Ask somebody who just got out of juvenile prison anything

Ask somebody who just got out of juvenile prison anything.
>inb4 underage b&
I'm 19. I went in when I was 16. They can keep you in juvie past 18 (until you are 21 in the state of Georgia, my state. Luckily my sentence was only 34 months.

Dubs and I'll tell you about when it got gay.

Attached: IMG_0480.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=debIyWS6Byc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what'd you do to get in?

also double dubs lmao tell the gay story

dubs

Is this another god damned sonic the sissyhog thread? If it is I swear I'm gonna be upset

Yeah a lot more gay shit goes on in juvie than prison because of all the e hormones, what was your hustle?

Sux 2 be a criminal degenerate bud. I hope you're on the right path now. Don't be abfucjing degenerate op. Go get counseling or some shit.

Armed robbery

Damn that was fast. Okay.

As we were on the swings in the red yard, my friend (very friendly but aggressive butch Mexican girl) came out to me as a lesbian (I already knew) and started pulling on the elastic on my pants and said she wanted to fuck me. I asked her how because there were cameras and COs everywhere, and she pointed and lead me to a blind spot where she proceeded to give me head for about 5 minutes. I pretended to come the first time because I wanted to be done because I was scared of a CO coming. I had a lot of sex with that crazy chola.

Attached: IMG_0841.jpg (419x592, 50K)

Someone needs to wrangle your eyes before the slide of you face.

youtube.com/watch?v=debIyWS6Byc

You're still too young to post here

real life orange is the new black

tits or GTFO or in your case tits or GET THE FUCK IN

There's something deeply unsettling about that face. It falls into the uncanny valley because of the eyes.

post tits of huanita as well

pic is copypasta.. newfag..

Attached: copypasta.jpg (260x194, 8K)

Not me

That show is alright.

Something tells me you're a newfag.

Wait til he find out it’s a trap too, so many new friends, like summer

Who gives a shit? My comment was about the creepy face dick head. Also, an ellipsis is 3 periods not 2 you dumb mother fucker.

you gotta post tits tho thems the rules

Pic is Stef Sanjati, sorry for ruining your day, it's a he.

fetal alcohol syndrome

seems like you lost discernment in jail michael scofield..

I guarantee that I was here before you before I got locked up.

Attached: images (6).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Actually she's right, tits or gtfo only applies if she mentions being female without it applying to the story. So far she hasn't even said "hurr durr look at me I'm a girl." It was only implied from the story, roody poo.

Attached: IMG_0777.jpg (540x809, 84K)

How did you fill your days? Did you ave internet access? How was the percentage of niggers vs whites/ mexicunts etc.

I have a case manager who watches my ass and has put me in mandatory group therapy. There are some ratchet black girls there always selling crack. I steer clear.

Bull shit. You come out and post pic related as your OP? That's a new youtube trap. No way you've discovered her already.

Most of the day was spent in group therapy or school. School was shit. I did have internet access because they would take us to the computer lab if we earned that privilege...but it was extremely limited and the fucking computers ran Windows 7. I managed to get a proxy installed by having a friend smuggle in a flash drive but they found and removed it after a month. Tons of niggers. Tons of Mexicans. Luckily lots of whites though since it was min sec.

Why not? She's all over YouTube and I've been out for 2 months.

bullshit..

29. In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents
30. There are no girls on the internet
31. TITS or GTFO - the choice is yours

Attached: rules.jpg (1300x948, 141K)

The newfaggotry is so fucking strong with you, gaywad. How old are you? 15? Know your history.

I'll bet you're more obese than most of tumblr. How about you post your tits or gtfo, friend?

Right. Fuck these dumbass unspoken Sup Forums rules which are only known by the regulars that post here, mind you, and if you're a regular here you're probably a psychopath, an autist, a neckbeard, a 12 year old, a socially awkward permavirgin, or all of the above and your rules mean shit next to dogshit because you're fucking nobody and your family hates you.

Did they strip you? What was that like?

