Im poor

>Im poor
>My parents are cunts
>My life is shit
Does nothing about it but bitch and cry, so he gets an expensive shotgun and livestreams his insignificant end on the interneta be it via phone or laptop. Fucking kids nowadays are such a bunch of pussys, good fucking riddance only the strong survive faggot.

Attached: 1521107424064.webm (644x360, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/260174752
i.imgur.com/wcjru60.gifv
i.imgur.com/wcjru60.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All spics should kill them self tiny penises hamlets

Found the cucked white boi

Tiny dick spick reporting. What did we do to this kid?.

POST THE GIF PLS

faggots, post the gif or gtfo

Was I the only one that felt relieved for him after he did it? Granted he was probably a pussy, but it's not always the privileges that make you do it. He looked fucked up in the eyes.

Okay honestly am I not missing something in my head that keeps me from killing myself or simple shit like this?
What is it with young people and depression now, I feel like they're just too sensitive now and can't process the good and bad. I'm only 23 too what's the deal, how many user itt think about killing themselves

'Only the strong survive'? You're a b/tard, which means you're a) 12, b) a foreveralone permavirgin, and c) the weakest cunt in this miserable world.

He was a real hero and a real human being what you have done ? You cant even kys faggot

Projecting much? kek congratulations you outted yourself as the newfag cuck you are.

Hes actually middle eastern or indian

vimeo.com/260174752
Here's the full.video, you can see the 56% mother too. Warning, the guy who hero'd had some bitch on Skype who attention whores and cries the entire time.

Attached: 1520989635718.jpg (608x800, 111K)

i.imgur.com/wcjru60.gifv

Fucking shame. Kid probably could've just waited a bit. It gets better. Guess there was no one around to tell him that in a way that would get past his defenses.

God, and his mother and sister. A whole family broken. It's all give and take, I guess.

More gore material for the circle-jerk of edgelords who are also angry, lost, and severely confused, I guess.

i.imgur.com/wcjru60.gif

Non White - ZERO fucks given

found the tiny dick beaner

>It gets better
fuck off normie. It only gets worse.

The weak are meat for the strong to eat. Fuck that beaner. TRUMP

Half spic here with 7.1 weewee

Not for me.

I feel like shit now, watched the video was a little grossed out when he did it but im sad that i laughed (more snortlaughed) after he had blown his brains out and i saw the anime posters on his wall. Not sure if im human anymore

Settle down, eat your burger, killer.

Attached: EBAEBCD9-A4AB-4D74-8B6C-B6E739348663.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

It takes courage and commitment. I’d kill myself in a heartbeat but I don’t so i can play videogames and jack off.

>Beaner
Mhm except hes muslim, just goes to show how retarded republicans really are.

>solves all his problems in one day
>OP complains about him anyway
Man, there is no satisfying you guys, is there?

>works for me XD
kys

Fuck off back to tumblr pussy

Is it bad to jerk to this shit?

Learn to suck your own dick. I believe in you.

All the strong men with so much life experience in this thread wow so edgy. I'm wet.

To OP,
you are the faggot, not him

bye

No reason to feel like shit, he was done with the world.

Attached: 1519998667222.gif (376x280, 382K)

Attached: 1521108810900m.jpg (1024x881, 76K)

>Kel-Tec
>Expensive
If he had gotten an expensive shotgun he would have gotten a Benelli or a Fabarm, not a shitty Kel-Tec KSG.

>can't spell pussies
>can't even spell internet

>implying you're not a newfag
Kys

All of you are a bunch of insensitive sociopaths.

This kid just killed himself a few hours ago and all you can do is make stupid jokes and memes.

You are all sick and need help. Show a little compassion, you 12-year-olds.

It seems you got a tiny dick yourself, user. Why do you care that much about spics?

bitching and crying seems to be your speciality too or what else would this thread be about?
maybe you should follow his example.

fAkE i RaTe 8/8

Why are you even here? Crawl back into Zark Fuckernerd's site if you want "thoughts and prayers".

i was contemplating it for a long time, but i'm a fag, thanks to that i gave myself time to found something useful to do or where i can leave all that bad thoughts

Someone doesnt understand what part of the internet hes on

At least he hung that tarp so his brains and stuff wouldn't stain the wall and carpet

this

He couldn’t handle that creamy steamy log. Poor kid

Can't show compassion
too fucken strong. You can tell how strong I am by how much I say how strong I am on anime image boards.

>What is it with young people and depression now
Depression and narcissism go hand in hand. We have raised a generation of self-regarding assholes who think the world revolves around them. You can blame social media and selfie culture if you like, but I blame the parents.

