Pablo Honey isn't that good. Every Radiohead album that followed it was better...

Pablo Honey isn't that good. Every Radiohead album that followed it was better. If someone says Creep is their favorite Radiohead song, it is indicative of a very superficial knowledge and understanding of Radiohead.

Neutral Milk Hotel are a shit band that is only a guy screaming over horns

Grimes is gay

i like music

I think that the most popular music is not necessarily the best music, and that some very good music is not well-known by the public.

music exists

doubt it

The fact that....

it says uncontroversial user

The quality of music is subjective. Nothing can be objectively bad. Grimes is as good as any one else in the eyes of the right beholder. Reddit and Sup Forums are the same site, just different layouts and urls

"Every single Fantano opinion on punk"

"Big Empty" is a song by the American hard rock band Stone Temple Pilots that first appeared in 1994 on the soundtrack to the Brandon Lee movie "The Crow." The song later appeared on the band's second album, "Purple." The song was released as a successful single, reaching #3 and #7 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks and Modern Rock Tracks charts, respectively. The song is also notable for having a similar format to the band's previous single "Creep", beginning with a slow, soft acoustic verse that leads into a loud and distorted chorus with a heavy guitar that has a similar format to "Plush". "Big Empty" appears on the greatest hits compilation albums "Thank You" and "Buy This."

Allmusic critic Stephen Thomas Erlewine wrote that "'Big Empty' is a perfect encapsulation of mainstream alienation"[1] and praised it as a highlight on "Purple."

The piano has a wide range

People who call something elevator music/muzak as their only criticism should immediately die.

The Beatles truly are the best rock band of all time

>people should die because of this little thing that offends me
pretty controversial desu

Animal Collective is objectively the best band to come out from the 21st century

Some music isn't that good, but other music is very good

David Bowie was a genius.

>music

Nirvana is the greatest 90s rock band.

Ocean Eyes by Owl City is certainly a music album

Metallica is better than your favorite obscure European shitty metal band.

The Beatles were a pretty good band.

it said uncontroversial, not outright false

you could've said "was" better

I don't know where I read it but it described Reddit as Sup Forums with a condom and that sounds about right

>implying

Jesse Lacey did nothing wrong and it is controversial to say that he did.

this music thing ain't that bad guys

Mike Patton is a genious

Unrequired controversial opinion: he's the greatest thing happened to rock music

The Beatles are some of the most advanced lyricists who perfectly captured the sixties zeitgeist in every way, making other groups from that decade utterly obsolete. We can infer from 'Drive My Car' for example that it is about a man who is about to drive to a revolutionary protest against Vietnam while also taking a woman away from her life of capitalist drudgery and materialist leanings. This lyricism is part of why they sold 1 Billion albums.

Heavy metal is not just for children at all. It is for very well functioning human beings of all age groups.

i feel like cultural impact and innovation are much less necessary for the music to be enjoyable than the critics and general public leads us to believe

galaxie 500 - on fire was released in 1989

>a guy screaming over horns
you're saying this like it's a bad thing

>"good" indie rock
>guy screaming over horns
>"good" hip hop
>guy screaming over air horns
it all makes sense

Music is a thing that exists

pleb

If Merriweather is your favorite Animal Collective album, you don't actually like Animal Collective.

Rock died, its spirit lives on in metal

stopped reading at spirit