Honorary thread for a channer we lost in battle today

Honorary thread for a channer we lost in battle today.
We'll remember you comrade
Rest easy.

Attached: RIP.png (526x610, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI
vimeo.com/260170446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP

Attached: 1521093079804.png (1889x1033, 1.64M)

Poor kid, we live in a fucked up world. I feel bad for his mom. R.I.P.

I made this video in his honor.

Fag detected.
I do too, so I'm fagging right along with you

Goodnight, an fagit

Story?

Some hispanic kid on r9k was talking about how his life sucked atm, like he hated school and his gf broke up with him and his parents were going thru some domestic troubles etc etc and eventually he decides he's gonna end it, and in classic Sup Forums fashion he decides to stream it. His friends are watching, he waves goodbye to the camera and blows his brains on the wall. Friends hysterical, mom comes in and goes hysterical, paramedics come and do jack shit because there's not much kid left to take in anyway. Livestream ends. End of story.

Lost in battle? Cry me a river you cringey autist 12 year old faggot.

man that poor girl in the video. She really cared about him seems like.

This. Glad that dumbass killed himself.

Last words kind of

Attached: 1521094839960.jpg (1440x2960, 1.45M)

It's always right-wingers who do this

welcome to the site. looks like you've already got some unofficial training!

Attached: 1519708028042.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Log my dubs

Attached: 1521093186615.png (700x500, 258K)

big if real

Well, it is their culture that is dying to change. I'm sure it's horrifying to watch your traditions and religion become considered lesser and lesser by society as a whole over your lifetime.

Kind of feel for them.

your weapon is cool Sup Forumsro

my last post for tonight.

One of the few people that wasn't a faggot and actually delivered. What an hero.

I dub him Rainbow Kitten!

How many memes will be made in his honor?

CAn somone gif that shit?? I’m on Mobil so I can’t veiw WEMBS

at least 100

>glitched. prices!!!! nons

Attached: noghbgtp5up1ow375784000000.jpg (1280x836, 75K)

And this is why we need more gun control. So that people like this guy won't use it to murder. Thank god he used it on himself rather than on a mass of people like in Florida.

Niggah probly has a 9 times better life then me and An heros, Am a bit Triggered, I mean look, He can afford cloths and shit, I cant even afford heat, Hell mabye if i could afford a shotgun id kms But i couldnt afford a fucking cardboard box, im lucky if can eat sometimes and live in a dingey apartment with my entire family Cutting communication with me cus gay, Fucking soy boi nigger spic I hope his mom Kills her self to

Attached: jumby.png (365x392, 403K)

not our fault you chose to be gay

But that internet seems to be working fine.

He was a useless weeb shit. But at least he fucking delivered.

Attached: 1504364867105.png (586x449, 244K)

You fags do know he survived right.

Log posters are more subhuman than furries

I guess he did well, in Sup Forums terms.

Attached: 1518576214350.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Dayum

Battle against what?

Rainbow Kitten Sup Forumsro fucking delivared.

GF broke up? Folks going through some shit? Takes the easy way out of life and still streams it like a drama queen attention whore?
LOST IN BATTLE?
Naah, that's mother nature getting it right for once.

You're not right wing just because you think the left is retarded. Its a straight up fact that they've gone full retarded since trump won.

Attached: 1495217627739.jpg (736x552, 62K)

>doesn't see the battle
>criticizes an fallen hero

Attached: 1471486384480.jpg (400x364, 49K)

and nothing of value was lost

Nothing he said was right wing you mong

godspeed you beautiful sumbitch

Attached: 1509871938025.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

He Livestreamed his suicide. At least call his rainbow tiger.

discordgg/YUP53hf

Join for full Video

I feel dishonored if you ever go to any special even or are in the military 9 times out of ten your gonna be the guy who's either a trouble maker or be kicked out.
you disgust me.

Kid wasn't even alive during any time in which people respected ye olde worlde traditions and religion.

Fuck trump

Attached: PicsArt_02-14-12.09.40.png (690x564, 128K)

what channel

yeah little too soon for shops involving literal feces

Why are you guys so enthralled with this kid, I know the story btw.

Poser

LA got to him. its a hellhole (because its mexico owned by jews with niggers thrown in) I could tell he was smart he just needed to leave LA. He could have done something with his life with just a little bit of guidance (he had none).

he literally called you out and you still posted this like a cum swallowing faggot.

Fuck. We are the aliens man.

