Harley Quinn chases down Joker in Suicide Squad extended edition exclusive clip

Ripped it from the source.

a.uguu.se/SGLBKajKxO1y_SuicideSquadExtendedScene.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/movies/suicide-squad-exclusive-margot-robbie-reveals-how-she-found-her-inner-harley-quinn-162236721.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DC

NO THANKS

I'm sorry OP, but who really cares? What was the point of this thread? You realize not many people here enjoyed that movie enough to care about that right?

Didn't they say there would be no extended cut?

Where did you get the source from? I can't find a torrent.

Fuck off Mickey Mouse

Torrent tomorrow I guess since the EC will be out, the clip is from Entertainment Weekly.

Sweet got something to look forward to then.

Someone was gonna stream it.

Would be pretty fun to watch it with Sup Forums. But mods tend to get cunty about stream threads for no good reason.

They also just deleted a thread that shat on Marvel while a similar thread against DC was allowed to reach bump limit.

>The Joker's frustration at the beginning
Lady, I didn't sign up for any commitment!

Jared is fucking spot on here.

What if it's a discussion thread? The Extended is out tomorrow.

goddammit WB why did you cut this shit out?

They felt the heat coming from all the idiots loving Marvel's focus-tested shit.

>Customers who pre-order Suicide Squad and Suicide Squad Extended Cut will be able to watch this title at 9:00pm PST Nov. 14, 2016/12:00am EST Nov. 15, 2016.
It's out in a few hours.

it literally killed the pacing of that scene, can you imagine if that did that flashback shit through the entire movie?

Hype desu senpai

MOMS

Wow... Can this movie be more shitty?

would be better than the obvious cuts.

>harley being wrestled onto the stretcher
>joker seen in the background for a second hitting someone with a bat
>he teleports into the room "what do we have here?"
>shes already restrained, henchmen gone

was i not supposed to notice this shit?

I love his frustration with Harleen.
>facepalm
>"Oh you"

???
I haven't seen suicide squad, but this is absolute trash. Is the actual movie worse?

MUH FUCKING DICK

>those grunts

He was kinda a shit joker but moments like this are 10/10

EC is out in a few hours, I'll try to rip it.

yahoo.com/movies/suicide-squad-exclusive-margot-robbie-reveals-how-she-found-her-inner-harley-quinn-162236721.html

JOKER IS A FUCKING KEK
>JOKER IS A FUCKING KEK
JOKER IS A FUCKING KEK
>JOKER IS A FUCKING KEK
JOKER IS A FUCKING KEK

there's no way in this God's green earth that a director's cut could save the shitfest that Suicide Wad was.
The movie is a mess, utter crap, even Leto doesn't want to return as the Joker because he saw the backlash and how shit he was on screen. The blonde fridge on the other hand will continue to push her innane character because that's all that she has going on for her unless she wants to keep being the fucktoy of scientology homeboy Will Smith.

LOL

And how!

>even Leto doesn't want to return as the Joke
Patently untrue, he told like a couple of days ago that he'd love to play the Joker again to a bunch of overexcited Japanese echelons.

Also
>Margot
>Smith's fucktoy
Were you born after 2000? Will Smith is a known faggot.

>Fuck off Mickey Mouse

screw you, so everybody who didn't liked this movie (shitty btw) has to do with disney? no fucking arguments again

worse

Fuck off Mickey Mouse cocksucker

You suck your dad's dick with that mouth, young man?

Not playing here