Got ripped off by a dealer for 100, what are some ways I can get this cunt back?

got ripped off by a dealer for 100, what are some ways I can get this cunt back?

Attached: weed-marijuana.jpg (1280x960, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVdPu-xqwas
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K3bbpSIP_rc
qld.gov.au/law/your-rights/consumer-rights-complaints-and-scams/make-a-consumer-complaint
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy a gun and shoot him

hard to get one in australia

Buy a pair a balls and make a gun you pussy

typical american

Here try this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

Attached: received_540913262959986.jpg (720x1280, 87K)

I can't hear you over my freedom

act like you dont know and pay him with fake money next time

Send him CP to his phone on a remote computer behind 7 proxies then report him to the cops and they will find drugs plus cp on his shit and he will go to jail and get murdered for being a pedo.

Depends...do you really wanna get a dealer back, isn’t a dealer usually connected in a network of criminals? And you’re just a druggy Aussie kek.
Maybe put an anonymous type to the police with his car info, say he’s a local drug dealer...wait and see what happens I guess

Looks like you got a good deal for a hundred.

Watch this video too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVdPu-xqwas

Attached: received_532527650465214.jpg (712x1187, 49K)

good idea, was thinking of this before

Haha this one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ

Attached: 20180302_205519.jpg (3264x1836, 1.77M)

Are any of you guys watching these fucking videos they are actually fucking hilarious holy fuck

Report him to your local authorities

What does he owe you?

where in AUS?

Whats wrong? How did you get ripped off?

Talk to people they don't know you know and wait for things to turn around.

throw a boomerang at him ausfag

that 'aint freedom making you deaf, it's the ongoing sound of assault rifles getting used to shoot up ya schools

was supposed to buy an ounce off him and there was only just over a half in the bag.

bendigo

Jealous we're free?

Greg,
do you want me to post your full address and phone number here?

This gave me every disease

If you know where he lives, put powdered milk on his lawn. This will make the lawn fucking disgusting when it rains. You could also put sugar in his gas tank. This will fuck the vehicle up, nigga.

Call the cops

> kill his dog
> damage his vehicle equal to the ripped off
> buddy up with him and send him a prostitute that has an STD
> poison him with something that makes him a little sick

etc

Fuck you and your videos you shill piece of shit

Revenge tips from junior high, vol. 1

Curently drinking a beer in the open without a brown bag around it and then i will drive with 200kmh home over the autobahn to netherlands a smoke a joint and eat some shrooms and then fuck some hookers. Enjoy your "freedom". And yes, i have gun at home because i have a license as a huntsman, because in germany idiots like you are not supposed to handle a gun and thats why we filter people out.

Enjoy your "freedom" pal.

Enjoy being overrun by muslims, Fritz.

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

Attached: oo8pd5oozmca4r3756740000000.jpg (506x837, 47K)

I had a friend named Frank who made a small living selling pot. The way he worked was, he would only sell to regular customers, and to become a regular customer, you had to be recommended and referred by someone who was already a regular customer.

When you wanted to make a buy from Frank, you'd call and tell him how much you needed. You would both meet at a restaurant and order nachos, which came on a little metal stand with a hollow base. You would pay for the nachos and Frank would put your order under the metal base and go to the bathroom. When he came out, he expected you and your pot to be gone, and payment to be left in its place. If Frank got screwed by someone, he would cut that person off, and also the person who recommended that person, so people had good reason to be careful about who they referred.

Frank always made sure to sell fat grams of high-quality, artisinal weed, so people were happy to do business with him. He rarely got ripped off, but when he did, he didn't need to "get them back"; he'd never do business with them again, so his loss was minimal, and since he'd also cut off the person who recommended them, they'd lose a friend too.

TL;DR: Just stop doing business with the dealer in question and find someone more reliable. In the long term, dealers or buyers who rip people off are cutting their own throats by ensuring no one reliable will do business with them and they'll be forced to do business with equally dishonest individuals.