Dubs of truth

Poser
Over 9000 is the only acceptabld factual answer

No one will remember the punk either.
Threw away his whole life because he can't deal with his problems like the rest of the world

It's like people only do things for money and that's just sad

Did you miss the part where he said his family is so broke, he had to use a beach chair as a bed? He wasn't an asshole like you are, trying to one up him in who was more poor, like some kind of asshole, idiot.

RIP cat face kid

Kenny Glenn?

>Crapwa Shitjo general
And nothing of value was lost
He probably killed himself because somebody insulted his disabled waifu on Thread #3841

one time i OD'd on stric-9

I died in the back of an amberlampse.

vision turned to sepia, went deaf, vision slowly turned to black from the edges until there was nothing.

At that moment, i died. Maybe a last firing of pew pew from brain chemicals, but i felt nothing but happiness.

What i saw was.... nothing. it was a timeless black void, almost like when you sleep and time passes faster than usual.

I woke up with a giant fucking needle in my chest, pain coursing through my veins, it felt like fire.
why couldnt they let me sleep?

I've become somewhat of a nihilist since then, or always held belief towards nihilism. what's the point of living? there is nothing after life.
In a universe of opposites, what is the point of living your life in an imaginary "balance" in hopes of some fantastical afterlife of reward?

Attached: Morrigan-380x240.jpg (380x240, 35K)

Ur such a nihilist

You only get one and can do pretty cool things while alive such as jetskis and hiking the grand canyon or shooting heroin

full video here.

vimeo.com/260170446

>his family is so broke, he had to use a beach chair as a bed

mighty nice looking gun he used though

Watched and witnessed. RIP catface.

You're opinion is entirely self loathing and reeks of misplaced pride. There's no competition here for whose life is worse. I understand your perspective is limited, but it's toxic to anyone dealing with mental illness.

>Be American
>Roam the streets for days looking for a place to buy a bed.
>Come back with a deck chair, some hot pockets and a gun.
>Tired from the bed hunt, barely survived the nigangs, chairs are not for sleeping.
>American brain starts to break down.
>Defends the property with the deck chair.
>Sits on the hot pockets
>Eats the gun.

Attached: Murka.png (484x484, 178K)

True.

>heroin
This. With heroin you feel those happy feels while alive. Just don't get physically addicted (which is hard but doable).

kekkies

>broke as fuck
>kills himself with $800 shottie

>mother crying
fuck

Alot of nihilists become sex/drug addicts

only criminals & niggers own guns...at least in civilized countries

Oh I sorry I thought this was Sup Forums! This isn't Sup Forums?

Attached: randyarrested_maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

don't be shitty
it's just bad taste

dude.
fuck this kid.
theres too many autists walking around claiming public benefits. fuck being able to function properly in society is a literal intellectual ability. who gives a fuck if you can memorize Pi if you can't land an interview to save your life. People to people will always be > then pure knowledge.
this is why Elon Musk as a south african will be the president of the US by 2024. mark my words. This too coming from 2011 occasional Sup Forums lurker, from Los Angeles as well. The only difference between him and me, is my mental ability to dominate my surroundings vs his. He was the bullied, while I was the bully. Natural selection my friends, darwin may have been an idiot, but at least he got one thing right.
rest in piss loser, too bad you left such a mess for your mother.

My brain is like a chicken fried steak and the poop I do go flushy

tfw can claim benefits being a single-father.
don't claim benefits, make 20k a year in a place that only requires 4k a year to live.
tfw livin rich muih nig

was he a spic? someone was posting a muslime name claiming it was his mothers

GTFO

Kid isn't smart at all if he lets a breakup and family get to him. I got cheated on when i was his age and my family fought all the time, you dont see me livestreaming attempting shit. Its 4chans fault if you ask me, its where he got the idea of suicide with all the stupid fucking threads out there

Rip brother.

This.
It isn't what he went through itself it's how he decided to go about it.

What a fucking crybaby. Nothing of value was lost.

Why kill yourself when you can do drugs. Thats what i do. I no longer have emotions. Just a constant need for opiates.

Still better than being dead

Attached: 1520885867093.jpg (970x720, 312K)

fag

Attached: 1266526282436.jpg (285x281, 20K)

juicy

Attached: goldjerrygold.jpg (400x225, 14K)

shit man that was pretty good

Attached: 1266525504999.png (1024x747, 178K)

>hey. dumbs go in shit, look at this!!!

Attached: oa8dm6lc897g083757225000000.jpg (1280x666, 65K)

Attached: cracker lost his fucking mind.jpg (618x340, 78K)

>Kid isn't smart
well, he blew his brains out