W/ - Westworld General

last thread

first for 1:1

TIMELINEFAGS BTFO

>a mcpoyle had sex with dolores

Who /ghost nation/ here?

>lol, I just fucked, you got a problem?

the one without a helmet must be arnold

Friendly reminder that the MiB is the agent Smith of Westworld.

Maeve is, actually.

Okay doe

Who's not a host?

>doesn't put her clothes on
>puts the dude's pants on

Will this show end with a stupid cliffhanger?

Maeve is Neo

Thor's manlet brother. It'll be a 'twist'.

Don't be a twinkgay
Accept the shrinkray

The creators explicitly said no

I don't find these threads as entertaining as other shows because of the massive amount of stupidity by memesters.

It's a supposed to last a while so you bet your ass.

okay fill me in with this shrinkage theory

Since Sizemore pissed all over mini Westworld but we only saw the past timeline Westworld with William

Seems suspicious HMM?

>it's a timeline poster
>it's a shrink poster
>it's a "who's a host" poster

westworld was a mistake

>teach your children all about how to enter the life of a laboring stiff who will get a terminal cancer 2 months from retirement, and only after a messy divorce from a whore wife who take your kids away from you

wew, American suburban lifestyles bruh

The creators and McPoyle said no.

wait, so Ford is going to replace Theresa with a host, right? that's why that skelly was being made and why they left the body there

How so? Nothing in the last episode disproved the time line theory

T.Costanza

>it's a Willores episode

Why does Ford hate miscegenators?

>we are empowered by being whores now, get over it men!

>turns 30 and resents men for not wanting a used up roastie and spends the rest of their lives bitter and alone complaining about the patriarchy on tumblr

pottery

HOW CAN DENIERS EVEN DENY IT NOW?

>Autists see a futuristic map showing the park
>HURR DURR IT MUST BE THE PARK SHRUNK ON THE TABLE

>MiB makes it to the center of the maze
>finds Arnold message:
>"congratulation you made it to step one, follow the clues into MedievalWorld to find my super secret stash of secrets."
>see you in WW season 2
>cut to black

>all of it
They all are

This. In fact, it only made it stronger.

I liked the tour at the start of the series where they talked about finding a mosquito with blood in it containing DNA of a cowboy. Then they took that cowboy DNA and made a theme park. What could possibly go wrong?

Not seeing it

>mib gets to the center of the maze
>thank you mib but our princess is in another castle

Reminder that Westworld takes place in the same Universe as Battlestar Galactica (new series) a couple hundred thousand years after the Colonial Fleet reaches Earth.

Reminder that this is merely the next Human/Cylon cycle.

Ummmm

>handheld shrinkray
false flag by 1:1 cucks
shrinkray is ironically quite large

As this point I would be overjoyed if after five years Hopkins makes a cameo, takes out a shrink gun and miniaturizes something.

Then winks to the audience and the camera fades to black

well at least he'll get there by the end of Season 1 instead of it ending like "we have to reboot everything" dumdumduuum

They shrank it.

baltar LITERALLY did nothing wrong

Plus, why didn't it rain when drunk dude pissed all over it?

Where were all these "I can see the twists coming from a mile away" people when I wanted to discuss actual facts and plot points about the show, and instead all i got was HURR SHRINKRAY

A guest had requested a golden shower, couldn't show that shit even on HBO.

It was authorized

So it's pretty obvious that Ford had Arnold killed because Arnold wanted to weaponize their shrinkray technology and Ford just wanted to indulge his autism by building cowboy robots.

the picture doesn't even show scale. How do you know it's fake?

I don't get how this park fucking works.

The first few episodes make it look like a groundhog day thing, where the hosts wake up every morning with their memory wiped, and the same basic events play out (Dolores meeting teddy in town, etc). But in the will/Dolores timeline she has been with him on the road for several days?

Also, those hosts beat the shit out of logan an episode or 2 ago. So they can't shoot you, but they can beat you to death and that's a-okay?

>HURR SHRINKRAY
>h8in on meme of the year
leave

>MedievalWorld
Isn't that GoT though

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Where exactly are they keeping this cabin in the woods type area when they're located in what appears to be the Grand Canyon?

Theresabot, can you hear me? Lose the danish accent, won't you, sweetheart.

every twist was discussed after the first episode.

will delores in wills timeline die next episode? and how has she managed to get ahead of MIB in that timeline?

Episode 8 preview shows her body in a room with ford and the new exec so im guessing no

>manface
>no ass
>man body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

i think how it works is if they aren't on a quest with a host then they get their memories wiped. so like if they stay in their standard loop, they get brain zapped, but if they're out and about with a guest they need to be aware of what's going on or it wouldn't feel real to the guests

>yfw when you realize the male actor had enough clout to not have his dick shown
>the black whore actor was forced to go complete nude with a close up full frame ass shot

The hosts have questlines. Think of it like Red Dead Redemption or any other open world game. The difference being the quests reset if they are failed/passed and you can do a lot of things in the quests

Look's like nothing to me

It's clearly handheld
Perhaps a giant uses it?

