Would you ?

Would you ?

Attached: 1521055506713.png (1080x1329, 1.84M)

I'll be her slave

Maybe. Can you provde more detailed information about her physique?

Attached: 1521063276663.png (1080x824, 1.11M)

BIG
FUCKING
TITS

not detailed enough. maybe something with a clearer view on her body

Attached: 1520454768162.jpg (1040x1040, 104K)

give me more

Attached: 1521116642753.png (1080x810, 1.25M)

Jesus. Are those real?

duble dubs demand that you post her tits

MODS!@!!!!!!!!!

Mods? Bitch looks 30, what are you on about?

she can't be real

Hey Stevie Wonder get your eyes checked.

>falling for bait

Attached: 1369134791118.jpg (396x478, 109K)

Want

Attached: 1518539217525.gif (280x189, 835K)

Attached: 1521117800757.png (661x1279, 1.02M)

no i can't get hard when looking at so many cancerous skin lesions. there's a reason this bitch feels the need to try an appeal to the lowest common denominator by dressing so scantily. it's those gross splotches all over her body. she might be fine it she didn't have bad genes that caused her to get that gross shit. even you see nasty marks on her face. i'm out.

of course, she's so hot.

10/10 would marry

right there in the pool!!!!

show her tits

stroking hard

Attached: ellbows.jpg (407x405, 47K)

>takes me years back
>almost exact crush's face
>sweats

boobs aside, she good a nice smile

Virgin detected.

>baited

:( i guess sex with my wife and having four kids isnt real

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Yes Timmy, sure they are real.

Does your wife and kids know you look at young muff on Sup Forums?

moar

not that guy. but they are just as likely to be real as they are to not be real. you really don't get what that banner means, do you?

gross

u sure showed me
does your mom know you're gay xd

Please be 18+

Fag

pedo

Jailbait can't get you a job

Nigga I feel bad for your kids. They need a real man. Your wife too. Grow up pal.

moar

would I what?

:-)

TIG FUGGIN BITTIES

kids are in universities with no debt to them and my wife is pretty happy. also you sure got something with me having a family, kid

wut

Is she ever NOT at the pool?

I'd inseminate her. Post more pics, please.

Fuck him. Congrats, user, nice job.

Yeah. Hit it now while it's good. Eventually the rest of her body is going to catch up to those tits and she is going to be a landwale.

Wait a moment ... why that giant pot?

Attached: 1463728310057.jpg (460x307, 28K)

perspective makes it look big. it's probably not even waist high. good for transplanting or growing tree sapplings before putting them in the final resting spot.

That's what I had thought: Taking the glass wall and the float as reference that pot must measure, at least, two meters.

Why is George Clooney hiding behind this hedge? Is he fapping?
or is that someone completly unrelated?
Also, moar (of the girl, that is).

You're a retard

It's obviously not a lot, just shaped like one. Most likely some kind of structure. Looks like it might be an outdoor shower area (I think i see a few shower heads)

*pot

let your imagination fly over what he is doing

Notice that behind here there's another giant pot, and it seems to have a tree planted

so.. he's plotting a hostile takeover of an international pharmaceutical coglomerate.

op post tits plox

Nah it's just more of the wall/structure and the trees are all further back behind the pool area

In any case, moar tits

there is another pot behind her head. there are two pots, mirroring each other. as to whether it has a tree in it, I can not really tell, but it looks further back.

Yep

MOAR OF POT

Attached: 1511247663101.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Would I!?

Attached: 1382993976125.png (500x343, 195K)

See
I see it, It's part of the wall structure.

Would you?

every man around her wants to fuck her over her friends and her friends all think she's a skank so she'll fuck pretty much any guy that will give her any attention and live up to it. Then when she hits her late twenties and those big ass tits of hers start resembling saddlebags around a surly nag, she'll hate herself and end up knocked up with some loser's kid who will eventually leave her when she hits her mid-thirties when her neck and back pain from carrying those things around prevents her from doing pretty much anything, including fucking and she'll blame the men she's fucked throughout her life for how shitty it has become. No thanks, hindsight is 20/20.

so what you are saying is, this person is just a life support system for a vagina with superior tits. And that those very tits are her own time bomb.

An accurate description.

Unleash those titties