Suck his dick then he'll become a faggot

>no muslims in the usa
Sure burger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K3bbpSIP_rc

Lives in Australia, just catch and release some veneomous spiders or some shit, jeeze Australians have nocommon sense....

You're probably more likely to find homemade guns outside of the US where gun laws are cucked

Didn't you hear, he has a gun?

ditch him in a field off a country highway

>kill him or turn him into a vegetable
>replace him
>???
>profit

His guy lives in australia, just wander around till you bump into a wandering spider, agitate and release ontop of him

Yeah seriously, a load like this would be like $230 where I live. But of course OP could be saying 100 Australian dollars.

Buy coke and fentanyl. Put fentanyl in the bottom of the bag and coke on top. Sell it to him at a nice price.

Fentanyl is extremely potent and he'll have a lethal overdose before he figures it's cut.

Dude if you can find weed you can find a gun, people just don't open talk about it as much. Your weed people will know bikie people. And they always have shit to get rid of.

Not op but isnt it also very dangerous to handle it?

If you got ripped off it's your fault not his, also how did you get ripped off?

Use a spoon to move it from one bag to the other. Wear rubber gloves and don't breathe like a spastic.

I haven't done it, I'm just a idiot on Sup Forums so don't take my word for it but it can't be that hard to pull off if you have the motivation to succeed.

Dude at least you can get on it - dry as fuck in Melbourne right now.

Also buy/take scales my man.

Fuggin dry as too in radelaide mane.

Attached: 1515201805772.png (500x375, 184K)

Should've weighed it out before you gave him the cash. I learned the hard way as well.

Ah yeah that’s fine with me. Bet you don’t even have my current info

lol this

>i'm going to go do all of the poor white trash things that they had to make legal here because so many of us are white trash, but i'm white trash that the state has deemed responsible enough to have a gun

RIP. Bad time of year.

This.

Capitalism at its finest.

he is from australia

this

tell him it's amazing and you want more.
he'll have his guard down, i guarantee it.
meet him, be all "sup m8?!" or however you bogan faggots greet each other.
kick him in the balls hard af. he will double over.
carpe diem and stab the shit out of him?

this. Literally this.

Thats exactly what i've been saying. Most dealers dont short or fuck you over, but the ones that do, fuck them. Dont try to get revenge because that doesn't solve shit. Just don't do business with that individual anymore. Suck up the loss and move on.

ive had a few plugs that shorted me over the span off like 6 years and I just called them out on it and then they would scale it up infront of me or just throw me another sack. Most of them dont do it on purpose, but some try to be slick but shit their pants if someone calls them out on it. Plus the will not have good consistent customers if u fuck with them often.

kek

Attached: 1394045496341.png (762x800, 185K)

Text him at this number 7039990619

hmmm dont think thats the guys number

Attached: 1496094844622.jpg (480x251, 32K)

SHOOT HIM IN THE FUCKING FACE AND PISS IN HIS DEAD MOUTH!!!FACT!!!

honestly this if you really wanted to do something stupid

but tbh 100 bean aint worth fucking with a dealer unless you are buying hard drugs and dont care about your life

Find a better dealer

Split his wig!

Just learn how to agriculture and grow your own broccoli.
You'll see in time those $100 were in fact an investment.

/thread

>I can't hear you over my freedom

You forgot to attach a picture.
Here, let me help.

Attached: GyxKwNE_d.jpg (576x392, 20K)

as·sault ri·fle
noun
a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.
Really makes you think

And now you can't afford healthcare?

I feel sorry for you.

>An estimated 3.45 million Muslims of all ages were living in the United States in 2017, accounting for about 1.1% of the country's total population.

