Britain > America

Americans are fat, stupid peasants. Their nation is founded on treason. They have no honor.

Land of the free and home of the brave? More like land of the NSA and home of the jews.

British people have a monarchy (i.e. royalty). They are a noble people with millennia of proud and honorable history.

Quite frankly, I believe that Britain should nuke the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZCsfyaOGdw
theregister.co.uk/2016/05/25/us_nuclear_guidance_system_running_on_8inch_floppies/
politico.eu/article/uk-trident-nuclear-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot to use your British proxy, Jamal.

Shame.

You should not be calling anyone Jamal, you filthy american.

Stop trying to trigger people Swede. Makes you look pathetic, Sup Forums is full fags like you.

/thread

Oh look, a list of where to not go that doesn't include the country, Unlike Sweden.

Britain is our bitch, just like you. If we wanted we could nuke you both out of existance easily

It's not about triggering americans, it's about showing support for Britain.

>Britain is our bitch
Yeah I can see that.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZCsfyaOGdw

We're still leaving.

>tfw your citys number 16

Feelsbadman

Showing support for Britain doesn't have to involve belittling one of the best countries in the world.

I want Sweden to leave the EU as well.

Off course you will praise Britain cuckweden, their cock is closer to your mouth than America's.

But Achmed, we already know you are okay with these cucked countries. I assume your refugee relatives are currently in Britbongistan?

To each their own. I think it's a good way to show support for Britain. After all, the US betrayed them.

Let's not forget what outlet the jews use to spread degeneracy throughout western civilization. That's right, the US. You've always been a traitorous people. Disgusting.

British people are fat and stupid too.
They spy on each other just as much. They have way more security cameras everywhere in the cities, so they're much more big brother like.

Literally every complaint you have against the Use applies to the UK too.

Also, having a monarchy doesn't mean you have a rich history. It means you have a history of being subservient bitches to someone with no justifiable power. You're literally worth less than one of her corgis

>British people are fat and stupid too.
Fat? Maybe, but nowhere near america-tier. Stupid? No.
>They spy on each other just as much.
They don't call themselves land of the free, or use the "muh freedom" card on a daily basis, do they?
>Literally every complaint you have against the Use applies to the UK too.
No.
>Also, having a monarchy doesn't mean you have a rich history.
It does however, mean you have royalty. The US is riddled with peasantry.
>It means you have a history of being subservient bitches to someone with no justifiable power.
Thanks for confirming that your family has been in the US since its inception. You've got treason flowing through your veins.

>Quite frankly, I believe that Britain should nuke the US.
Mate our nukes are pretty much American owned. I think we actually need their go ahead to fire.

"Hey lad, we've had a good history and back and forth and all that, but we actually think you're a bit of a cunt. Can we nuke you?"

god damn asslickers ITT

Neither, actually. I'm from the part that actually won WW2 :^)

>Mate our nukes are pretty much American owned. I think we actually need their go ahead to fire.
It was more of a metaphor for destroying.

Americans are alright, you just need to murder every jew and it'll rapidly improve.

It's was couple of decades ago. Now they're gay LGBT Muslim shitskin whilst the USA is a strong and healthy and wealthy nation.

And how the fuck would you expect us to do that?

We have a few rusty submarines, a handful of ships, a shoddy aircraft carrier with a fucking ramp.

Our military is tiny in comparison to the US. We're outnumbered and outgunned in every way.

Maybe we can launch a successful raid on Maine though, before we get our asses kicked back across the Atlantic.

The monarchy in UK is not legit.

They're usurpers and jews

Rather have Jamal than a fat yank that can't even use the bathrooms. Funny how they complain about indians shitting in the streets. At least their feces behind while americans walk around with em.

>It's was couple of decades ago. Now they're gay LGBT Muslim shitskin whilst the USA is a strong and healthy and wealthy nation.
American with a proxy? LGBT movement was practically invented in the US. Muslims? Sure, but whose fault is that? The US. Also, let's not forget that the US have a muslim nigger in the WHITE house, or that they're less than 60% white.
>USA is a strong and healthy and wealthy nation.
Not really.

>at least they leave their feces behind*
fix it

You can destroy a country without force.

US has 7 times more nukes that the combined nukes of UK, France, China, India, Pakistan, Isreal and North Korea.

>being this blue-pilled

Tyrone please, America is still ruled in the shadows from the City of London.

See

Fuck off Sven.

Yeah, you're a living testament to that. But how are we supposed to destroy America?

Destroying US internally is more of an Israel's cup of tea.

Spark a war between Russia and the US. Psy-ops. You name it.

See

US needs Russia actually also. Also Russia has a 1000+ more nukes than US and its doesn't care about its population. Its like going on a knife fight with a guy who is wearing a bomb vest that could blow up the entire radius of 1 km.

Why do you think US still tolerates Russian antics like a cuck even being a "super power"

Sven when are you going to stop being such a damn jealous faggot?