There isn't going to be medieval or rome world.

They were part of the original park that got torn down.

Sheeeeeeeet, didn't even think about that tbhwy

/MARSWORLD/

The hosts can't beat you to death.
They can beat you, but will leave you alive.
The company probably pays your medical costs if you get fucked up.

And the reset depends on the narrative.
Dolores WAS reset every day, but she's currently AWOL, but she's with William so I guess the command center allows it.

Why does this post have so many replies?

The plants aren't real, user.

We are here, its just kind of pointless. When Fords character gave the speech about coming to the park because people want detail. I assumed he was talking to the audience.

It would have been nice to have a program about the effects of AI or the nature of reality with an HBO budget. Unfortunately it has turned into le epic twist Nolan style.

So no compelling story just the same recycled tropes and nonlinear story telling that Nolan uses as a crutch.

So shit posting it is

its like a video game, the NPCs loop if they're not doing anything with the players, but if a player interacts with them they'll stay with that storyline

and presumably the hosts can beat on you but not bad enough to kill you, just like how getting hit by the bullets hurts, but wont actually penetrate your skin to injure you

although them knocking out MIB is a but retarded since you could fucking kill someone that age by lumping them out

They still have to dispose of the body jackass, they dont just make a host out of a carcass.

no he even says hes been tested by the company before.
i dont know why he didnt kill the black girl though

I'm glad you discovered this house, Bernard. You see, this is where I keep my playthings. I modeled all of these hosts after my family, and the house itself matches our original home. However, I have to keep myself entertained. I often take the boy into the bedroom, as well as the father. They take turns on me, you see. I force the mother and daughter to watch. Each and every host in the park has their own specific set of reveries, but I make sure to share these memories among them all. Arnold always asked me, "does this qualify as incest?" Well I posit to you, Bernard: Does it?

>Arnold and Ford invent and biggerment ray
>accidentally use it on Arnold
>it doesn't suit their interest of their autist park
>Ford invents a huge shrinkray that Arnold uses to shrink their robots and guests

>It would have been nice to have a program about the effects of AI or the nature of reality with an HBO budget. Unfortunately it has turned into le epic twist Nolan style.

Why not both?

That's what I'm saying, it's entirely possible to kill someone just by punching them in the head, depending on variables

because underages are memeing

JUSTICE FOR CLEMENTINE

id save her :(

>Walter's "GROWIN' BOY" glitch was due to the fact that he was recalling bit of memory about being unshrunk for maintenance, and his mind couldn't parse the information.

Shrink Ray undeniable at this point. It was all there in front of us the entire time.

I seriously don't remember seeing her put on a shit eating grin like that.

god that is terrible, she is utterly unattractive now

Also what about the fucking arrows fired by the injuns? What if William had been struck by a straw arrow? I can accept that the park manufactures special guns/bullets that don't kill guests and feel like a paintball, but an arrow is an arrow.

If you got into a fight with a native American in westworld who only had a melee weapon like a Hatchet, and a bow, would they just freeze up and let you kill them? They can't hit you with an fucking hatchet or shoot an arrow into you.

>normalfags outraged
> Sup Forums overjoyed
this must happen

Where is Elsie? Ford had her killed and gonna replace her?

Poor skellyfu

;_;

we need more of these

ford didn't kill her

that was logan, he's been awol for a few episodes now and he was probably working with smokefu trying to steal information

Gotta bring that up whenever you can

Nolan is not qualified. The two brothers use the same tropes and twists in all of their work and its obvious.

Sure a non linear story is fun, when you use that shit every fucking time its just repetitive. A mystery is fun too but when they don't challenge the audience and drop obvious clues that are always correct its boring.

It will be five seasons of shit.

Look at the arrival, even knowing the twists going in did not matter because the execution was effective and they didn't treat the audience like a 12 year old.

OK maybe a bit at the end, but still, better then Nolan

You're not happy with life im guessing huh

Kidnapped by Teddy.

Goddess-tier feet

Whats the point of making a host if the new exec already knows shes dead moron?

>Arnold dies
>Bernard was a human working in WW in Will's timeframe
>Bernard for some reason continues with Arnold's legacy and tells Dolores to go to the maze to destroy the whole thing
>Ford kills Bernard and makes a robot in his image
>Bernard is actually alive and lives within the park in the shadows like a rat
>Ford tries to get Dolores' destructive code by installing the alexa bar disguised as "reveries"
>Bernard kidnaps Elsie and now has someone to help him from the programming division

>yfw you realize Ford has watched all the male POV vods of Bernard fucking theresa
>Yfw when you realize he made bernard in his dead best friends image
>he made Arnolds cock
>decided how big it was
>judging by theresa he made it a BBC

"Well what do you think Bernard? Shall we make you a rather strapping man then? I think so, that will do just fine now won't it my dear friend."