An estimate made in 2015 calculated that there are 4.4 to 4.7 million Muslims in Germany (5.4–5.7% of the population).[4] Of these, 1.9 million are German citizens (2.4%).[5] According to the German statistical office 9.1% of all newborns in Germany had Muslim parents in 2005.[6]

Whatever you say Dietrich

hahahaha if you got cucked over some weed you deserve to get cucked trust me dog let it slide find someone else dont get cukced over again, my sides

freedom, my dude, i lold at my screen you tink you have freedom

Attached: my sides.png (708x446, 664K)

even tho this story is fishy and most likely will not be true bc you must be one stupid mf if you sell weed like this the message behind it is clear and good, also warn other for this individual, people who fuck you over for weed are the real fuckos

Lodge a complaint with consumer protection

qld.gov.au/law/your-rights/consumer-rights-complaints-and-scams/make-a-consumer-complaint

Yeah def should have weighed it, even if y'all are buddies, eliminate the doubt, keep everyone honest

An ounce for $100?? that is very cheap. It's normally $250, and that's only if you're not getting ripped off. Even $100 for half an ounce is not bad at all. I'd get charged $150 for a half.

Any time I share absolutely anything about my life, some white suburban teenybopper accuses me of lying. Doesn't matter what it is or how totally meaningless the details are, there's always some idiot middle schooler accusing me of being a liar.

As impossible as it it for you to conceive of, not everyone here shares your age, social class, and inoffensive, inconsequential lifestyle. I've been here since the very beginning, and in those days we had a wide range of ages, social classes, ethnicities, and life experiences. The fact that you mouth-breathing, semi-literate subnormals have driven away almost everyone else doesn't mean we don't exist.

Attached: oldfagnewfagcards.jpg (523x375, 44K)

Become a dealer and fuck with his income.
Name yourself Heisenberg and if he comes at you just blow him up or something and say you're goddamn right

hurr durr you do not believe this random post i made on the internet hurr durr you must be new and young hurr durr i got offended by some random, my dude i didnt even said you were lying cant you read you illiterate fuck?

srly dog even the fucking pic you post makes me cringe since when is the "logo" of the movement anonymous be aligned with oldfags

trust me i've been here a long a time i came back today after years and you know what i see? traps everywhere, people using emojis, minor cp, beastality haha and so many more i didnt do shit you cucklord old fags couldnt handle the new fags so now Sup Forums is completly fucked

Attached: whatacompletecuck.jpg (957x1300, 102K)

Was that English? Please don't reproduce. Not that there was ever much chance of that happening.

its funny how you point out how my english is it is not my native still you can read it and get the message yet you it is the only comment you make so i guess maybe you're 16

i bet you're one of those people who go on facebook with a fake acc make an argument with someone and than start pointing out how bad everything is spelled how the sentences are not correct

I'm 49 years old, I studied journalism in college, and I am a published author. I do not have a Facebook account. Still batting .000, friendo.

aaah that explains the need for you to point out to others that there english is bad you did journalism that explains it, if it is true than in this case you prob will be here longer than me but the shit you write and post haha really just haha i must say you really are some cucklord

Do me next homo

furthermore i want to point out that you said and i quote "As impossible as it it for you to conceive of, not everyone here shares your age, social class, and inoffensive, inconsequential lifestyle" so by default you should know not every fucking person on this site can write godly english like you i mean you see where i am getting here? i think you're full of shit

>butthurt, the post

Option A - come to terms with the fact that life isn't fair sometimes and get over it
Option B - kys for not checking the goods before making the transaction you dingus

Not buy drugs you fucking degenerate!
In all seriousness though, congrats on getting stringed/ robbed you fucking had it coming, you pathetic beta faggot.

i dont get butthurt over things like this not even in the slightest

You hand looks like a scrotum

Did you weight it? Looks like an oz to me. 28.3grams mofo

It's not like fucking cyanide. The whole "touching it is deadly" thing is way exaggerated. Remember, drugs are expensive. Someone would be wasting hundreds of dollars if they "didn't notice" a bunch of powder stuck to their skin. All you'd have to do is wash it off anyway.

Anyway, it's not magic. That's how fe.ntanyl patches work - skin absorption.

lmao drinking is for degenerates