I like how people from other countries get all in a huff over the NSA

They might be conducting domestic surveillance

Spoiler Alert: They are definitely conducting overseas surveillance, so if you live outside the US of A you are 100% more likely to have an NSA nerd fapping to pictures of your girlfriend

>underbudget ICMB and warhead storage and very few are ready for launch
>most nukes are 70s tech

How about you go learn to poo in the loo first Pajeet.

Don't talk about poo in the loo.

>shitty meme
>memegenerator

Why spend millions of your currency to hoist a flag while you can do it for a few bucks here on Earth?
We play it smart kid.

Considering the damage your Atomic bomb did in 40s I bet the 70s one will do the job.

>Jealous
>Of America
Please

Also, the only reason "you" made it to the moon was because of Germany. The achievement belongs to them, not Ronald Mcdonald.

>45 was dropped out of plane
A tonage of a warhead doesn't matter if your ICMB system is underbudget and can't lands its target before passing through missle/jets/naval interception

City is full of libtards, not surprised if a Jamal/Pajeet/drugies who did it

Explain this
theregister.co.uk/2016/05/25/us_nuclear_guidance_system_running_on_8inch_floppies/

>Their nation is founded on treason.

Britain committed treason against us when their Rothschild controlled Parliament began violating our colonial charters and denying us our natural born rights as Englishmen. We merely kicked the Jewish agents out and restored order.

>another irrelevant country woke up salty

We have contributed to mankind way more than you have, americuck. The USA, pathetic excuse for a country.

Keep telling yourself that, traitor.

>Per capita

The sad, pitiful refuge of insignificant countries.

And to think that my ancestors gave the burgers the means to obtain there freedom ,my fucking god what have we done.....

>Per capita
It's the only thing that matters. Stay mad that I proved you wrong. Cuck.

I never said ours was better

The US invest heavily in air superiority so it can strategkgically bomh enemy defense and launching silo.

Lol what is going on?

Sweden
>student loan debt bubble
>housing debt bubble
>failed banks
>massive loans from the U.S.

We own you faggots, but nice try.

>student loan debt bubble
Nice meme. We get paid by the government to study.
>housing debt bubble
Tell me one country where people don't take loans to buy a house/apartment. We're not all from America, where a family of 20 live together their entire life, and fuck with each other (le redneck incest).
>failed banks
Why would I give a shit if it's going bad for the jews?
>massive loans from the U.S.
Kek

What I am saying is US has a lot to lose in a war with Russia because of Russia not giving the fuck about Russians. 1000 american civilians killed in a war will be causing more panic in Americans than 10000 russians dying in Russia. It will be a war crime in US while it will be just an another day in Russia.

It's true. In the 1760s Parliament discovered that the colonists were printing their own money, called Colonial Script, and were thus becoming monetarily independent of the Rothschild controlled Bank of England. The Rothschilds were upset by this because we were able to cut them out of the interest game, since Colonial Script had no interest rate. So they pressured Parliament to pass a law called the Currency Act of 1764, which outlawed our Colonial Script. Everything snowballed from there, as the Rothschilds kept using their Parliament puppets in the Tories to bully and oppress us until we finally had enough.

Stay blue pilled though, cuck.

We all know without Britain, there's no America.

Thread closed.

>the colonists were printing their own money
That's where I stopped reading. They had no right to. Traitors.

Whoa there mate. I dont mind a bit of banter but saying that we should nuke our Yankee cousins is a bit extreme. Jesus, we're related for fucks sake.

>Swedish flag

Oh, your probably mad that they bombed your house back in shittystan right?

There was nothing in our colonial charters that forbade us from printing our own money. That was the law. Our colonies were chartered under legal charters, and the Crown was bound by law to respect those charters, else our connection to them was dissolved. That was simply the law. Tyranny does not get to override the law. That may be how you backwoods barbarians who for most of your history knew only rape, murder, and theft, but civilized people hold a healthy respect for the law.

Go shill for the Jews somewhere else, kike lover.

Meant for:

>Jesus, we're related for fucks sake.
You're not related to mongrels. You are more related to us Swedes (both being Germanic), unless you're from Scotland or some shit.
>Oh, your probably mad that they bombed your house back in shittystan right?
I see how it is, a proxy. Someone from Britain wouldn't use that language seeing as they're in the same situation as Sweden.

This is how I know you're just anit-british with a swedish proxy.
You probably got triggered when a brit called you amerilard, ausfag or a fucking leaf.
Go do your divide and conquer somewhere else jew.

Got family over in the states mate so yeah I am somewhat related to them. And no I aint bloody scottish, I can speak fine thanks.

>Using a proxy

I am sat here in my room in a tiny village near Leeds and it is 24 degrees Celsius here and I am sweating like the virgin Mary when she had to tell Joseph about baby Jesus.

>There was nothing in our colonial charters that forbade us from printing our own money. That was the law.
Common sense. You're like a jew, wriggling around trying to rationalize treason. There's no other reason why you would print your own money than to separate yourself (i.e. treason).
>Go shill for the Jews somewhere else, kike lover.
Said the guy from Israel v2.

walla mannen den här killen alltså free palestina

Käften, pissluffare, gå tillbaka och vakta orten med stenar eller något, Hassan.

