Canada thread. Where you faggots at?

Canada thread. Where you faggots at?
Surrey here.

Attached: canadian.png (922x882, 212K)

My mom was born there!
I'm a saskfag though. How are you?

Saskatchewan here

Attached: E982DC3C-6526-405A-9D91-DA3F29416EF6.gif (480x266, 513K)

I'm good. You?

Winnipeg here. On my way to score some oxy

Hey, where are you? I'm currently living a little ways from P.A.

I've been up all night. What about you?

Dealers mix Fanatyl with oxy so enjoy your OD.

Ex-pat Hoser here, posting from Akita, Japan.

22:15 here.

nuh uh, my mom sells straight from her prescription!

Attached: 1485636640893.png (978x1529, 835K)

y tho, what are you doing there?

Taught English at uni, became an academic translator later.

MTL in the house mothufucka!

709 here. Whaddya at bhys?

I how a low opinion of people who fuck off to asia to teach English. It seems extremely beta and easy.
I'll trust that you're not a complete fuckin loser though. Have you seen any weebs in Japan doing cringy weeb shit? Also how's the puss?

The chinese dont need to speak english to live in richmond or vancouver. Banks, markets, doctors offices etc.. have chinese speaking employees.

y-yeah... how about that. How's it like over there?

Your general impression is correct: most people who come here to teach English are either losers who cannot socially hack it in the West, or just people freshly graduated from uni looking for a bit of fun and travel. The latter group is fine, but I mostly interacted with them.

I didn't come to Moonland to teach; I came to be with my girlfriend-now-wife who was first a JET, then later a prof at a prefectural uni. I ended up doing translation jobs and such, then later, teaching classes at a different uni. I mostly do freelance translation of research papers now.

Haven't seen much cringey shit, but I'm not in Tokyo or Kyoto or any of the other major cities full of weeb-bait.

As for poon, me? I'm happily married. Other gaijin report that getting really hot pussy is ridiculously easy.

Saskatoon here.
Use to live in Guelph, Ontario

Ugh, which is worse?

Ahh, good on you, lad. I hope you're happy there and congratz on your marriage.

Hey you filthy canuck niggers

Justin Shrilldeaus a 13 year old girl

Attached: o-STANHOPE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 128K)

how's the freelance translation of research papers pay? And where do you advertise your services?

My friends family moves around a lot because his dad teaches English. Imo seems like a good excuse to travel and live around the world

Thanks, mate. Our ten-year anniversary is in just a few months.

This freaky place is really worth visiting. Just learn the tiniest bit of Japanese, and you'll find the most tourist-friendly country on Earth. You'll probably get laid too. Just dress and smell nice, and you're golden.

Pretty fucking good, actually. The default rate is about 25円 per character. Not per word, but character.

Example: 人種差別主義者 ("racist") pays almost two dollars CAN$ for a lousy word. Academic papers are quite verbose, and all the weebs are killing each other trying to earn buckets of fish-heads for translating manga.

I luckily don't have to advertise; I get my contracts through my wife's professional contacts and other referrals.

That sounds great. I'm not interested in traveling, but I realize how much of a boring person I am, so I reckon I should check out the world a bit. Japan sounds quite nice.

Guildford area here

Good for you, and good to know, thanks holmes

I wasn't either, but I fell in love with the place.

One piece of advice: don't just confine yourself to the usual big cities; travel to the smaller, more out-of-the-way towns and you'll find cooler things and friendlier people. Just try to speak and read a little bit of the language, and it'll be great.

I'm prejudiced by my own experiences here, by I found Kyuushuu to be the best place to wander around.

Thanks, and cheers, bro.

That's really cool, thanks.

Hamilton Ontario

Steel City, baby. Fuck Trump and his tariffs.