We know who are the fake news,but where do I get real news from ,that aren't too liberal,lying or biased?

We know who are the fake news,but where do I get real news from ,that aren't too liberal,lying or biased?

Attached: CNN2.png (575x375, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghb_nnQmqsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You won't, all news are biased

You won't find it in America. Go across the pond to the BBC.

Breitbart

good try Corbyn, now fuck off

Ignore the memes, Fox News is actually one of the most balanced and reliable networks out there. Don't let leftists tell you otherwise.

my sides

rofl
>tagline is "fair and balanced"
>must be fair and balanced

The Intercept

>unironically thinking the BBC is pro-Corbyn

Wew

British news about the US is actually quite impartial.

Do not listen to advice like this. The BBC is a leftist cesspool. Check independent sources

The Daily Express (UK) is usually spot on about everything without having the BBC's far left bias.

Crowd source ur news from Sup Forums noob.

My best advice would be to check multiple independent sources. You kinda have to be your own fact checker these days unfortunately

CNN is actually good for breaking news desu. The Economist and Brookings Institute are good for more in-depth analysis of trends, or the CATO Institute if you want to go a bit libertarian. Foreign Policy is another good one, but I think you can only read five articles for free, but then you can just open them in incognito windows or whatever. The Guardian is pretty good, but don't touch their editorial section. FiveThirtyEight for polling/election stuff.

>real news from ,that aren't too liberal
wow just look at that confirmation bias in its natural habitat
i think you should definitely stay away from scientists, OP. youtube is a great source to keep you from those government lies and oppression

If you mean blame everything on the other side and never on our side because we fucked up... yeah it's kind of balanced in that way. Tell you the truth i rather watch two people from each side bitch on CNN then faux news with three lily white near alt right motherfuckers in the morning and a dried up brown cunt in the evening sucking the NRA lobbyist who is an infomercial twat for superbeets.

Or do you like most people do and read the fucking local newspaper and the local news to get anything right. But I can read so I guess that's not a qualification for a Fox News viewer.

>he thinks this news source is reliable, balanced, and credible
youtube.com/watch?v=ghb_nnQmqsA

all of them?

seriously. Everything they say you need to criticize. Read between the lines. Always assume they have an agenda.

Why would you want to hear the opinion of the leftist scum who are trying to destroy America? That's not confirmation bias, it's called 'not being a retard who hates his country'.

What's wrong with that video? It's in the public interest to oppose crooked Killary.

You could try the internet

Because rightys are just plain stupid? I can, in all seriousness feel braincells dying when I try to talk to a conservative

BBC
NPR
NYTimes

Wall Street Journal seems to be the only non-biased source. They are not raging leftists and they still criticize the GOP

NPR and NYT are hardcore left biased...

I am open for independant sources,not Corporate ones

The onion

Attached: Fox News.jpg (257x395, 44K)

VICE, NPR, Associated Press, Al Jazeera

Are American's really this stupid or is everybody trolling? Serious question. I can't even make it through a Fox News section it's so bad. They don't even pretend to do research on any of their stories

wtf i love cnn now

Holy fuck, you almost had me there. Holy fuck, funny fucking shit right there

Leftists don't need to destroy this country, the GOP is doing a good job all on their own.

>that aren't too liberal,lying or biased?

Idk if you're cherrypicking your "news" to that degree, you're probably better off just making shit up on your own and believing it

Breitbart is ok

NPR, The Associated Press

>leftist cesspool
Tory shills more like

kek...

kek.... oh fuck. i think some thing ruptured

True

eyeballs
even that is biased

Breitbart is actually very accurate when it comes to the facts. It leans slightly to the right but you're guaranteed to avoid the leftist agenda of MSM.

Infowars