Bet you copy that directly from know your meme you faggot

How are you a girl getting involved in armed robbery?

You'll probably end up in jail and live the rest of your days in a trailer park run by a drunkard and his gay colleague/lover. with such numbskulls for neighbors, you'll wonder how it all even happened to you. Then you'll remember this post and be like 'damb, that user was a fucking genius, I should've thought critically about what he said.'

triggered

this

niggered

They strip searched me when I came in, and a few times when there was rumor of contraband going around. It was pretty shitty to have to turn your head and cough for some fat TSA-agent-looking bitch with a flashlight to look up your ass.

I was a heroin addict and I was desperate. Had to kick it in the joint. In regards to the trailer park shit, yeah you're probably right but as long as I've got a SO, a dog, and some TV and Internet access I'm good.

Attached: IMG_0800.png (750x1334, 1.53M)

Yoire a sex offender ?
You realize thats what that means right.
...im an SO

how much sexual assault occurred in there?

did the girls and guys get separated all the time, or did they fuck?

ok gaylord.. here you go.. happy fapping.. dunno why you wanna see man tits but fine..

Attached: here_you_go.jpg (250x333, 40K)

significant other you fuckwit

SO means significant other. SO only means sex offender to disgusting chomos like you.

An hero immediately.

Not OP but I got stripped and checked. It was humiliating because it was done in groups and they'd look at our dicks, balls, and butts. Some guys got hard from being naked and seeing other boys naked. Sometimes I think they did some things just to embarrass us.

wtf is wrong with your nipple dude disgusting

once your mom sucked to hard..

who are you to call someone a dumb motherfucker when you turned out to be a heroin addict and ended up getting caught for armed robbery?
dumb bitch. maybe the cock carousel life is the best option for you. no way you're leaving this life being a productive and responsible individual.

Not a lot of sexual assault in min sec juvie. A couple of incidents with girls grabbing another's tits or ass but that's about it. I only saw boys a total of 3 times and it was from a distance -- they were the sex offenders. Gross.

What the fuck kinda ugly modern art did you tattoo on yourself?

Did you think that was op? Lol

seems like you are 12 or something..

1st those patterns are more then 1000 years old educate yourself

2nd not everybody likes the skulls tattooed its your taste not his..

Lol was not me dumby.
My life is fine as of getting out. You're just mad because I have more balls than you. Maybe you should try heroin, buddy. It chills you out. Maybe it'll even give you a purpose in life instead of jerking off to anime. Or maybe it'll distract you so much that you don't shoot up a school, autist.

>educate yourself
>being this triggered
>>>/Tumblr/

>newfriend spotted
Ignore him, his "rules" aren't even correct anymore.

You don't know what it's like to go down to the Anceltonian B. Skeck Memorial Hospital and get beat up by Ceciltine "The Macedonian Nickel" Forponbuke.... DO YOU?!?!

You don't know what it's like

I see a touched a nerve.
>heroin addict
>convicted felon
Well done. You fucked up your life and you're not even 20. I see a bright future of trailer parks and stalking truck stops for you. Sad!

>have more balls than you
whoa, a female with an inferiority complex. I smell some serious daddy issues. Don't project your insecurity onto me, cunt. Not my fault your daddy beat and/or raped you.

>I have more balls than you.
someone is insecure.

YOU STILL DON'T KNOW - there I was, Shantzburg Community Park located in Upper Chinese, Maryland - here comes Pamperino "Jobsy McGuirk" Del Cantelbuppi to beat me up

>more balls

>more

>balls

you are a fucking drughead.. whish you all the bad diseases you can get..

you need help

I've worked in a facility like that. Can confirm that some guards just want to humiliate.

Your record gets expunged if you follow the program in juvie, little boy. I'm going to college next year but like I said as long as I have the basics (and a dog) I don't care what kinda place I live in.

Lel. You're the one sperging out. Sad that the only time a girl talks about your nether region is to insult you? Sad.