Nothing to see here boys, just the classical 'Swede' shitskin hating USA.

>Got family over in the states mate so yeah I am somewhat related to them.
So just because you have family in America, it means you're related to the vast majority? Weird reasoning you got there. If my cousin moves to Australia, does that make me related to australians?
>I am sat here in my room in a tiny village near Leeds and it is 24 degrees Celsius here and I am sweating like the virgin Mary when she had to tell Joseph about baby Jesus.
Either you're a proxy or you descend from the same kind of people as the americans' (i.e. traitors).

The only people who like Americans are traitors or turks. Take your pick.

It's not common sense at all, you pathetic cuckold. Our charters included no provisions against printing money. And the Crown had no problem with it until the Rothschilds found out and began complaining. It was Jewish subversion, plan and simple. A classic tale of it, frankly. It they who betrayed us, by forsaking their own blood on behalf of foreign Jewish bankers.

And yeah the Jews took over our country eventually, but they are from Europe. That's what makes me laugh about Euroshits like you. All these fucking kikes came from your continent. What did we know of the Jew before Europe dumped them and their works on our shores? Everything from Marxism to international banking comes from Jewish Europe.

That's basically impossible since we own all of their nukes.

politico.eu/article/uk-trident-nuclear-program/

>And yeah the Jews took over our country eventually
Admitting that your country is cucked? Splendid
>That's what makes me laugh about Euroshits like you.
Mhh, look at pic-related. America hasn't contributed a whole lot to mankind ;(
>Everything from Marxism to international banking comes from Jewish Europe.
Let's not forget that it was you Americans (through your lend lease) that stopped europeans from kicking out the jews from Europe. It's entirely your own fault, nigger lover.

I've pointed out twice, that it was a metaphor, you illiterate burger.

I'm not reading this whole thread filled with some cuckold bitching and crying about the USA. I was just scrolling by and noticed your stupid thread.

I don't care.

>Imports boatloads of Somali megadindus to Europe
>Call the US traitors

Your sickening faggots paradise finds the worst of the fucking worst out of the seas of disgusting, shrieking shitskins. You should be ashamed of your nation Sven, you inhaled the ideological Jew more than any nation in Europe.

Muslim Nations supporting other Muslim nations lmao

Whose fault is it that these somalis and sand-niggers are coming to Europe? That's right, the USA's. You liberated the jews. You destabilized the middle-east. It's 100% without a doubt your fault. Like I said, traitors.

Now go lose some weight, lardass.

Wow, a whopping 30 laureates. Not to mention 13 of those 30 laureates are retarded nigger-tier Peace and Literature prizes which in effect weaken the white race because they usually involve working with shitskins and increasing their numbers. 4 more are in economics so only 9 Swedes were actually rewarded for impacting science and technology. Negligible at best.

>Wow, a whopping 30 laureates
More than you per capita. Stay mad, nigger-tier intelligence.
>Not to mention 13 of those 30 laureates are retarded nigger-tier Peace and Literature prizes which in effect weaken the white race because they usually involve working with shitskins and increasing their numbers.
We're still topping the list when you only count nobel prize in science. Stay mad, nigger.
>4 more are in economics so only 9 Swedes were actually rewarded for impacting science and technology. Negligible at best.
Another picture to confirm we're smarter than you. This one isn't per capita, so you should feel ashamed.

>can't accept responsibility for being a cuck nation
>blames America

America consists of the descendants of the alpha men and women who didn't want to bend over for tyrannical european governments. Everyone still in Europe are descendants of loyalist pussies who let fugees pillage and rape for the sake of progression and tolerance.

America, let's look at the statistics, shall we? Let's find out who the real cucks are. Oh wait, it's you. It's literally a statistical fact. Lol.

>America consists of the descendants of the alpha men and women who didn't want to bend over for tyrannical european governments.
>Alpha men
>America

>Y-You should be ashamed for discovering simple elements like Plutonium instead of complicated elements like Potassium!

Shit post the thread. Enjoy nigger dicks sven you will literally be extinct in like ten years, I'll tell my grandchildren about how the swedes were cucks and ruined. Their own country. Your mom and. Sister belong to niggers now so you come on Sup Forums and shit post with impotent rage because you know your country is doomed already.

Still more nobel in science than you. Stay mad, cuck (:

You keep saying niggers when you have the highest concentration of niggers in the world apart from Africa and Brazil Fucking American education xD

>implying I'm going to read that

Regardless of what you think we still have guns free speech and property rights.

Concepts that don't exist in eurocuckland.

Ten years sven. Ten years. We will look at pictures of you in books.

Cool, bruh. You're welcome for your continued existence, by the way.

>Regardless of what you think we still have guns free speech and property rights.
We have guns and free speech too (:
>implying I'm going to read that
Truth hurts, eh cuck? ;(

You're literally a 3rd world country compared to Sweden.

>mfw UK will get the blame for this thread when Americans start retaliating.

10 years? American education strikes again. Can't even into math.

Gif-related, american incubators for nigger semen.