Attached: 1521086827307.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

So edgy. Would never have feels. Well are.

kid had it good, no reason to suicide.
spoiled homo had enough to buy the gun, poor his ass.
had his own room, wasn't homeless or starving.
boohoo fagot.

Attached: kittah4gy9.jpg (321x400, 17K)

I've never understood why faggots like him don't become an hero in a much more productive way. Find out where Soros or [insert evil person name here] will be next week - then at least ATTEMPT to become an hero in a murder/suicide type scenario. Sup Forums and encyclopedia drammatica will make you a God for years to come.

He was real human being its something you never understand

he was a real human bean!!!!

He was a coward with no self-respect

Attached: 1520476192180.jpg (385x380, 35K)

Go make your own suicide then faggot but you are too pig pussy

this.
it is called survival of the fittest.
in today's world we unnecessarily support and maintain individuals who the nature would've taken out in the old days.

Attached: will blow your head off.jpg (202x200, 12K)

>Show a little compassion
Too much compassion is what kills depressives. They need a swift kick in the ass.

Attached: e92d7924bc81b922d539437a42ef51cb.png (422x442, 327K)

Poor bastard

Attached: 0d6eb4cf_5ea8_4ab2_8c40_dbd6958801edlarge.jpg (736x960, 115K)

+1 , compassion only make weak people

>wall festooned with weeaboo images
And nothing of value was lost.

Yah, I am too big of a pussy, so are you - plus I don't have the desire to kill myself...Regardless, if someone is going to commit suicide they should take another cunt out with them.

That was the bait you moron. Newfaggotry everywhere.

>I've never understood why faggots like him don't become an hero in a much more productive way
Because that would involve thinking about something other than themselves. They exist in a world of me, me, me.

why couldn't they have taken roger instead

>vimeo.com/260174752
why didn't the annoying ass crying bitch just call the cops?

On another note, that's a dope shotgun.

>Fucking kids nowadays are such a bunch of pussys, good fucking riddance only the strong survive faggot.

It takes people who love you to be strong. If his parents really were shit, it understandable

you guys are cold you wouldnt understand.

You have to be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums. Sup Forums included.

nice ad hominem friendo

>ad hominem
You don't know what that means.

Lol theyre not cold but only pretending. This is all larping 14 year olds who have no concept of loss or pain

JAYSUS

>How it feels to chew 5 gum

How fucking strong is that gun ?

t. nogunz

yurop, so yeah.

So whats with the mask?
As if there would be no news items identifying him?

Fuck your tone,OP but if all he was bitching aboit was financial security, he could have just gone to a trade school for free with FAFSA and be making about 60k (varies. Sometimes even as high as 100k with a 40hr work week aka no overtime but those are rare af) as an electrician or maybe become some technician instead.

Damn, we really need to do something about gun control.

Also pay starts in a shit way. Like 15 an hr but most jobs in the u.s. pay shit anyways. Can't expect much unless you are going into nursing or engineering and maybe a few others.

Like for example, about 60% of ppl nationwide make 20 or less an hr. Cnn stat. Easy to find.

Another stat (better sourve) is this gov cite. Easy to google for too. Basically in California for ex, the median wage is 19.67 meaning that 50% of jobs pay more and pay less than that. Pretty shit for 50% of ppl and that includes parttime work too if im not mistaken making the situation even more shit since part time work usually pays more (at least it seems that way) which would throw off the stat a bit in a misleading/positive way.

OP finally delivered.

*get payed more/less than 19.67

I agree. That's been my philosophy for years now. Wouldn't it be nice to just play GTA?

>only the strong survive

Nobody survives eventually.

Instead of buying overpriced memegun he should have invested in a better camera so we could watch his death in HD instead of on a fucking tracphone from 2004.

>ad hominem
Regardless, he used it properly

Now I can smile for the rest of the day

This. After all the "best way to kill myself" threads on Sup Forums, somebody has finally done it. And all we get is crying and wailing.

This kid has shown the way to all the suicidal faggots around here. If a 12 year-old can do it, so can they ...

Thats what im sayin
Get him one of those Phanotm high speed cams
Maybe get the Slowmo Bros to do some collab

barley waking up and apparently this is my breakfast. can someone give me the back story

Kid hates his life, depression and whatnot
livestreams seppuku
Few other people watching
He an heros and its tragic i guess
thats about it m8

Why cover the windows tho?

found the rejected sand nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=II45NsQqUyI

made a video about the kid in the picture.