Why countries like USA, Canada and Australia are considered nations...

Why countries like USA, Canada and Australia are considered nations? Those countries consist of people from ALL OVER the world. Literally EVERYONE can move there, and in few years will become an "American" or a "Canadian". It's more like a label than a nationality. Nations are supposed to be a place where people who share common ancestry and traddition live together. That shit dosen't happen in USA.

They are fake nations. Founded jews.

It's the land of free and home of the brave
Americans are a people

To be honest patriotism is better than blind nationalism

Pay denbts, literal poor Jews

THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS THE GREEKS ARE NEETS

You faggots just prove my point. That your shitty fake "nations" consist of retarted uneducated idiots, that when their feels get hurt they go like "HERF DERF PAY LE DENBTS XD"

And your nation is full of idiots who thought that they could have endless money and pay people for being old, you are a joke

Atleast we don't have "African-Greeks" or "Asian-Greeks"

I'm part of a nation that could rape your faggot nation off the earth in a few hours, think about that hard Turkish rape baby

Thanks man. We are more of an ideology than a people.

We were founded by freemasons, roach.

>Literally EVERYONE can move there

The U.S. and Canada maybe, but not us.

We're just a part of Britain anyway. They forgot about us and our brother New Zealand. Like kids abandoned at an orphanage.

>itt Greece is mad because no one wants to move there because it is Greece

The only city with more Greeks than Athens is Melbourne.

You're not even a real country. Just a collection of Islands exporting Yeeros shop owners and chicks with big noses and top tier vaginas.

I agree, the countries yo uspeak of are a different kind of nation
But greece, bro, get your own shit together. You were the best for such a long time and look at you poorfags now
Your situation saddens me, because I really admire your history

No you just have faggot Greeks

Faggot-Greeks is a bit redundant. Just call em fags.

We are the future. All others will be assimilated.

No you just have Turks.

Says the idiot who takes 4chins seriously

μην το παιρνεις τοσο σοβαρα ρε βλαkα

Δεν τους παίρνω σοβαρά. Απλά σkατοποστάρω

οχι, φαίνεσαι σαν χαζος τβχ

Shut up with that filthy pig latin!

Noone takes your country seriously either fag

Don't you have some debts to be working off

Ναι, αλλά kοίτα πόσα πρωkτοπονεμένα αμεριkανάkια τσίμπησαν το δόλωμα μου

Nigger I'm drunk noone gives half a fuck about your bait, for an idea about how much this doesn't matter, it's 10 am here and I'm drunk talking to a Turk on Sup Forums

>It's more like a label than a nationality.

The modern definition of every nation around the world, including Greece.

No mate, you can move in Greece (or any other non-completely cucked country), but you will never gain the Greek nationality. You will never be considered Greek unless one of your parents is Greek

He can be a honorary greek though

Kay

A nation is a group of people with similar morals and ideals. The ideals of most modern nations are those of freedom and equality.

Oh sweet Greece, I'm so sorry about your lack of both money and secure borders. Cry me a river.

That's just new Zealand. Only I can pick on him.

>lack of secure borders
What?
The only thing preventing us to close borders are sanctions mate, if we closed borders we'd get fucking raped by sanctions

this
maga ameribro

You don't have to have "African Greeks" or "Asian Greeks" to be nigger tier.

You are the niggers of Europe. Your national pride is literally based on shit done over 2000 years ago. You are full blown We Wuz Socrates n sheit.

>Greek admitting Greece is literally cucked
>What's wrong with all these non cucked nations ?

No, because we have actual connections to ancient greeks
we're not we wuz kangs

And niggers have connections to Ancient Egypt, the first nation to cuck the jews

>And niggers have connections to Ancient Egypt
No they don't
Ancient Egypt was never ran or administered by blacks

Ancient Greece was never run or administered by cucks. What went wrong?

No but ancient Greece was

Heyoo
> eats olive
Hol up
> ignores debnts
You tryna tell me
> sits at café
Hol up
> still sits at café
Yo sayin
> shaves back
Yo yo yo hol up
> shaves wife's beard
You be tellin me
> throws months wages worth of flowers at shitty singer
We wizn't Plato
> breeds with roach
N sheit

We're not an ethnic nation. We used to be a racial nation at least. We do have traditions. Most of our identity is regional. New Englanders feel very New Englandy and do New Englandy things. Southerners, Californians, Midwesterners, etc. There is an identity there believe it or not. I can see why Europeans would write this off as not as meaningful as ethnic identity, but whatever, it means something to people.

>Share common ancestry and tradition

At least half your population has to be migrants at this point.
and for that matter, how the hell can you even afford internet? are you in the top 0.001% or something?

>consist of people from all over the world
>89.5% white/european ethnicities till 1950
Pick one. US was never melting pot of people from "All over the world. They only abandoned their europe first immigration policy in the 60's or so.. And they could easily reinstate it. Most of the non europeans are illegals anyways.

a
fucking
leaf