SPOILER: was vaders rampage at the end.

im waiting to see wakanda to show up on birth certificates at my hospital...

I like watching old movies that aren't PC at all. It makes it more enjoyable nowadays.

should i just get
nooooooooooooooo.com
ready and just play it?

i'm trying not to get mad about this again but it's just really hard man
they completely missed the whole point of the cheeky comedy of star wars with that fucking AWFUL first scene with luke
jesus h christ it was so fucking terrible
i spent the whole time thinking "yes this is going to get better, i just know it is, i just know they're going to redeem this film, i just know all this awful cringy bullshit is just to set us up for an epic awesome second half....... final 1/3'rd...... final 1/4'th..... okay..... the ending has to be good...... right???????" and it just kept getting worse and worse
i'm just fucking sad at this point man it's not even funny anymore, it never was really
how can they shit on star wars like this? it's a cultural icon and now it's just shit-smeared and forever tarnished and cheapened into some wannabee cartoon-tier leftish propaganda god damn bull shit
im sad man, i'm really sad

Attached: sad guys.png (309x323, 181K)

It may not be the best movie to come out in the past 3 years but I liked it a lot. It has such cosy and warm feeling to it.

Attached: I_Don't_Feel_at_Home_in_This_World_Anymore.png (220x308, 106K)

Fuck black panther. It's sad because without all the SJW garbage it would have been a solid film.

Attached: 1519008658243.jpg (569x570, 37K)

hell or high water

You're not alone.

Attached: 1517900285030.jpg (405x447, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YLqLQvTbo-Y

but was made in 2012
These are all solid choices.

ghost in the shell remake

You should consider suicide

>Imagine your race accomplished so little in history that you must resort to racial pride in a super hero movie based on a comic book written by jews #BlackPanther

Attached: 1444302967420.gif (400x225, 1.77M)

ohhh good one, though i forgot about it so it must not have been THAT good
wish i'd seen it in IMAX, those flight scenes were wonderful

Pls name me some good asian movies

i really, really like this image

Attached: 1510314757020.jpg (675x597, 58K)