Aren't girls supposed to have an inferiority complex or some dumb shit like that to you incel fags?

“Sad!”

Didnt know Trump was on Sup Forums

As opposed to the good ones?

I do, you need to protect me before Sesseltonian K. Boygin comes and smashes up that deli with a table lamp, I can't do this alone....

Dude what the fuck are you talking about?

Wait you're a chick? Show us your tits

Show us your asshole.

It's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy:
>go out
>get beat up
>person gets building named after them

Survival... and im not

Alright OP I'll bite.
Do you now hate niggers and spics having been incarcerated with them.
Are you gonna get high and rob people again or did the system help?

enough stage for this drug pseudo gangster slut let her thread die please...

Ugh, what a pain in the ass, getting the camera in the right position and stuff.

you're trying awfully hard to stir a reaction out of me. It's funny because you're the one sperging out. learn what projection is and come back to me.

if this is how you handle a conversation over an anonymous message board I can't imagine what it's like for you in life.

It honestly sounds like a classic case of "I ain't no weak bitch" and "ain't no man control me". aka, inferiority complex. I would feel pity for you if you actually wanted to change your behavior.

serious question, are you a sexually frustrated individual?
was it your father? older brother? step-father or mom's boyfriend? I'm genuinely curious.

I would have loved to have taken advantage of you as a guard for some h, anything like this ever happen?

You must be white. You sound like absolute trailer trash lolol

Attached: 67b.jpg (600x450, 71K)

I can't let this go - how would you feel if:
>goes to Bergesonian K. Jewish Convention Center
>gets beat up by Jansen "Koreatown Express" Tinselkanse

give it a go, or show us something at least! remember to timestamp

Dubs calls it

Damb. I feel bad now. I was referencing Trailer Park Boys btw.

You gotta aspire for better m8. Don't fucking waste your life living as an addict of one of the most addictive and deadly drugs ever created and living as a bottom feeder. Don't think that just because you've been off you can't relapse. Cut off any connection to it and get your shit together.

I used to be a turn up master and still never met anyone I could get heroin from. You gotta really dig into the lowest of the lower echelon of society to find that shit.

I only hate the ratchet ones who have no respect. Interestingly enough, I prefer the mild criminal black girls to the entitled twitter PC ones who won't shut up about how much they hate white people. That shit really shocked me when I got out.

I'm not going to get high on anything other than weed. No robbing either. I'm going to school for IT so hopefully that's how I'll make money.

>You gotta aspire for better m8. Don't fucking waste your life living as an addict
too late for OP. history repeats itself. especially when dumb bitches don't know better.

There was one dude, Captain Tad Wergenschleig - he used to put oatmeal in my shoes and replace all my CD's with Cheryl Crowe... sick bastard... WITH THE TAXPAYER'S MONEY!

If real I wish you the best.
If fake nice story telling.

>I'm going to school for IT so hopefully that's how I'll make money.
I sincerely hope that's true. I hate paying for shit like you. best of luck

but did he fuck you?

They used to call me Testicles McGinty... and im not Irish...

OP is faggot.

I think so, at least he wasn't as bad as Gene "Badgey" Del Vantreccio

so you can't remember whether you had sex or not tell the story of badgey then

Wow, a hardened criminal studying IT.

We should, like, hook up.

I'll keep you off the smack

Well when he would come in he'd drink Aleve Liquid Gels mixed with vodka like it was going out of style and race his motorsickle around the parking lot, I remember Tad lost $3 in dimes and half an eyelid when he flipped his '92 Corolla during a race

ok here look at my sleepy penis

Attached: IMG_2756[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

Attached: 5543CE9A-D74B-44F7-AEFA-F4B3CC263CA5.jpg (264x191, 13K)

judging by your disgusting nails and fat fingers, you must fuck. a lot.

There's only two things in this world that man cared about, Hamburger Helper and erotic thrillers

Attached: 90AC166D-7BAE-4C12-BAF7-8DD86FAD619D.jpg (262x192, 10K)